Windows 10: How can I stop receiving the "This computer is not running genuine Windows" message?

Discus and support How can I stop receiving the "This computer is not running genuine Windows" message? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yes, I know, it's running Win7. But that is "genuine." I'm not ready to upgrade I have 2 computers that won't work with Windows 10. I understand the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarvinDuncan, Oct 27, 2021.

1. How can I stop receiving the "This computer is not running genuine Windows" message?

Yes, I know, it's running Win7. But that is "genuine." I'm not ready to upgrade I have 2 computers that won't work with Windows 10. I understand the risks and the implications of continuing to run Windows 7. Having 3 computers 1 PC, 2 laptops running Windows 7, it behooves me to continue. If I can't stay with Windows 7, I will have to buy at least 2 new computers, to say the least of all the software I will have to either upgrade or buy new. I just want to turn off this nefarious message that pops up on my desktop.

:)

MarvinDuncan, Oct 27, 2021

2. "Not running genuine Windows" message

After 4 years with my Windows 7 Pro operating system I am receiving a message that says "This computer is not running genuine Windows" message with a "Resolve online now" option that goes to a broken link. How do I resolve this problem?

KendallSteven, Oct 28, 2021
  3. warup89 Win User
    Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Oct 28, 2021
  4. How can I stop receiving the "This computer is not running genuine Windows" message?

"This computer is not running genuine Windows"

I get the above message. I am running genuine Windows...the same Windows 7 and IE 11 I've been using. But now I cannot open IE. I can run Office...at least Word. It seems to be a problem with a patch: KB3004394. I don't know much about patches, etc
    but I can't seem to get a solution to this problem. Suggestions?

SteveRudolph, Oct 28, 2021
Thema:

How can I stop receiving the "This computer is not running genuine Windows" message?

1. How can I stop receiving the "This computer is not running genuine Windows" message? - Similar Threads - stop receiving computer

2. Window 7 Not Genuine Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 7 Not Genuine Message: Does anyone know the "File" that the messade text Windows Not Genuine is actually located in...??? The File at has all the Windows message texts in...????I'd like to be able to access and edit/delete some of the windows message texts in that file......
  3. Window 7 Not Genuine Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 7 Not Genuine Message: Does anyone know the "File" that the messade text Windows Not Genuine is actually located in...??? The File at has all the Windows message texts in...????I'd like to be able to access and edit/delete some of the windows message texts in that file......
  4. How to recognize if I received genuine email from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recognize if I received genuine email from Microsoft: I have recevied the below email informing me that my hack has been hacked and accessed from a different country.Is the below email geniune or fake?...
  5. How to recognize if I received genuine email from Microsoft

How to recognize if I received genuine email from Microsoft: I have recevied the below email informing me that my hack has been hacked and accessed from a different country.Is the below email geniune or fake?...
  6. How to recognize if I received genuine email from Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. How can I stop receiving the "This computer is not running genuine Windows" message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop receiving the "This computer is not running genuine Windows" message?: Yes, I know, it's running Win7. But that is "genuine." I'm not ready to upgrade I have 2 computers that won't work with Windows 10. I understand the risks and the implications of continuing to run Windows 7. Having 3 computers 1 PC, 2 laptops running Windows 7, it behooves me...
  8. how to stop computer so can read error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to stop computer so can read error message: When restarting the computer, I've noticed an error message but before I can read it, it completely restarts. Is there a way for me to stop the restart so I can get the error message?...
  9. Outlook stops receiving messages

Outlook stops receiving messages: Almost daily when I go to my PC to check email, I see that at some time when I was not at my PC, Outlook has stopped receiving emails. Telling it to download does nothing. If I close Outlook, figuring that restarting will solve the problem, it will not restart. When I...
  10. How can I stop advertising messages in the notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I stop advertising messages in the notification: I am running Windows 10 64 bit Pro with all the latest updates and I am now getting notifications say I am not using the last version of Office , I use Office 10 and I do not need to get the latest for my needs and notifications say there are XXX documents that I have used...