Windows 10: How can I STOP a hacker from freezing up my computer and whom can I report info I have...

Discus and support How can I STOP a hacker from freezing up my computer and whom can I report info I have... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a hacker trying to extort money from me as he is shutting down my computer today 10/3/2018 started at 10:53 a.m. from phone # 1866-281-9836 this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MaureenMaureen_772, Oct 3, 2018.

1. How can I STOP a hacker from freezing up my computer and whom can I report info I have...

I have a hacker trying to extort money from me as he is shutting down my computer today 10/3/2018 started at 10:53 a.m. from phone # 1866-281-9836 this hacker has also called from phone# 888-351-0767 this is where it originally started 9/22/2018 there are 2 men calling both have accents like Hindu or Pakistan citizens I seriously want to know whom I can report them to at this time I've blocked them from my phone but if they continue crashing my computer or calling from a different phone number who can I call to report this invasion of privacy by these people he says I will continue to have this problem until I pay $380.00 w/ tax $399.99 with my credit card payment only pay to Anti-Hacking Experts Plan: Lifetime network security for all devices and all my on-line accounts will be secure for lifetime if they Remove Trojan Worm Block Hackers/ Virus

Please respond as soon as possible

R. Austin

:)

MaureenMaureen_772, Oct 3, 2018

2. Computer randomly freezes

I have followed all the steps suggested.

First, there were no minidump files, because I formatted the computer two days ago and since then, it just freezes (stops totally responding) but had no BSOD.

The rest: driver view report, system information file have been uploaded on onedrive -

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=root&cid=3FADB0B5EF7FD6A7

Chris 2111, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 3, 2018
  4. jdbath Win User

How can I STOP a hacker from freezing up my computer and whom can I report info I have...

held hostage by hacker.

I've had a hacker enter my peace of retirement. He took my name info. Then started pressure threats . When I reported him after 6 months of blocks . Then google became worse than the hacker. It's my fate the Facebook page g plus you tube acct contacts
    were all moved into his takeover. He has turned off power,forced my r v to be moved, closed and destroyed 7 computers and phones. He isn't done yet google thinks I'm the hacker I reported

jdbath, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

How can I STOP a hacker from freezing up my computer and whom can I report info I have...

1. How can I STOP a hacker from freezing up my computer and whom can I report info I have... - Similar Threads - STOP hacker freezing

2. how do i report hackers that have infiltrated my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i report hackers that have infiltrated my laptop?: who can i contact about hackers infiltrating my laptop and stealing, my information and preventing me from access certain sites? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-report-hackers-that-have-infiltrated-my/6e0c6150-c223-4b45-83ac-b706d5ec0ab7
  3. how do i report hackers that have infiltrated my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i report hackers that have infiltrated my laptop?: who can i contact about hackers infiltrating my laptop and stealing, my information and preventing me from access certain sites? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-report-hackers-that-have-infiltrated-my/6e0c6150-c223-4b45-83ac-b706d5ec0ab7
  4. how do i report hackers that have infiltrated my laptop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. how can i tell if it is a hacker of microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i tell if it is a hacker of microsoft?: hackers are using your window denfender software to make it like it is microsoft giving me a trusted phone number to call in to clear up my computor. all he is doin g is placing a program on my computor to hack in whenever he wants to get info, it comes in as window security...
  6. how can i tell if it is a hacker of microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i tell if it is a hacker of microsoft?: hackers are using your window denfender software to make it like it is microsoft giving me a trusted phone number to call in to clear up my computor. all he is doin g is placing a program on my computor to hack in whenever he wants to get info, it comes in as window security...
  7. How can I stop a hacker from destroying what's left of my life?

How can I stop a hacker from destroying what's left of my life?: For 8 months my life has been hacked away slowly being destroyed I'm not very phone savvy I've tried different things to stop it... I'm desperate so I'm reaching out to anyone that may help stop him. It has been verified by the IRS but nothing's being done. If there is any...
  8. how do i report hackers on my computer to Microsoft?

how do i report hackers on my computer to Microsoft?: i found some hackers on my computer and took screenshots of what they did, but how do i report it to microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-report-hackers-on-my-computer-to/854e7b53-aeed-4518-8da2-997f4e49b557
  9. Hacker has access, how can I stop them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hacker has access, how can I stop them: A hacker has gained access to my computer and keeps installing programs and is logging my content as well as keylogging. I dont want to lose my files, but how can I restrict remote access as I dont wish to use it anyway...
  10. How and to whom I report scams on my computers?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How and to whom I report scams on my computers?: Microsoft scam on my MAC Air computer. Just wanted to let you know. My MAC is a backup for my Windows 10 desktop. I shut the MAC down, no damage....