Windows 10: how can i stop explicit sexual emails

Discus and support how can i stop explicit sexual emails in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep getting these in my google drive account and don't have a clue how to permanently erase these. Have thought about closing account. Any help... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jimboprice, Aug 21, 2018.

1. how can i stop explicit sexual emails

I keep getting these in my google drive account and don't have a clue how to permanently erase these. Have thought about closing account. Any help

:)

Jimboprice, Aug 21, 2018
  2. patkaser Win User

sexually explicit emails

How to I stop the sexually explicit emails for a live.com account

patkaser, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Rob Koch Win User
    How can I stop explicit sexual emails?

If you're looking for support with a Google product, you should be going to their support forums for this aid rather than here to the Microsoft Community.

Receiving sexually explicit, vulgar emails - Google Groups

Search in those groups for more aid or ask your question there.

If you don't have a good reason for maintaining the Google email account, then don't. I have one only to allow the easier use of an Android device and for no other reason, so I've given it to no one and it only exists on that device to receive official
    Google notifications and/or provide the ability to reset the associated Google account password or backup the device.

Rob

Rob Koch, Sep 12, 2018
  4. how can i stop explicit sexual emails

sexually explicit emails

There's not much you can do about such spam (other than using a different email address). Believe it or not, Outlook.com's SmartScreen filtering is deleting 90-95% of such messages on the server (i.e., before anyhthing downloads into your folders). The
    path of least resistance would be to disable the Reading (AKA Preview) pane and then delete everything in the Junk Mail folder on a regular basis. Otherwise, you could add the offending email addresses (i.e., FROM addresses) and domains/websites to your BLOCKED
    SENDERS list but the offending sources are constantly "morphing" so that wouldn't help for very long. Ditto for using Message Rules to delete such qualifying messages from the server (i.e., Delete these messages—don't even put them in my Deleted folder). See
    this related discussion => I am tired of all the sexual junk mail I get. the more I block the more I get WHY?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

how can i stop explicit sexual emails

1. how can i stop explicit sexual emails - Similar Threads - stop explicit sexual

2. how to stop unwanted emails of a sexual nature being sent to me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop unwanted emails of a sexual nature being sent to me: how to stop unwanted emails of a sexual nature being sent to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-unwanted-emails-of-a-sexual-nature/25d0188b-2f39-413e-bc28-571e6f2de787
  3. how to stop unwanted emails of a sexual nature being sent to me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to stop unwanted emails of a sexual nature being sent to me: how to stop unwanted emails of a sexual nature being sent to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-unwanted-emails-of-a-sexual-nature/25d0188b-2f39-413e-bc28-571e6f2de787
  4. How to avoid explicit signs of BITLOCKER encryption

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to avoid explicit signs of BITLOCKER encryption: Please only replies from people who have at least some knowledge of the topic. Is there any solution to create a Windows 10 Bitlocker encrypted installation and to remove as many indicators as possible that indicate the system is actually Bitlocker encrypted? This would be...
  5. How can I stop my inbox emails being removed .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I stop my inbox emails being removed .: As soon as I have opened an email and read the same, that email is removed. Due to this clearing of my inbox, I have lost details regarding my orders that have been stored in the inbox. Is it possible to return to the old inbox system whereas I control the removal of the...
  6. I keep getting filthy emails. how can I stop them

I keep getting filthy emails. how can I stop them: I keep getting filthy emails. how can I stop them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-security/e069f37d-d265-4d32-ab3f-26e8b70b633d"
  7. How can I change the email?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change the email?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KnoblauchSuppe0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f99hwo/how_can_i_change_the_email/
  8. How can I "STOP" this . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I "STOP" this . . .: This is a real problem. I'm running Windows 10 pro on my Laptop. I use Google Chrome. It's my favorite browser! The problem is, Ad Block was installed, and it was added to Chrome? And, when I open Chrome, it has a very strange screen. Not usable! So. I thought, I'll just...
  9. How can I stop emails from prize.prizezillas.com

How can I stop emails from prize.prizezillas.com: I want to delete automatically or send automatically to the rubbish bin anything from prize.prizezillas.com Can someone tell me how to do this please....
  10. block sexual emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    block sexual emails: How do I block email with sexual content? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/block-sexual-emails/d7fddb52-251f-4500-a20d-c6991166b996

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to stop explicit emails

2. how to stop sexually explicit emails