Windows 10: How can I "STOP" this . . .

Discus and support How can I "STOP" this . . . in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is a real problem. I'm running Windows 10 pro on my Laptop. I use Google Chrome. It's my favorite browser! The problem is, Ad Block was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Feb 24, 2020.

1. How can I "STOP" this . . .

This is a real problem. I'm running Windows 10 pro on my Laptop. I use Google Chrome.
    It's my favorite browser! The problem is, Ad Block was installed, and it was added to
    Chrome?

And, when I open Chrome, it has a very strange screen. Not usable! So. I thought,
    I'll just uninstall it. And reinstall it. That should, take care of it.

But, it happens again. The Ad Block screen, comes up, telling me how to use it.
    And all the advantage of it. What do I do to stop this. Can, I find this Ad Block,
    and delete it or uninstall it? It, popped-up again, while, I was typing this! "HELP"

Thanks for reading. I'm looking "help" Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Feb 24, 2020

2. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Feb 24, 2020
  3. how to stop moving tiles

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to stop moving Windows live tiles.

• Right click on the live tile.
    • Click on more option.
    • select turn off live tile option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Mohan B P Win User

How can I "STOP" this . . .

Email, contacts, store etc... stops to work

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Type the following commands in the given order and press Enter
      key after each command.

1. net stop wuauserv

2. rename c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution softwaredistribution.old

3. net start wuauserv

• Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

After performing the above steps, I suggest you to try installing all the updates available for the system and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

How can I "STOP" this . . .

1. How can I "STOP" this . . . - Similar Threads - STOP

2. How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip: When downloading zip files, Windows 11 is not saving them as a "compressed zipped folder" but instead saving them as a txt file. How do I resolve this?...
  3. How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip: When downloading zip files, Windows 11 is not saving them as a "compressed zipped folder" but instead saving them as a txt file. How do I resolve this?...
  4. After Windows update monitor stops registering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Windows update monitor stops registering: So I've been dealing with this problem on and off for awhile and it's semi predictable. Ill also say Im not very tech literate but this is getting so obnoxious and expensive to deal with so asking around is worth a shot. Ive had a refurbished gaming PC for about 2 years now...
  5. After Windows update monitor stops registering

After Windows update monitor stops registering: So I've been dealing with this problem on and off for awhile and it's semi predictable. Ill also say Im not very tech literate but this is getting so obnoxious and expensive to deal with so asking around is worth a shot. Ive had a refurbished gaming PC for about 2 years now...
  6. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: Basically as the title says, whenever I try logging into Xbox Live app, it gives me that error. I supplied a screenshot of what it shows me. I don't know what to do. I don't know what system information I need to give but here:- OS: Windows 11 Home- System Model: HP ENVY x360...
  7. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: Basically as the title says, whenever I try logging into Xbox Live app, it gives me that error. I supplied a screenshot of what it shows me. I don't know what to do. I don't know what system information I need to give but here:- OS: Windows 11 Home- System Model: HP ENVY x360...
  8. How can I stop someone from trying to access my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop someone from trying to access my account?: A person, has used my email in an attempt to signing my Microsoft account 5 times last night. Good thing that Microsoft has good security measures in place but this is not normal....
  9. How can I stop someone from trying to access my account?

How can I stop someone from trying to access my account?: A person, has used my email in an attempt to signing my Microsoft account 5 times last night. Good thing that Microsoft has good security measures in place but this is not normal....
  10. How can I stop someone from trying to access my account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security