Windows 10: How can I stop the Windows 11 automatic update?

Discus and support How can I stop the Windows 11 automatic update? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Dell desktop PC running Windows 10 Home, version 22H2. I do not want Windows 11 on this PC! How can I stop the automatic update?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Robert Kennedy4, Jun 7, 2023.

1. How can I stop the Windows 11 automatic update?

I have a Dell desktop PC running Windows 10 Home, version 22H2. I do not want Windows 11 on this PC! How can I stop the automatic update?

:)

Robert Kennedy4, Jun 7, 2023

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 7, 2023
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile How can I stop the Windows 11 automatic update? :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jun 7, 2023
  4. bigscale Win User

How can I stop the Windows 11 automatic update?

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

How can I stop the Windows 11 automatic update?

1. How can I stop the Windows 11 automatic update? - Similar Threads - stop automatic update

2. How to stop automatic updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop automatic updates: Windows 10 Pro v22H2. Used to be able to download.install Windows 10 updates when the computer wasn't being used for anything else. Windows updates automatically downloads and install on their own. How are automatic updates turned off?...
  3. How to stop automatic updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop automatic updates: Windows 10 Pro v22H2. Used to be able to download.install Windows 10 updates when the computer wasn't being used for anything else. Windows updates automatically downloads and install on their own. How are automatic updates turned off?...
  4. How can I stop the Windows 11 automatic update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I stop the Windows 11 automatic update?: I have a Dell desktop PC running Windows 10 Home, version 22H2. I do not want Windows 11 on this PC! How can I stop the automatic update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-the-windows-11-automatic-update/dffc430c-bab9-4925-b586-53ec72b23f14
  5. How can I stop the Windows 11 automatic update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I stop the Windows 11 automatic update?: I have a Dell desktop PC running Windows 10 Home, version 22H2. I do not want Windows 11 on this PC! How can I stop the automatic update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-the-windows-11-automatic-update/dffc430c-bab9-4925-b586-53ec72b23f14
  6. How to stop automatic windows updates

How to stop automatic windows updates: After a reset and restore to 1803, I was able to update windows 1803; however, I was not able to install a newer version. How do I prevent my computer from trying to install 1903? It hangs up my computer for more then 4 hours and fails after 91% complete. I don't have...
  7. how can i stop the automatic windows updates (windows 10)?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i stop the automatic windows updates (windows 10)?: I read about it but could not find an answer, as it says: "You can do this using the Windows Update service. Via Control Panel > Administrative Tools, you can access Services. In the Services window, scroll down to Windows Update and turn off the process. To turn it off,...
  8. How to stop automatic Windows Updates

How to stop automatic Windows Updates: How do I get rid of Windows 10 forever? And what's a good replacement? I'm sick of wanting to throw my computer through the window. Sick of crying. Sometimes I just need to do something quickly on my computer but there's yet another stupid forced update AND my computer is...
  9. How to stop Windows automatical updates?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop Windows automatical updates?: I encountered an issue with Windows update because this process started without my permission while my PC was performing an important task. In the result I left with unperformed task because it was nighttime when I wasn’t near the PC to stop the update....
  10. Can I Stop automatic updating/restarting?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I Stop automatic updating/restarting?: I am having issues when the pc is turned on/booted, it gets stuck before windows loads. Sometimes it gets stuck showing "i-obit defrag" at startup. I have uninstalled the i-obit software; but, this defrag at startup is still active. Because of this, it takes me multiple tries...