Windows 10: How can I stop a Windows 10 process from loading on startup?

Discus and support How can I stop a Windows 10 process from loading on startup? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; How can I stop a Windows 10 (version 1903) process from loading at startup? I want to stop Flow.exe. I have to end the task (in Task Manager) every day... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by lyradd, Mar 20, 2020.

1. lyradd Win User

How can I stop a Windows 10 process from loading on startup?

How can I stop a Windows 10 (version 1903) process from loading at startup? I want to stop Flow.exe. I have to end the task (in Task Manager) every day when I turn on my laptop.

:)

lyradd, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 20, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I stop a Windows 10 process from loading on startup? - Similar Threads - stop process loading

2. I want to stop Miscrosoft Jigsaw from Loading at Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to stop Miscrosoft Jigsaw from Loading at Startup: I want to stop Miscrosoft Jigsaw from Loading at Startup. You have hidden the Command that triggers it from the tools that I have to list startup rpograms and processes.Why on earth does a puzzle game need to load on Startup?...
  3. I want to stop Miscrosoft Jigsaw from Loading at Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to stop Miscrosoft Jigsaw from Loading at Startup: I want to stop Miscrosoft Jigsaw from Loading at Startup. You have hidden the Command that triggers it from the tools that I have to list startup rpograms and processes.Why on earth does a puzzle game need to load on Startup?...
  4. How can i stop windows from....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can i stop windows from....: controlling everything ! Ok, not everything, but i have so little control over this OS it makes me wonder if this PC is even mine. I cannot stop windows from updating, and then when it does so w/o my permission it starts installing things i don't want. You buy a car and it...
  5. How can i stop windows from....

in Windows 10 Support
    How can i stop windows from....: controlling everything ! Ok, not everything, but i have so little control over this OS it makes me wonder if this PC is even mine. I cannot stop windows from updating, and then when it does so w/o my permission it starts installing things i don't want. You buy a car and it...
  6. How do I stop a program from loading on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop a program from loading on startup: I recently signed up for Webex fot do a video talk with my doctor. Now every time I bootup in the morning, Webex appears on my toolbar. In their "settings" I click on and nothing appears. How do get it out of the auto Start up mode? I had in Regedit a favorites list the...
  7. How Do I STOP Windows InCulture from loading at Startup ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I STOP Windows InCulture from loading at Startup ?: I run Windows 10 O/S. Every time I turn on my computer I get this annoying screen whose only ID is windows.com/inculture. I have enough culture and do not want more forced upon me. How do I stop this thing from invading my computer ? Thank you, Richard S. 156694
  8. How Do I STOP Windows InCulture from loading at Startup ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How Do I STOP Windows InCulture from loading at Startup ?: I run Windows 10 O/S. Every time I turn on my computer I get this annoying screen whose only ID is windows.com/inculture. I have enough culture and do not want more forced upon me. How do I stop this thing from invading my computer ? Thank you, Richard S. 156694
  9. Windows 10 can't stop English keyboard from loading at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 can't stop English keyboard from loading at startup: I have Windows 10 (1803) 64 bit. It is set to English uk but I have a spanish keyboard.On startup the English UK keyboard always loads.So I have to switch using windows key plus spacebar.Is there a way to only have the Spanish keyboard load at startup.I have used a regedit...
  10. How do I stop Edge loading at startup in 1803

in Browsers and Email
    How do I stop Edge loading at startup in 1803: Since 1803 Edge now loads at startup and stays suspended until you require it. My question, is there anyway to prevent this via settings or registry. I have disabled Edge in background apps but this has made no difference. Mike 110899