Windows 10: How can i stop my users from upgrading to Windows 11 via Intune?

Discus and support How can i stop my users from upgrading to Windows 11 via Intune? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I know this can be done via local group policy but we're managing around 120 devices, so it would be impractical to do that for each of them. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joshua Hunt joshua.hunt, Oct 8, 2021.

1. How can i stop my users from upgrading to Windows 11 via Intune?

Hi, I know this can be done via local group policy but we're managing around 120 devices, so it would be impractical to do that for each of them. Is there a way to create an Intune policy to stop users from upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11? Cheers!

:)

Joshua Hunt joshua.hunt, Oct 8, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Intune User-driven upgrade issues

Hi Brandan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand you are facing issues while testing Intune autopilot feature for user-drive profile. I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshooting Windows Autopilot enrollment issues in Microsoft Intune
    and see if that helps.

For additional information, you can refer the article
    Enroll Windows devices in Intune by using the Windows Autopilot

If the issue persists, I suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums
    , where we have a dedicated team with experts in Microsoft Intune to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 8, 2021
  3. What's new in Microsoft Intune

What's new in Microsoft Intune

Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/int...ntune#may-2016

Cluster Head, Oct 8, 2021
  4. denmarfl Win User

How can i stop my users from upgrading to Windows 11 via Intune?

Internet Explorer 11; Windows 10....Stopped Working

IE11; Windows 10. For the past 2 weeks when I open IE11 I get Internet Explorer has Stopped working POPUP message rendering IE 11 unusable.

I have followed suggested Fixes by "Resetting" IE11; Use Software Rendering...is NOT checked. I have tried to use "System Restore" and go back to a Restore Point prior to 2 weeks but, I get unable to restore to xx/xx/xxxx because the process cannot file iexplorer.exe.

I have tried several Restore Points...get this same result.

I cannot fine the Internet 11 Install Update to delete it as it is not in the list History\Installed Updates.

Surely there must be away to fix IE 11...I have run out of things to do...suggestions with steps will be appreciated.

denmarfl, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

How can i stop my users from upgrading to Windows 11 via Intune?

1. How can i stop my users from upgrading to Windows 11 via Intune? - Similar Threads - stop users upgrading

2. Not able to upgrade to Windows 11 with Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to upgrade to Windows 11 with Intune: Hi,I'm having issues with upgrading a test laptop to Windows 11 from Windows 10 22H2. We deployed the below script to stop users from upgrading to Windows 11 manual, but now wish to deploy to a test laptop.I have now deleted TargetReleaseVersion, ProductVersion &...
  3. Not able to upgrade to Windows 11 with Intune

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to upgrade to Windows 11 with Intune: Hi,I'm having issues with upgrading a test laptop to Windows 11 from Windows 10 22H2. We deployed the below script to stop users from upgrading to Windows 11 manual, but now wish to deploy to a test laptop.I have now deleted TargetReleaseVersion, ProductVersion &...
  4. Can I stop the upgrade to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I stop the upgrade to windows 11?: I started upgrading to windows 11 but changed my mind. Can I stop the upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-stop-the-upgrade-to-windows-11/a530b3a2-a1be-43d8-9711-01e55a878dea
  5. Can I stop the upgrade to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I stop the upgrade to windows 11?: I started upgrading to windows 11 but changed my mind. Can I stop the upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-stop-the-upgrade-to-windows-11/a530b3a2-a1be-43d8-9711-01e55a878dea
  6. Can I stop the upgrade to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How Can I Stop/Refuse Upgrade to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Stop/Refuse Upgrade to Windows 11?: How can I stop the upgrade to Windows 11? I'm just not ready to deal with it till later this year. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stoprefuse-upgrade-to-windows-11/abca09c4-4103-4962-b002-cd8eb6f2a3b2
  8. How Can I Stop/Refuse Upgrade to Windows 11?

How Can I Stop/Refuse Upgrade to Windows 11?: How can I stop the upgrade to Windows 11? I'm just not ready to deal with it till later this year. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stoprefuse-upgrade-to-windows-11/abca09c4-4103-4962-b002-cd8eb6f2a3b2
  9. How can i stop my users from upgrading to Windows 11 via Intune?

How can i stop my users from upgrading to Windows 11 via Intune?: Hi, I know this can be done via local group policy but we're managing around 120 devices, so it would be impractical to do that for each of them. Is there a way to create an Intune policy to stop users from upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11? Cheers!...
  10. Intune User-driven upgrade issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intune User-driven upgrade issues: Hello, We have been recently testing Intunes autopilot feature, specifically the user-driven profile in order to automate device roll-outs. When testing the user-driven profile on an existing device, which is reset, we found that once we have signed into the user account...