Windows 10: How can I stop a hacker from destroying what's left of my life?

Discus and support How can I stop a hacker from destroying what's left of my life? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; For 8 months my life has been hacked away slowly being destroyed I'm not very phone savvy I've tried different things to stop it... I'm desperate so... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WendyBrim, Jun 8, 2021.

1. WendyBrim Win User

How can I stop a hacker from destroying what's left of my life?

For 8 months my life has been hacked away slowly being destroyed I'm not very phone savvy I've tried different things to stop it... I'm desperate so I'm reaching out to anyone that may help stop him. It has been verified by the IRS but nothing's being done. If there is any kind people left in this world please help me.

:)

WendyBrim, Jun 8, 2021

2. I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jun 8, 2021
  3. How to add tiles to Life at a Glance?

Hi

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you pin the app tile and Life at a glance on the Start screen.

Follow the below steps:

• Type program in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the app and select Pin to Start.
    • Again, type life at a glance in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.
    Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Ken Blake Win User

Built in webcam stopped working - was it a hacker?

I don't know what's causing your problem, but it sounds very unlike something a hacker would do. I suggest you look elsewhere for what might be causing the problem.

Ken Blake, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

1. How can I stop a hacker from destroying what's left of my life? - Similar Threads - stop hacker destroying

2. What Can I do to stop hackers from barraging my account with login attempts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Can I do to stop hackers from barraging my account with login attempts?: So I have had my email account with Microsoft/hotmail since 1999. But only recently, have I had this issue. I can't sign in even with the correct password because there have been too many login attempts. BUT I AM NOT THE ONE MAKING THE ATTEMPTS. I have my email open on my...
  3. What Can I do to stop hackers from barraging my account with login attempts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What Can I do to stop hackers from barraging my account with login attempts?: So I have had my email account with Microsoft/hotmail since 1999. But only recently, have I had this issue. I can't sign in even with the correct password because there have been too many login attempts. BUT I AM NOT THE ONE MAKING THE ATTEMPTS. I have my email open on my...
  4. Hacker messing up my PC and life.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hacker messing up my PC and life.: I have a hacker, I say "have" because I'm sure he's still around. He's wiped out all files and contents on my PC. He's arranged it so that I have to change all my passwords, daily. I have a stack of usernames and passwords and don't know what belongs to whom anymore. I can't...
  5. Hacker messing up my PC and life.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacker messing up my PC and life.: I have a hacker, I say "have" because I'm sure he's still around. He's wiped out all files and contents on my PC. He's arranged it so that I have to change all my passwords, daily. I have a stack of usernames and passwords and don't know what belongs to whom anymore. I can't...
  6. Hacker messing up my PC and life.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How can i stop microsoft from destroying my PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i stop microsoft from destroying my PC?: Could you please give me details of how to prevent intrusive updates from microsoft? I do not want any of your updates ever. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-microsoft-from-destroying-my-pc/c1fde748-7ecf-4903-a930-ed15e221c9be
  8. Why are you guys destroying my life?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why are you guys destroying my life?: I can see yall talking and I understand in sum way All of this microsoft this and that was never my beginning, So u guys have me sighned into pretty much everything that is my privacy and freedom???Why microsoft 'trustedt people' are u ***** kidding me, I would rather...
  9. Hacker has access, how can I stop them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hacker has access, how can I stop them: A hacker has gained access to my computer and keeps installing programs and is logging my content as well as keylogging. I dont want to lose my files, but how can I restrict remote access as I dont wish to use it anyway...
  10. Windows 10 Destroyed my Battery Life

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Destroyed my Battery Life: I, like many others, had Windows 10 installed automatically when I wasn't home. I'm not necessarily opposed to this except that it has OBLITERATED my battery life. As an ultrabook user, I primarily own my Lenovo T431s because it can last me days at a time, or at least one day...