Windows 10: How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image?

Discus and support How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlanRosenbaum, Feb 28, 2024.

1. How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image?

How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image?

:)

AlanRosenbaum, Feb 28, 2024

2. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Change desktop background and colors - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Billy Med Win User
    Unable to change Wallpaper / Background Image since upgrading phone to Windowes 10.1

Hi Tracy,

Regarding your issue about changing your background photo, we'd like to ask some questions to fully understand your concern:

• How do you change your background photo?
    • Do you encounter any error message when trying to change your background image?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed in relation to this issue?

Billy Med, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

can i change the back ground image on cortanna

Hi,

For us to better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Do you want to change the computer's background image or the background image of Cortana itself?
    • On which version of Windows 10 is your device running?

In the meantime, to change the background image of your PC, follow the steps
    here

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Arjay Dom, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

1. How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image? - Similar Threads - stop changing background

2. How can i stop my lock screen background from changing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i stop my lock screen background from changing?: My desktop wallpaper is working fine and don't changes but lock screen wallpaper keeps changing. I have selected Picture in persionalisation setting and my remember my prefrence option is off. when i out my laptop to sleep and opens it back it shows the wallpaper i slected...
  3. How can i stop my lock screen background from changing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i stop my lock screen background from changing?: My desktop wallpaper is working fine and don't changes but lock screen wallpaper keeps changing. I have selected Picture in persionalisation setting and my remember my prefrence option is off. when i out my laptop to sleep and opens it back it shows the wallpaper i slected...
  4. How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image?: How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image? I have background set to "Picture", and have selected the picture I want. Yet, Spotlight keeps on changing my background picture as well as my "Lock Screen" picture, and I have to go back to "Background" and change...
  5. How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image?

How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image?: How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image? I have background set to "Picture", and have selected the picture I want. Yet, Spotlight keeps on changing my background picture as well as my "Lock Screen" picture, and I have to go back to "Background" and change...
  6. How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image?

How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image?: How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-windows-11-from-changing-my/eaac2446-1790-4995-9246-21d4ba875390
  7. How do I stop the background color change when changing the background image in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop the background color change when changing the background image in...: I really don't like that yellowish tint. It's not a good color. I have tried editing color settings using color management, but it didn't change anything. Thanks for any pointers....
  8. How do I stop the background color change when changing the background image in...

How do I stop the background color change when changing the background image in...: I really don't like that yellowish tint. It's not a good color. I have tried editing color settings using color management, but it didn't change anything. Thanks for any pointers....
  9. How do I stop my background picture from changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop my background picture from changing: Everyday, I am having to reset my background picture to what I want. I've followed the most common resolution to turn off Sync. It's been off and the changes still happen. There must be another way....
  10. Stop changing the background when moving images

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stop changing the background when moving images: When I highlight several image files and move it, it'll sometimes change my background. How do I stop it from doing that? submitted by /u/hoistthefabric [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hduw5r/stop_changing_the_background_when_moving_images/