Windows 10: how can I stop adult dating coming through to my junk e mail

Discus and support how can I stop adult dating coming through to my junk e mail in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been getting adult dating sites swamping my junk e mail folder. I want to stop them completely if I can.Children are still able to open them... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Linda Stewart_523, Oct 12, 2018.

1. how can I stop adult dating coming through to my junk e mail

I have been getting adult dating sites swamping my junk e mail folder. I want to stop them completely if I can.Children are still able to open them

:)

Linda Stewart_523, Oct 12, 2018

2. Mail Application and Junk E-mail

I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 on 1 August. I installed the Windows 10 mail application on that date and set up my Microsoft Outlook account. Today when I checked my e-mails using Outlook.com rather than the Windows 10 mail application. I discovered there were over 43 e-mails in the Junk e-mail folder going back to the beginning of August. For some reason these junk e-mails are not being recognized in the Windows 10 mail application. If this is going to continue then there is no reason to have the Windows 10 mail application. I will just go back to reading my Outlook e-mails in Office 2010 Outlook or reviewing them using Outlook.com.

Is anyone else having this problem and if so is there a solution.

StevenTodd, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Cheri J M Win User
    Adult daughter's online activity being e-mailed to me

My adult daughter recently upgraded to windows 10. I am now getting a report of her online activity in my e-mail. I have checked the family settings and she is not listed anywhere in it. How can I stop getting these e-mails?

Cheri J M, Oct 12, 2018
  4. dencal Win User

how can I stop adult dating coming through to my junk e mail

Windows Live Mail Junk not junk

Janey.
    You are getting your e-mails in the IN folder in Windows Live Mail.
    What you are finding confusing perhaps is that your original e-mail provider filed them in their junk folder,
    When they come to live mail they are all in the IN folder, with perhaps a warning that previous suppliers put them in junk.
    To get to the junk folder in W/live mail you have to click on MORE....See attachment.

dencal, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

how can I stop adult dating coming through to my junk e mail

1. how can I stop adult dating coming through to my junk e mail - Similar Threads - stop adult dating

2. My Internet is working but no e-mails coming through?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Internet is working but no e-mails coming through?: Split from this thread. I am having the same problem but intermittently. My answer to the questions posed are:1. Mail in Windows 8.1 I appreciate this is no longer supported by Microsoft.2. My e-mail is @outlook.com3. The error appears in Settings/Accounts/Outlook and says...
  3. My Internet is working but no e-mails coming through?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Internet is working but no e-mails coming through?: Split from this thread. I am having the same problem but intermittently. My answer to the questions posed are:1. Mail in Windows 8.1 I appreciate this is no longer supported by Microsoft.2. My e-mail is @outlook.com3. The error appears in Settings/Accounts/Outlook and says...
  4. My Internet is working but no e-mails coming through?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Internet is working but no e-mails coming through?: E-mail not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-is-working-but-no-e-mails-coming/461de314-3f66-4016-a97e-eb28016b1b36
  5. My Internet is working but no e-mails coming through?

My Internet is working but no e-mails coming through?: E-mail not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-is-working-but-no-e-mails-coming/461de314-3f66-4016-a97e-eb28016b1b36
  6. Junk e mails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Junk e mails: If I click on a junk e mail to then unsubscribe from that address, does that mean the sender knows that I am a LIVE account and thus can sell on my details to other junk account dealers? I have been trying to block my junk messages in Windows 10, but no success....
  7. Microsoft Mail App - How Do I Stop Junk Mail?

Microsoft Mail App - How Do I Stop Junk Mail?: Hi guys, I get ~5 spam emails a day all from the same email address. I can't work out to get them automatically taken out of my inbox and put in the spam folder or directly deleted. Can it be done in the Windows 10 mail app. Thanks. Mike...
  8. JUNK e-mails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    JUNK e-mails: How can I stop "junk" e-mails I have 257 in 2 days all form different addresses and all advertising different "products" or women https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-e-mails/e00d70ed-140d-45b6-bc79-c904d07e3a25"
  9. Dates on e-mails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dates on e-mails: my e-mails show dates in the future such as December 26, 2036 how can this be https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dates-on-e-mails/304cf804-6d31-4295-98fa-2757640e4a4b
  10. Mail Application and Junk E-mail

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Application and Junk E-mail: I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 on 1 August. I installed the Windows 10 mail application on that date and set up my Microsoft Outlook account. Today when I checked my e-mails using Outlook.com rather than the Windows 10 mail application. I discovered there were over...