Windows 10: How can I stop emails from prize.prizezillas.com

Discus and support How can I stop emails from prize.prizezillas.com in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to delete automatically or send automatically to the rubbish bin anything from prize.prizezillas.com Can someone tell me how to do this please.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GordonPaddy, Feb 1, 2020.

1. How can I stop emails from prize.prizezillas.com

I want to delete automatically or send automatically to the rubbish bin anything from prize.prizezillas.com

Can someone tell me how to do this please.

:)

GordonPaddy, Feb 1, 2020

2. How to disable fake surveys offerring "discounted" offers as prizes

Sent: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 5:30 PM

To: 'Microsoft Community'

Subject: RE: Question has reply: how to disable fake surveys offering "discounted" offers as prizes

Thank you for your reply.

I am still lost but here goes:

• Only known “change” was starting to use Edge browser (which came with new Asus in May) in addition to Firefox. No earlier problem with new or old PC prior to late June.

• New PC came with Kaspersky with which I am uncertain after the contract period.

• Ads appear when opening email messages ( which are genuine) and must be deleted before continuing with the email. Sites are those I have visited for years.

• Below are samples of the ads and where possible their urls

• Only steps taken are to seek help and direct profanity toward whomever sends this trash

Any suggestions welcomed and thank you,

John Shiels

JOHNSHIELS, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Prize announcement

Message popped up on internet explorer re Microsoft competition (not email) Several prizes answer questions and select prize. Only aske for name address and DOB. Is it a scam?

Frederick007, Feb 1, 2020
  4. How can I stop emails from prize.prizezillas.com

nokia prize

i have recevied 2 nokia promo prizes messages ,

that u won & 1000000 britian pounds , to claim ur prize email full adress , full name date of birth , sex , cell phone number at this adress

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

plz tell me that these messages are true or false

thanks

pakistan20, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

How can I stop emails from prize.prizezillas.com

1. How can I stop emails from prize.prizezillas.com - Similar Threads - stop emails prize

2. Redeeming prize from Microsoft points

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeeming prize from Microsoft points: I earned the Microsoft points for playing a PC game so I went ahead and made a goal to buy 200 overwatch coins with my points, but after earning the required points I went to get the coins but it would not let me. I keeps saying to try again and it might work, but it hasn't...
  3. Redeeming prize from Microsoft points

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redeeming prize from Microsoft points: I earned the Microsoft points for playing a PC game so I went ahead and made a goal to buy 200 overwatch coins with my points, but after earning the required points I went to get the coins but it would not let me. I keeps saying to try again and it might work, but it hasn't...
  4. How can I get the USB to show COM?

How can I get the USB to show COM?: I am running Windows 11 home edition. I can't get the USB to COM. The /s mode is is off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-the-usb-to-show-com/dab1f396-9017-473b-98de-2a9bea9be4c1
  5. How to stop my COM port from failing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop my COM port from failing?: I'm working on an application to upgrade the firmware on a microprocessor. The upgrade happens over a COM port connection, and the discovery, communication, and releasing of the port all more or less works. The issue I have is that occasionally, after the upgrade, my...
  6. How to stop my COM port from failing?

How to stop my COM port from failing?: I'm working on an application to upgrade the firmware on a microprocessor. The upgrade happens over a COM port connection, and the discovery, communication, and releasing of the port all more or less works. The issue I have is that occasionally, after the upgrade, my...
  7. How to stop my COM port from failing?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How can i stop windows from....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can i stop windows from....: controlling everything ! Ok, not everything, but i have so little control over this OS it makes me wonder if this PC is even mine. I cannot stop windows from updating, and then when it does so w/o my permission it starts installing things i don't want. You buy a car and it...
  9. How can i stop windows from....

in Windows 10 Support
    How can i stop windows from....: controlling everything ! Ok, not everything, but i have so little control over this OS it makes me wonder if this PC is even mine. I cannot stop windows from updating, and then when it does so w/o my permission it starts installing things i don't want. You buy a car and it...
  10. how can i stop explicit sexual emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i stop explicit sexual emails: I keep getting these in my google drive account and don't have a clue how to permanently erase these. Have thought about closing account. Any help...