Windows 10: How can I stop my screen from flickering a black screen?

Discus and support How can I stop my screen from flickering a black screen? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I've been having issue with my computer every time I load into windows a black screen flickers I've tried to end task windows explorer and re... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ledon Seseri, Mar 19, 2023.

1. How can I stop my screen from flickering a black screen?

Hello I've been having issue with my computer every time I load into windows a black screen flickers I've tried to end task windows explorer and re open it I've tried looking in regedit and found nothing this has been happening for 3 days now please help

:)

Ledon Seseri, Mar 19, 2023

2. photoshop cs6 black screen flickering issues

For all those people who face this error please find below the easiest solution for this error.

1. First of all click on the Catalyst Control Center.
    2. Now click on ‘3D Application Settings’.
    3. All you have to do is change the ‘Wait for Vertical Refresh’ option to ‘On, unless application specifies’.

If you are not able to fix the issue using the steps given above and wanna try some other effective methods visit : Windows 8 and Photoshop CS6 Black Screen Flickering

Bhupesh Nimje, Mar 20, 2023
  3. Flickering and Black screen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties that you are facing at the Windows login screen.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?
    • Do you get any error message/code while login to the PC?

Meanwhile, we would recommend you to follow the suggestion from this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

Troubleshoot screen flickering
    in Windows 10

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 20, 2023
  4. n4esa Win User

How can I stop my screen from flickering a black screen?

Random black screen flickering issue

Win10 Enterprise version 1909 build 18363.720

So I've been trying to troubleshoot an incredibly annoying screen flickering issue for months now.

I have a dual monitor setup, one is an Asus ProArt PA248 connected via Display port, and the other is actually a 32inch Toshiba TV connected via HDMI.

This setup ran fine for years and then one day I started getting a random black screen flicker, some details about the issue:
    - Both monitors flicker together, it isn't isolated to just 1 of them
    - Happens every 5-10 seconds, randomly
    - It can go for days without any issues, and kicks in randomly at random times
    - There's no colors mixed into the flicker, it's pure black

Some troubleshooting steps I've tried
    - New cables, no luck
    - Messing with every driver I can find, stock windows drivers and all versions of Intel display drivers
    - Someone suggested I bypass the built in Intel display adapter and MB ports & drivers so I bought a cheap GT 1030, was fine for a couple days then the exact same flicker issue started back up, so the issue doesn't even seem to be display/driver/graphic card related
    - Booting into safe mode the issue went away, it could have just been a random coincidence but I found it interesting that the issue stopped while I was in safe mode

My PC hasn't changed much over the years so all the obvious troubleshooting hasn't led anywhere, I'm not sure where to look or what to try next, the PC is a little dated at 6 years but still runs fine otherwise I'd hate to have to build out a new system just because of this issue.

n4esa, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

How can I stop my screen from flickering a black screen?

1. How can I stop my screen from flickering a black screen? - Similar Threads - stop screen flickering

2. How to stop screen flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop screen flickering: Alright so I got this windows 11 laptop it's not really a surface and one day I was sitting on a chair while watching tv with the computer on my lap trying to see if I can change my wifi band to 5Ghz because I can't connect to my wifi and it ended up slipping put out of my...
  3. How to stop screen flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop screen flickering: Alright so I got this windows 11 laptop it's not really a surface and one day I was sitting on a chair while watching tv with the computer on my lap trying to see if I can change my wifi band to 5Ghz because I can't connect to my wifi and it ended up slipping put out of my...
  4. How can I stop my screen from flickering a black screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop my screen from flickering a black screen?: Hello I've been having issue with my computer every time I load into windows a black screen flickers I've tried to end task windows explorer and re open it I've tried looking in regedit and found nothing this has been happening for 3 days now please help...
  5. How can I stop my screen from flickering a black screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I stop my screen from flickering a black screen?: Hello I've been having issue with my computer every time I load into windows a black screen flickers I've tried to end task windows explorer and re open it I've tried looking in regedit and found nothing this has been happening for 3 days now please help...
  6. Screen Flickering Black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering Black: My screen has been flickering black for about a second several times a day for a few weeks now. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics driver, and tried Ctrl + Shift + Windows + B. I also have checked for any necessary updates in both the "Check For Updates" Windows...
  7. Screen Flickering Black

Screen Flickering Black: My screen has been flickering black for about a second several times a day for a few weeks now. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics driver, and tried Ctrl + Shift + Windows + B. I also have checked for any necessary updates in both the "Check For Updates" Windows...
  8. Black/flickering screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black/flickering screen: When I start up my computer it shows a black screen after I login. I tried to use safe mode and it shows a flickering screen and I can’t click on any apps while task manager is fine. It all started around the windows 11 upgrade....
  9. Black/flickering screen

Black/flickering screen: When I start up my computer it shows a black screen after I login. I tried to use safe mode and it shows a flickering screen and I can’t click on any apps while task manager is fine. It all started around the windows 11 upgrade....
  10. Black screen and flickering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen and flickering: Ever since installing a recent windows update I’ve been having this issue, I’ve tried uninstalling the update and updating to an even newer version, same with my drivers, the issue also causes 100% gpu usage, I’ve tried many fixes with nothing working....