Windows 10: How can I stop my sound automatically resetting itself?

Discus and support How can I stop my sound automatically resetting itself? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time I change which app/program I'm listening to, the audio levels seem to reset themselves. If I have set to a quiet level, it gets louder to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Setari Pendragon, Nov 18, 2022.

1. How can I stop my sound automatically resetting itself?

Every time I change which app/program I'm listening to, the audio levels seem to reset themselves. If I have set to a quiet level, it gets louder to the point that if I press the button to turn the volume up, it noticably gets quieter. This also happens every time a new song comes on on my youtube playlists. It doesn't seem to happen if I have the volume turned up incredibly loud.How do I make it stop doing this?I have tried 'troubleshooting' the sound system, I have tried updating the driver and was told that I was using the optimal driver version, I have tried disabling and re-enabling the

:)

Setari Pendragon, Nov 18, 2022

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 18, 2022
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile How can I stop my sound automatically resetting itself? :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Nov 18, 2022
  4. cadaveca Win User

How can I stop my sound automatically resetting itself?

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How can I stop my sound automatically resetting itself? :p

cadaveca, Nov 18, 2022
Thema:

How can I stop my sound automatically resetting itself?

1. How can I stop my sound automatically resetting itself? - Similar Threads - stop sound automatically

2. My brightness wont stop changing itself automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brightness wont stop changing itself automatically: I just bought this new Lenovo laptop and for some reason I've turned off the setting to adjust the brightness automatically, but for some reason it's still changing the brightness automatically, now this is confusing. the picture below shows I've turned the setting off, but...
  3. My brightness wont stop changing itself automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My brightness wont stop changing itself automatically: I just bought this new Lenovo laptop and for some reason I've turned off the setting to adjust the brightness automatically, but for some reason it's still changing the brightness automatically, now this is confusing. the picture below shows I've turned the setting off, but...
  4. How can I stop the Windows 11 automatic update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I stop the Windows 11 automatic update?: I have a Dell desktop PC running Windows 10 Home, version 22H2. I do not want Windows 11 on this PC! How can I stop the automatic update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-the-windows-11-automatic-update/dffc430c-bab9-4925-b586-53ec72b23f14
  5. How can I stop my sound automatically resetting itself?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I stop my sound automatically resetting itself?: Every time I change which app/program I'm listening to, the audio levels seem to reset themselves. If I have set to a quiet level, it gets louder to the point that if I press the button to turn the volume up, it noticably gets quieter. This also happens every time a new song...
  6. How can I stop my sound automatically resetting itself?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I stop my sound automatically resetting itself?: Every time I change which app/program I'm listening to, the audio levels seem to reset themselves. If I have set to a quiet level, it gets louder to the point that if I press the button to turn the volume up, it noticably gets quieter. This also happens every time a new song...
  7. how can i stop windows from resetting sound preferences

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how can i stop windows from resetting sound preferences: In volume mixer I lowered the volume of my browser but when I reopened the browser, the volume was set back to 100. This also happened to my other apps and games (spotify, csgo, etc) How can I stop windows from touching the sound settings? submitted by...
  8. Windows update service automatically stopping itself

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update service automatically stopping itself: I wanted to update my windows, but got the error 0x80070422 so I went to the administrative tools, set to either automatic or manual startup type, I start the service and after a couple of seconds it automatically stops itself, I don't receive any error or anything, on the...
  9. Windows automatically activates Sound Enhancements, how can I stop that?

Windows automatically activates Sound Enhancements, how can I stop that?: Hi Since I’ve got Windows 10, I have this issue and I didn’t find any solution so far. I use a headset and speakers; I can switch between them with a hotkey. Every time when I startup my PC, in the device properties of the speakers, windows activates the Enhancements, which...
  10. Stop Windows automatically restarting itself

Stop Windows automatically restarting itself: I have a windows machine now for using 3D software and a few times now when I've left it to render over a 6 hour period I've come back to find the computer has restarted itself I've even paused updates for 7 days but it's still restarting, is there a way to permanently...