Windows 10: How can I stop W10 from blocking my access to youtube.com? Firefox & Chrome are both affected.

Discus and support How can I stop W10 from blocking my access to youtube.com? Firefox & Chrome are both affected. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I stop W10 from blocking my access to youtube.com? Firefox & Chrome are both affected.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by douglas1879, Jul 28, 2021.

1. How can I stop W10 from blocking my access to youtube.com? Firefox & Chrome are both affected.

How can I stop W10 from blocking my access to youtube.com? Firefox & Chrome are both affected.

:)

douglas1879, Jul 28, 2021

2. Firefox "blocked by administrator; Edge, Chrome, Opera, IE not blocked

I run W10 (upgrade from 8.0) on a Lenovo G700 laptop. This morning, I reinstalled Firefox, but I get a "blocked by administrator" message. Chrome, Opera, Edge and IE all work normally. I can bring Firefox up with "Run as Administrator," but that won't
    work when I click on a link in an email. How do I fix this? (I have a vague memory that I dealt with it before, but I can't remember any of the steps.)

RogerBlair1, Jul 28, 2021
  3. KingPing Win User
    Explorer, Chrome or Firefox ?

Desktop: Don't like IE11, and stopped using Firefox due to BSOD when watching youtube videos, no BSOD with Chrome so i'm using it now since a few months.

Notebook: Chrome.

KingPing, Jul 28, 2021
  4. How can I stop W10 from blocking my access to youtube.com? Firefox & Chrome are both affected.

Youtube locking computer, both in Chrome and FireFox.

That is quite odd, I use Youtube everyday with Firefox 58 and Firefox 59 BETA 3 without any problems.

Josey Wales, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

How can I stop W10 from blocking my access to youtube.com? Firefox & Chrome are both affected.

1. How can I stop W10 from blocking my access to youtube.com? Firefox & Chrome are both affected. - Similar Threads - stop W10 blocking

2. Can't sort subscriptions in youtube Win10, Chrome, Firefox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sort subscriptions in youtube Win10, Chrome, Firefox: Hello,I've met problems while trying to sort subscriptions on youtube page.It's quite easily to sort on Android, but it seems that on Windows 10 the sort option doesn't exist.I tried in Chrome and Firefox and couldn't find sorting option.Any suggestions ?Thanks....
  3. Can't sort subscriptions in youtube Win10, Chrome, Firefox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sort subscriptions in youtube Win10, Chrome, Firefox: Hello,I've met problems while trying to sort subscriptions on youtube page.It's quite easily to sort on Android, but it seems that on Windows 10 the sort option doesn't exist.I tried in Chrome and Firefox and couldn't find sorting option.Any suggestions ?Thanks....
  4. Can't sort subscriptions in youtube Win10, Chrome, Firefox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to stop my COM port from failing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop my COM port from failing?: I'm working on an application to upgrade the firmware on a microprocessor. The upgrade happens over a COM port connection, and the discovery, communication, and releasing of the port all more or less works. The issue I have is that occasionally, after the upgrade, my...
  6. How to stop my COM port from failing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop my COM port from failing?: I'm working on an application to upgrade the firmware on a microprocessor. The upgrade happens over a COM port connection, and the discovery, communication, and releasing of the port all more or less works. The issue I have is that occasionally, after the upgrade, my...
  7. How to block or disable Downloads in Chrome and Firefox on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to block or disable Downloads in Chrome and Firefox on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]You can have more control over your browser by disabling downloads. This practice not only ensures enough disk space but can also a measure to guard your PC against malicious downloads and malware. This post will show you how to [...] This post How to block...
  8. Firefox "blocked by administrator; Edge, Chrome, Opera, IE not blocked

in Windows 10 Customization
    Firefox "blocked by administrator; Edge, Chrome, Opera, IE not blocked: I run W10 (upgrade from 8.0) on a Lenovo G700 laptop. This morning, I reinstalled Firefox, but I get a "blocked by administrator" message. Chrome, Opera, Edge and IE all work normally. I can bring Firefox up with "Run as Administrator," but that won't work when I click on a...
  9. Youtube locking computer, both in Chrome and FireFox.

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube locking computer, both in Chrome and FireFox.: This is a minor annoyance as I don't often play YouTube on my PC, I use my Apple TV. I would like to understand what is happening. This happens in both Chrome and Firefox, both have the latest updates. After a time the computer will just freeze no BSOD it just locks and I...
  10. Youtube pixelated in chrome, not firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube pixelated in chrome, not firefox: Please see these printscreens of the same youtube vid, both on same quality, one on chrome one on firefox. Pixelation is clearly visible in the chrome pic on at the top. In particular look at the neckline of the guy second from the right. What's going on? Thanks guys!...