Windows 10: How can I stop Win 11 22H2 to auto install unnecessary Apps?

Discus and support How can I stop Win 11 22H2 to auto install unnecessary Apps? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I tried to look up online and couldn't find any solutions for this new issue. We make templates of the latest Win 11 OS so we can create VMs out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by techuser11, Oct 3, 2022.

1. How can I stop Win 11 22H2 to auto install unnecessary Apps?

Hello, I tried to look up online and couldn't find any solutions for this new issue. We make templates of the latest Win 11 OS so we can create VMs out of it. Then later we join to the domain and a new domain user would login to it later. When making the template of the new Win 11 22H2, I'm having issue. It had automatically installed all the unnecessary stuff: I tried to remove the apps using any bloatware program, then it comes back like this, after SysPrep: It says "A great app is on it's way!". So when we connect to Internet, it downloads those ***

:)

techuser11, Oct 3, 2022
  2. Megahertz Win User

Switching from Win 10 to Win 11

I suggest you do a drive image backup of your current win 10 drive.

I had some issues with Win 11 and I roll back using the Win10 image.

As you don't have a Win 11 supported CPU, you have to tweak the Win 11 installation files.
    How to upgrade from Win11 21h2 to Win 11 22h2 - A guide | Windows 11 Forum
    It is the same process to upgrade from win 10

Megahertz, Oct 3, 2022
  3. DJG
    DJG Win User
    Switching from Win 10 to Win 11

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll be getting new MB and CPU when I move to Win11. And I always do system volume image backups after I successfully update Windows so no problem there *Smile.

Cheers!

4. How can I stop Win 11 22H2 to auto install unnecessary Apps?

Windows 11 22h2 Smart App control

HI I was wondering if someone could please clarify for me wether Smart App control will be installed with windows 11 22h2 home without a complete clean install of windows 11 home on my dell laptop. I was just reading about this security features that may be in windows 11 22h2.

Windows 11 home 64 bit

Version: 21h2

Thank you for the advice

Howard_35_78, Oct 3, 2022
Thema:

How can I stop Win 11 22H2 to auto install unnecessary Apps?

1. How can I stop Win 11 22H2 to auto install unnecessary Apps? - Similar Threads - stop 22H2 auto

2. How can I stop auto updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop auto updates: Stop my computer from automatically updating when I don't explicitly say yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-auto-updates/d7941bb2-6382-4c15-800f-a1b165c42bcc
  3. How can I stop auto updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I stop auto updates: Stop my computer from automatically updating when I don't explicitly say yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-auto-updates/d7941bb2-6382-4c15-800f-a1b165c42bcc
  4. How can I stop the windows 11 install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop the windows 11 install?: I downloaded the windows 11 update. It began the installation process and stopped at 25% and will not go on. So far, the computer is still running and usable, but I am worried that it might cause the computer to become unresponsive. Is there any way to stop it?...
  5. How can I stop the windows 11 install?

How can I stop the windows 11 install?: I downloaded the windows 11 update. It began the installation process and stopped at 25% and will not go on. So far, the computer is still running and usable, but I am worried that it might cause the computer to become unresponsive. Is there any way to stop it?...
  6. How can I stop Win 11 22H2 to auto install unnecessary Apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop Win 11 22H2 to auto install unnecessary Apps?: Hello, I tried to look up online and couldn't find any solutions for this new issue. We make templates of the latest Win 11 OS so we can create VMs out of it. Then later we join to the domain and a new domain user would login to it later. When making the template of the new...
  7. Stop Unnecessary Services in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Unnecessary Services in Windows 11: Hi.. I have installed windows 11 one week ago, and I like the interface, its very nice. But I'm facing a problem with:1. Windows boot. When I turn on the computer it takes around 1-2 minutes to log into desktop. I don't think this slow from the hardware, because when I had...
  8. Stop Unnecessary Services in Windows 11

Stop Unnecessary Services in Windows 11: Hi.. I have installed windows 11 one week ago, and I like the interface, its very nice. But I'm facing a problem with:1. Windows boot. When I turn on the computer it takes around 1-2 minutes to log into desktop. I don't think this slow from the hardware, because when I had...
  9. How can I stop Windows Update installing unnecessary RealTek Drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I stop Windows Update installing unnecessary RealTek Drivers?: One thing that really bugs me about Windows Update from Windows 10 and beyond is the inability to select which updates you want to install and not with checkboxes and the ability to hide updates, like on all older versions of Windows. With security and system updates, I am...
  10. How to stop MS auto-installing Office App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to stop MS auto-installing Office App: Several times a day I get a popup of the new Office App, asking me to "sign up for free!" to MS Office. I don't want Office, I've never installed it on this PC relatively new install, and I've tried uninstalling the Office App many times. How can I stop MS from pushing...