Windows 10: how can i stop my computor from auto-finishing words

Discus and support how can i stop my computor from auto-finishing words in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever i type certain words it 'auto-finishes' words, one example is proto and it retypes as protocol. this is really annoying as when i try to talk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Reeing Gamer, Aug 9, 2022.

1. how can i stop my computor from auto-finishing words

Whenever i type certain words it 'auto-finishes' words, one example is proto and it retypes as protocol. this is really annoying as when i try to talk to my friends over text it ends up autotyping words and changes the whole sentence completely or makes it make no sense. the reason i use proto as a example is cause its one of my friends gamertags and i use it often. I tried going through my personal dictionary and clearing that and also turning off spellcheck but it doesnt fix it.

:)

Reeing Gamer, Aug 9, 2022
  2. kcolawale Win User

words prompt and auto correct/ words suggestions

Notice that my phone suddenly stop auto suggest words or correct nor give me prompts

kcolawale, Aug 9, 2022
  3. Auto word suggestion and swype dont function anymore

Please help guys! I updated my phone to "windows phone 8.1 new". I was happy with all the new features. The word suggestions and swype worked perfectly fine for a week but now the auto word suggestion and swype does not work anymore. Please help how can
    I measure steps for these functionalities to work again!

UtkarshSinghal92, Aug 9, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

how can i stop my computor from auto-finishing words

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 9, 2022
Thema:

how can i stop my computor from auto-finishing words

1. how can i stop my computor from auto-finishing words - Similar Threads - stop computor auto

2. How can I stop auto updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop auto updates: Stop my computer from automatically updating when I don't explicitly say yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-auto-updates/d7941bb2-6382-4c15-800f-a1b165c42bcc
  3. How can I stop auto updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I stop auto updates: Stop my computer from automatically updating when I don't explicitly say yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-auto-updates/d7941bb2-6382-4c15-800f-a1b165c42bcc
  4. WORD + How can I stop my ALT Code characters from doubling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WORD + How can I stop my ALT Code characters from doubling: Everytime I enter a ALT Code it will double no matter what key I click on. All this in WORD only https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-how-can-i-stop-my-alt-code-characters-from/8336e59d-427e-4d7f-9fa4-c313d1c58d91
  5. WORD + How can I stop my ALT Code characters from doubling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WORD + How can I stop my ALT Code characters from doubling: Everytime I enter a ALT Code it will double no matter what key I click on. All this in WORD only https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-how-can-i-stop-my-alt-code-characters-from/8336e59d-427e-4d7f-9fa4-c313d1c58d91
  6. how can i stop my computor from auto-finishing words

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i stop my computor from auto-finishing words: Whenever i type certain words it 'auto-finishes' words, one example is proto and it retypes as protocol. this is really annoying as when i try to talk to my friends over text it ends up autotyping words and changes the whole sentence completely or makes it make no sense. the...
  7. How can I stop the Word Clipboard function?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I stop the Word Clipboard function?: Until I got Word, I was able to copy and paste to my heart's content. Now I find that I can paste only 24 times. Then I have to track down the Word iteration that has my copies showing and clear the clipboard in order to continue copying and pasting. This is time consuming...
  8. how can I stop Windows 10 from auto-adjusting my mic?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how can I stop Windows 10 from auto-adjusting my mic?: I just got an audio interface for my headphones and mic and I wanted to make sure it sounded good so I tested it and when I went really far back and talked softly the gain in windows would shoot to 100% and make my mic sound like an ear rape. I already unchecked "allow...
  9. how can i fix the VBE7.DLL ON MY COMPUTOR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i fix the VBE7.DLL ON MY COMPUTOR: CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME WITH VBE7.DLL ON MY WINDOW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-the-vbe7dll-on-my-computor/b0c0e4f9-8977-4943-86dc-84bf4eed3acb
  10. How to stop Windows or Word from auto downloading word documents in order to view them?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop Windows or Word from auto downloading word documents in order to view them?: I'm grading papers online...in a Moodle platform called AsULearn. When I try to open a student's paper in Google docs that's been uploaded to a link, it automatically asks me where to download it in Word, rather than allowing me to simply open and read it. Our tech department...