Windows 10: How can I stop getting the blue screen restart?

Discus and support How can I stop getting the blue screen restart? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I am having sometimes random system restarts with the blue screen saying "Your device ran into an error and needs to restart" or whatnot. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DustinDuncan2, Nov 7, 2022.

1. How can I stop getting the blue screen restart?

Hello,I am having sometimes random system restarts with the blue screen saying "Your device ran into an error and needs to restart" or whatnot. It happens almost every time I put my computer into sleep mode or when it enters sleep by itself. I have run the event viewer and separated out the errors and criticals. It looks like Event ID 10010 might be the issue that needs fixed. I could be wrong.Error 11/7/2022 8:12:09 PM volmgr 161 None Critical 11/7/2022 8:12:10 PM Kernel-Power 41 63 Error 11/7/2022 8:12:15 PM EventLog 6008 None Erro

:)

DustinDuncan2, Nov 7, 2022
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Nov 7, 2022
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 7, 2022
  4. How can I stop getting the blue screen restart?

Stop code blue screen sdbus

Hello,

Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes your device to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors
    can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What actions were you performing when normally encounter the said error?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to
    troubleshoot blue screen error on Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Vil, Nov 7, 2022
Thema:

How can I stop getting the blue screen restart?

1. How can I stop getting the blue screen restart? - Similar Threads - stop getting blue

2. How do i get out of the blue screen and make it stop automatically restarting??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get out of the blue screen and make it stop automatically restarting??: My computer doesn’t want to load. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-out-of-the-blue-screen-and-make-it/aa6cde94-9b58-47c3-97b7-5116e252626c
  3. How do i get out of the blue screen and make it stop automatically restarting??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get out of the blue screen and make it stop automatically restarting??: My computer doesn’t want to load. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-out-of-the-blue-screen-and-make-it/aa6cde94-9b58-47c3-97b7-5116e252626c
  4. How do i get out of the blue screen and make it stop automatically restarting??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can I stop a blue screen on roblox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop a blue screen on roblox?: So I've been playing roblox on a 8.1 windows labtop for more than a year. And just 1 month ago it start to show the blue screen everytime i joined a server. I've tried different methods like use the troubleshooting, clean the pc, and I've even done a manual factory reset too....
  6. How can I stop a blue screen on roblox?

How can I stop a blue screen on roblox?: So I've been playing roblox on a 8.1 windows labtop for more than a year. And just 1 month ago it start to show the blue screen everytime i joined a server. I've tried different methods like use the troubleshooting, clean the pc, and I've even done a manual factory reset too....
  7. How can I stop getting the blue screen restart?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop getting the blue screen restart?: Hello,I am having sometimes random system restarts with the blue screen saying "Your device ran into an error and needs to restart" or whatnot. It happens almost every time I put my computer into sleep mode or when it enters sleep by itself. I have run the event viewer and...
  8. How can I get my computer out of the blue screen and restart loop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I get my computer out of the blue screen and restart loop?: My laptop is on a continuous blue screen loop and is not responding to anything. How can I get to the troubleshooting screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-my-computer-out-of-the-blue-screen/31a36968-314b-4f75-b306-5eedabd4a05a
  9. How can I get my computer out of the blue screen and restart loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my computer out of the blue screen and restart loop?: My laptop is on a continuous blue screen loop and is not responding to anything. How can I get to the troubleshooting screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-my-computer-out-of-the-blue-screen/31a36968-314b-4f75-b306-5eedabd4a05a
  10. How can I get my computer out of the blue screen and restart loop?