Windows 10: How can I stop these irritants from popping up (W10 latest update)

Discus and support How can I stop these irritants from popping up (W10 latest update) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi thanks. That worked. Cheers. jimbo Thanks for your answer, I just learned something new. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MeAndMyComputer, Apr 4, 2018.

1. How can I stop these irritants from popping up (W10 latest update)

Thanks for your answer, I just learned something new.

MeAndMyComputer, Apr 4, 2018
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Hi folks

after the latest Windows update (NOT the spring creators version) I'm getting peppered with these sorts of messages basically in English saying what do I think of Windows etc on a score of 1 - 5 etc. This isn't even in Spam email - it pops up in the middle of using Windows !!!!

How can I stop these irritants from popping up (W10 latest update) [​IMG]

Anyway I can stop an OS asking me all sorts of questions at any time I'm using it. !!!

I'm tempted to rant back to Ms - that probably will cause a whole set of Junk Mail too !!

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Apr 10, 2018
  3. Windows

How can I stop the constant pop-up that reminds me to upgrade to W10?

Jimmy Dean 333, Apr 10, 2018
  4. How can I stop these irritants from popping up (W10 latest update)

In the past couple of days a very irritating pop up with yellow triangle telling me Scan to computer is no longer activated/connected.

Original title: irritating pop up

In the past couple of days a very irritating pop up with yellow triangle telling me Scan to computer is no longer activated/connected. relating to connection to my wireless printer. (network connection)

This is complete rubbish, my printer works perfectly well scans prints and generally acts as normal.

How can I stop this pop up. I do operate Windows 10 and BT is my broadband server.

albertRN47, Apr 10, 2018
  5. Even though it happened after the latest Windows Update are you sure it's from Microsoft?

MeAndMyComputer, Apr 10, 2018
  6. @jimbo45

Go to Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics & Feedback then scroll down until you see the section "Feedback Frequency". In the drop-down box choose "Never".

This option is disabled if you are on an Insider Ring.

Hope you now get rid of that annoyance. *Smile

Edit: Almost forgot: Also go to Settings > System > Notifications and scroll down until you find Feedback Hub app listed and make sure notifications are disabled.

slicendice, Apr 10, 2018
  7. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi thanks

That worked

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 11, 2018
  8. How can I stop these irritants from popping up (W10 latest update)

*Thumbs

slicendice, Apr 11, 2018
Thema:

How can I stop these irritants from popping up (W10 latest update)

1. How can I stop these irritants from popping up (W10 latest update) - Similar Threads - stop irritants popping

2. How can I stop this window from randomly popping up and disappearing immediately?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop this window from randomly popping up and disappearing immediately?: Hello everyone,I was hoping someone could help me stop this thing, it is so frustrating Screenshot hereTried Anti malware scans, but it just doesn't work. tried to go to the directory and found nothing there.Sorry for my terrible writing.Thank you....
  3. How can I stop this window from randomly popping up and disappearing immediately?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I stop this window from randomly popping up and disappearing immediately?: Hello everyone,I was hoping someone could help me stop this thing, it is so frustrating Screenshot hereTried Anti malware scans, but it just doesn't work. tried to go to the directory and found nothing there.Sorry for my terrible writing.Thank you....
  4. How can I stop this window from randomly popping up and disappearing immediately?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I stop this pop up?

How do I stop this pop up?: I'm on windows 11 and keep getting a constant pop up for Windows Security, "workplace or school account connecting to ... enter username and password. I have removed the school account from Microsoft Edge and there is no such account when I go to Settings -> Accounts ->...
  6. How can I stop W10 from downloading and installing updates?

How can I stop W10 from downloading and installing updates?: Yeah, I know, I know: "If you don't update, world will end." But in fairness, my experience is that about a third of the time the updates are buggy. Also, many updates don't apply to my situation but the damn things install ANYWAY. And finally, the long re-boot times as the...
  7. How can I stop W10 from downloading and installing updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop W10 from downloading and installing updates?: Yeah, I know, I know: "If you don't update, world will end." But in fairness, my experience is that about a third of the time the updates are buggy. Also, many updates don't apply to my situation but the damn things install ANYWAY. And finally, the long re-boot times as the...
  8. How can I stop W10 from downloading and installing updates?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How do I stop pop ups from www.yoursupersweepstakes.com

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop pop ups from www.yoursupersweepstakes.com: How do I stop pop ups from www.yoursupersweepstakes.co https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-pop-ups-from/93cab050-51cf-46ff-9420-aadb3eb5b38b
  10. How can I stop pop up onscreen advertising

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I stop pop up onscreen advertising: I keep getting these pop up advertising windows on my bottom right corner from "Move notification to action center" and I do not know how and or why! I just want to make it stop but I have no idea how it started or how to stop it! Can I get some help or am I in the wrong...