Windows 10: how can i stop the C:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k osrss service?

Discus and support how can i stop the C:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k osrss service? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to take ownership of all my pc's services and processes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VictorGrobler, Jan 14, 2020.

1. how can i stop the C:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k osrss service?

I want to take ownership of all my pc's services and processes

:)

VictorGrobler, Jan 14, 2020

2. What does the svchost do?

Lots of Windows services are tied to the SVChost, and /or are listed as SVChost in the process list(s).

Unfortunatley with Vista, there's a lot more dependencies between the services, and thus you'll be FORCED to run more instances of SVChosts; unlike XP where things were more independent and you could disable more features resulting in less SVChost instances. That and XP and Vista are different.

Regardless of your Windows version, you can check out some service slimming guides or goto Black Viper's website and take his advice. Depending on your needs you may be able to cut down the amount of SVChost running, and save some RAM.

XP should never have an SVChost using 50mb. Vista however can.

newconroer, Jan 14, 2020
  3. wINDOWS 10 DOES NOT USE THIS TYPE OF FILE? C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k UnistackSvcGroup wHY DO i HAVE THIS FILE APPEARING RUNNING ON MY WINDOWS 10 SYSTEM

wINDOWS 10 DOES NOT USE THIS TYPE OF FILE? C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k UnistackSvcGroup wHY DO i HAVE THIS FILE APPEARING RUNNING ON MY WINDOWS 10 SYSTEM

THE FOLLOWING ALSO APPEAR AND IT HAS CRASHED MY SYSTEM 2 TIMES IS IS A VIRUS?

Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments: svcWINDOWS BLOCK THESE POTENTIAL UNSAFE ATTACHEMENTS: host, svchost, svchost, svchost, svchost, svchost, svchost, svchost.exe.mui, svchost.exe.mui, svchost.exe.mui, svchost.exe.mui,
    svchost

svchost

svchost

svchost

svchost

svchost

svchost

svchost

svchost.exe.mui

svchost.exe.mui

svchost.exe.mui

svchost.exe.mui

svchost

albertocarvajal, Jan 14, 2020
  4. how can i stop the C:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k osrss service?

Windows cannot find C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe

Windows cannot find C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe

Hi Can anyone help me, i am trying to open files and folders and all i keep getting is Windows cannot find C;\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe, and so stopping me gaining access.

Especially when I launch my Windows 10.?

VincentYap_49, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

how can i stop the C:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k osrss service?

1. how can i stop the C:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k osrss service? - Similar Threads - stop windowssystem32svchost exe

2. How to disable windows services exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable windows services exe: so when i start up my pc its boot really long like under 5 min and when i enter the password i see command title windows update services so how i disable it cause i see on startup taskmanager the apps its not there and setting too...
  3. How to disable windows services exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable windows services exe: so when i start up my pc its boot really long like under 5 min and when i enter the password i see command title windows update services so how i disable it cause i see on startup taskmanager the apps its not there and setting too...
  4. How to disable windows services exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can I stop Antimalware service executable ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I stop Antimalware service executable ?: I have scanned my full system with windows defender. but after that Antimalware service executable continually running. due to that my entire laptop becomes slow. i have tried to re schedule task for that and trying to kill the process but none of things are working....
  6. How can I set it so I stop seeing these when I press Windows key + K? Really annoying as I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I set it so I stop seeing these when I press Windows key + K? Really annoying as I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OmegaMalkior [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hw4y96/how_can_i_set_it_so_i_stop_seeing_these_when_i/
  7. What is osrss?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is osrss?: I'm not really the brighest when it comes to PC stuff and sorry for any mistakes I make, english isnt my mother langage but.. I checked my Task manager and found something running called "osrss" under Windows Processes. When I open its folder location it takes me to the...
  8. How can I "STOP" this . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I "STOP" this . . .: This is a real problem. I'm running Windows 10 pro on my Laptop. I use Google Chrome. It's my favorite browser! The problem is, Ad Block was installed, and it was added to Chrome? And, when I open Chrome, it has a very strange screen. Not usable! So. I thought, I'll just...
  9. OSRSS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    OSRSS: Why would Microsoft deliberately name a new file added to a Windows 10 update with the same name as known malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_10/osrss/f7eb6234-d1b6-4ea9-9058-49ca23093a5c
  10. How do I get rid of OSRSS?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get rid of OSRSS?: So, now that my computer has restarted twice, dumping things that I was working on and taking hours (not to mention a bunch of blood-pressure meds) to reconstruct, I am trying to remove Windows 10 Update Facilitation Service, aka OSRSS. It won't respond to a netstop command,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. c;\windows\system32\svchost.exe-k osrss

2. device cdrom0 in windows 10

3. osrss windows 10

4. osrss windows 10 update facilitation service