Windows 10: How can i spot that white bar appearing over the texts? Its so annyoing. Insert doesnt work.

Discus and support How can i spot that white bar appearing over the texts? Its so annyoing. Insert doesnt work. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Edvis64 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Edvis64, Aug 1, 2020.

1. How can i spot that white bar appearing over the texts? Its so annyoing. Insert doesnt work.

/u/Edvis64, Aug 1, 2020

2. white spot

it started yesterday' its about 3 little white dots on left hand side of screen near the edge'

no changes to my pc have been made, is their any way to remove them ?

Ray Fisher 54, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Aug 1, 2020
  4. graye Win User

How can i spot that white bar appearing over the texts? Its so annyoing. Insert doesnt work.

how do i get my favorites to appear in the favorites bar

There are 2 steps...

1) Enable the horizontal favorites bar (which it appear that you have already done)

2) Put some favorites in the folder called "Favorites Bar". So, use the "hub" to expose the favorites pane (that appears as a vertical list on the right hand side), use "drag-and-drop" to move some favorites to the folder called "Favorites Bar"

graye, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

How can i spot that white bar appearing over the texts? Its so annyoing. Insert doesnt work.

1. How can i spot that white bar appearing over the texts? Its so annyoing. Insert doesnt work. - Similar Threads - spot white bar

2. my task bar doesnt appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my task bar doesnt appear: i need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-task-bar-doesnt-appear/8a82ccb3-6b1d-4f54-9a12-3e843e0e741e
  3. my task bar doesnt appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my task bar doesnt appear: i need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-task-bar-doesnt-appear/8a82ccb3-6b1d-4f54-9a12-3e843e0e741e
  4. mouse over texte unreadable - White on White

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse over texte unreadable - White on White: Hello,On Windows 11, I have an issue with mouseover Text. It's white and nearly unreadable.It's a fresh install of W11, the theme is personalized dark for windows, light for appsOn day 1 of the install, the text was black or grey don't remember, now it's white.See screen...
  5. mouse over texte unreadable - White on White

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse over texte unreadable - White on White: Hello,On Windows 11, I have an issue with mouseover Text. It's white and nearly unreadable.It's a fresh install of W11, the theme is personalized dark for windows, light for appsOn day 1 of the install, the text was black or grey don't remember, now it's white.See screen...
  6. How can I remove this white bar??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I remove this white bar??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cassidran [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lko7tu/how_can_i_remove_this_white_bar/
  7. how can i make the taskbar clock text white?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how can i make the taskbar clock text white?: i tried turning off small icons but that didnt work. submitted by /u/mtekee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hzmrro/how_can_i_make_the_taskbar_clock_text_white/
  8. White Bar over Ribbon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White Bar over Ribbon: I've a number of users encountering the White Bar over the upper ribbon issue on a number of our Amazon Workspaces. The Workspaces are Server 2016 machines using Windows 10 virtualization and the issue happened starting in January of this year for some users. This seems to...
  9. Insert a textbox so text wraps around it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Insert a textbox so text wraps around it: In Word, how do I insert a textbox so text wraps around it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insert-a-textbox-so-text-wraps-around-it/0345dd18-45b6-436b-855a-454a8d65fac4"
  10. Black title bars and white text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black title bars and white text: Windows 10 has been out long enough...has anyone figured a way to have black (or dark) title bars with white text without using uxtheme patcher? 18881