Windows 10: How can I stop One Note from starting up when I boot up? It says "Send To OneNote" with...

Discus and support How can I stop One Note from starting up when I boot up? It says "Send To OneNote" with... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I start up Windows 10 on my desktop, it started showing OneNote gratuitously! There are three little windows under the caption "Send To OneNote.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JamesHowardBowden, May 21, 2019.

1. How can I stop One Note from starting up when I boot up? It says "Send To OneNote" with...

When I start up Windows 10 on my desktop, it started showing OneNote gratuitously! There are three little windows under the caption "Send To OneNote. I've tried disabling the app, to no avail.

:)

JamesHowardBowden, May 21, 2019

2. Send to onenote

Hi,

It may be an issue with the add ins in OneNote, we suggest that you disable OneNote add-on and enable it. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click Manage add-ons.
    • On the left pane, click Toolbars and Extensions.
    • On the right hand side of the page check for Send to OneNote add-on. Highlight
      Send to OneNote and click on disable.
    • Once the add-on is disabled highlight the add-on again and enable it.
    Note: To enable the File menu in Internet Explorer press the
    Alt
    key on your keyboard.

You may also perform an online repair in Office 2007, to do an Online repair, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Right click Microsoft Office, click Change.
    • Choose Online repair.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, May 21, 2019
  3. jdeacon Win User
    OneNote app and desktop and quick notes

Got it! There's one more step. For the notebook you've chosen for your Quick Notes as described by paulsalter, make sure that that notebook (on each device if you've tablet and PC like me) is syncing to OneDrive, if that's where you keep your OneNote work, as I do.

I wouldn't know how to do that except that OneNote popped up a ribbon telling me the chosen Quick Notes notebook wasn't synced to OneDrive and would I like it to be?

jdeacon, May 21, 2019
  4. How can I stop One Note from starting up when I boot up? It says "Send To OneNote" with...

Send to OneNote with Microsoft Edge

"Send to OneNote" suddently stopped working for me too. The solution was simple: I loggout out of OneNote, and logged in again. All my notes where there, even the one that wasn't showing before.

FrancisBoudreau, May 21, 2019
Thema:

How can I stop One Note from starting up when I boot up? It says "Send To OneNote" with...

1. How can I stop One Note from starting up when I boot up? It says "Send To OneNote" with... - Similar Threads - stop Note starting

2. Why does it say "Program" boot up when i start my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it say "Program" boot up when i start my pc?: i checked my programs that boot up when I launch my pc and I found "Program" boots up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-it-say-program-boot-up-when-i-start-my-pc/4430de7d-6915-4f35-9322-b0ef3b019ca1
  3. Why does it say "Program" boot up when i start my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does it say "Program" boot up when i start my pc?: i checked my programs that boot up when I launch my pc and I found "Program" boots up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-it-say-program-boot-up-when-i-start-my-pc/4430de7d-6915-4f35-9322-b0ef3b019ca1
  4. Why does it say "Program" boot up when i start my pc?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I stop msn coming on when I start up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop msn coming on when I start up?: MSN is not my home page, but it comes up when stating up. How do I stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-msn-coming-on-when-i-start-up/81f7c694-9ee1-49a5-b2e6-497412e4230a
  6. How do I stop msn coming on when I start up?

How do I stop msn coming on when I start up?: MSN is not my home page, but it comes up when stating up. How do I stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-msn-coming-on-when-i-start-up/81f7c694-9ee1-49a5-b2e6-497412e4230a
  7. how do i stop notepad from automatically starting up when windows starts up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i stop notepad from automatically starting up when windows starts up: how do i stop notepad from automatically starting up when windows starts up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-notepad-from-automatically-starting/0d062889-d18e-42d3-adc1-b3e07e1674fd
  8. Whiteboard "Send to OneNote" is not showing up

Whiteboard "Send to OneNote" is not showing up: Hello, I am a teacher who uses the Whiteboard app in class and when class is over I send it to the class' OneNote so they have access and can review the notes when they want. After class this morning I went to where I normally do but the option to send to OneNote was...
  9. OneNote starts when I boot up

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneNote starts when I boot up: When I turn my computer on, ever since the last update from Microsoft, I get a little window at the bottom of the screen labeled "Send To OneNote". In it there are three little windows labeled "Screen Clippings (S)", "Send To OneNote", and "New Quick Note (N)". How can I...
  10. Send to one note

in Windows 10 Support
    Send to one note: Good Afternoon, Have a new HP laptop and all of a sudden when I turn it on three boxes appear on the bottom saying something about one note. I always have to get rid of it. Can someone advise. Thanks. 99438

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stop onenote from loading at startup

2. how to stop one note from loading on power up

3. stpp one at boot up

4. onenote stop from automatically starting