Windows 10: How can i stop this vsb script from executing?

Discus and support How can i stop this vsb script from executing? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently downloaded a vsb that notifies me when the battery level reaches 100%, it works and it's not a virus, but I don't want it anymore because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Chess_Kings, Jan 21, 2021.

1. How can i stop this vsb script from executing?

I recently downloaded a vsb that notifies me when the battery level reaches 100%, it works and it's not a virus, but I don't want it anymore because it's more annoying than I thought it would be. I can't find a way to remove this script or disable it, please help

submitted by /u/Chess_Kings
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Chess_Kings, Jan 21, 2021
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Antimalware Service Executable - How do I stop it completely?

Hello Aniax,

As you are facing issues with high performance usage by Antimalware Service Executable service on your device, we will help you with this issue.

I would like to inform that Antimalware Service Executable is a part of Windows Essentials.

I suggest you to refer to the below post and check if your issue matches with the same. If so, try the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    GreginMich replied on November 6, 2015 and check if it helps.

How to stop Antimalware Service Executable from hogging cpu on Windows

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 21, 2021
  4. How can i stop this vsb script from executing?

Issue faced when PowerShell script executed through SQL Server Agent Job

I have a PowerShell script that searches for an excel file at a particular location, if found copies it as a CSV file to another location.

This CSV is used as a source in ADF - Copy Activity.

This script is not interacting with any database, nor performing any db tasks - just reading an excel and converting it to CSV at particular location.

It is working fine as intended, when executed through PowerShell ISE, but when I scheduled it as a SQL server agent job it is not doing anything. The job successfully as per the message in Job History, but it does not do anything. The message says :

=====================================================================================

The job succeeded. The Job was invoked by User PMCI\VermaRachna. The last step to run was step 1 (Load_Radiotherapy_Machine_Utilization_File_Org_Src).

Executed as user: PMCI\SVC_DASH_SQLDevAGT. The step did not generate any output. Process Exit Code 0. The step succeeded.

=====================================================================================

I have scheduled the Job with type as "Powershell" and the script code is pasted in Command area of the Job Step.

Since I am not getting any error message how do I know what is the issue due to which script is not doing anything when run through SQL Server agent job. Can some one help with this please. I can share the script code if required.

Verma Rachna, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

How can i stop this vsb script from executing?

1. How can i stop this vsb script from executing? - Similar Threads - stop vsb script

2. How can I stop Antimalware service executable ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I stop Antimalware service executable ?: I have scanned my full system with windows defender. but after that Antimalware service executable continually running. due to that my entire laptop becomes slow. i have tried to re schedule task for that and trying to kill the process but none of things are working....
  3. How can i stop windows from....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can i stop windows from....: controlling everything ! Ok, not everything, but i have so little control over this OS it makes me wonder if this PC is even mine. I cannot stop windows from updating, and then when it does so w/o my permission it starts installing things i don't want. You buy a car and it...
  4. How can i stop windows from....

in Windows 10 Support
    How can i stop windows from....: controlling everything ! Ok, not everything, but i have so little control over this OS it makes me wonder if this PC is even mine. I cannot stop windows from updating, and then when it does so w/o my permission it starts installing things i don't want. You buy a car and it...
  5. How can I kill the Antimalware Service Executable (MsMpEng.exe) process, and stop the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I kill the Antimalware Service Executable (MsMpEng.exe) process, and stop the...: I know that there are many articles about it, and I have read them all, but nothing works. It's using hundreds of megabytes of RAM, which induces my PC to freeze every 30 seconds. Things I have tried: 1) Disabling everything in Windows Defender/Security Center. The process...
  6. How to turn on or off Windows PowerShell script execution

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn on or off Windows PowerShell script execution: [ATTACH]If you want to turn on or off Windows PowerShell script execution in Windows […] This article How to turn on or off Windows PowerShell script execution first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Powershell 2 scripts Execution

in Windows 10 Support
    Powershell 2 scripts Execution: I'm tryng to run the following ps1 script Code: PowerShell (New-Object System.Net.WebClient).DownloadFile('https://server/file1.ps1','file1.ps1');Start-Process 'file1.ps1' PowerShell (New-Object...
  8. How do i stop script errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i stop script errors: how do I stop script errors on windows 10 on my comp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-script-errors/f6861504-aa8d-4420-84f7-4708a16b95dd
  9. failed to execute script

in Windows 10 Gaming
    failed to execute script: hello,i am trying to open A third party APP I have,was working fine until the other day,i get failed to execute script when I try to open it,i also have the following info connected to problem, Traceback (most recent call last): File "ATSinstaller.pyw",...
  10. failed to execute script

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    failed to execute script: hello,i use a game from steam & i use a separate programme(3rd party)to install items on it,it was working perfectly up to yesterday,when i open the app & click on an item i get the following failed to execute script,i have un/reinstalled it but no joy,any help would be...