Windows 10: How can I stop windows 1903 from downloading?

Discus and support How can I stop windows 1903 from downloading? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was tempted to update my Lenovo Ideapad L340 Gaming from 1809 to 1903. I immediately download 1903 when I saw that I can download it in Update and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by YuriVelasco, Jul 24, 2019.

1. How can I stop windows 1903 from downloading?

I was tempted to update my Lenovo Ideapad L340 Gaming from 1809 to 1903. I immediately download 1903 when I saw that I can download it in Update and Security. I changed my mind to not download it because many reviews says that it contains a lot of bugs. Luckily, our internet connection is slow so it's still not finish to download. What should I do to really stop it from downloading? Thanks!

:)

YuriVelasco, Jul 24, 2019
  2. 786Baraq Win User

Windows 10 Professional 1903 download

Hi :

How can I download windows 10 Professional version 1903?

What is proper procedure of downloading full version of 1903 for fresh install on my desktop and Laptop?

Currently I am running window 10 Professional 1809 517

Both desktop i7 16mb RAM and 3TB HD plenty of space for everything

Laptop I5 8MB RAM and 1TB HD plety of space.

I look at the download catalaog and Win10 Professional 1903 is available with strange instructions, but no where I can find step by step instructions on downloading and installing win10 1903.

Thanks

786Baraq, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Jul 24, 2019
  4. m4gicfour Win User

How can I stop windows 1903 from downloading?

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

How can I stop windows 1903 from downloading?

1. How can I stop windows 1903 from downloading? - Similar Threads - stop 1903 downloading

2. How can I stop W10 from downloading and installing updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I stop W10 from downloading and installing updates?: Yeah, I know, I know: "If you don't update, world will end." But in fairness, my experience is that about a third of the time the updates are buggy. Also, many updates don't apply to my situation but the damn things install ANYWAY. And finally, the long re-boot times as the...
  3. How can I stop W10 from downloading and installing updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop W10 from downloading and installing updates?: Yeah, I know, I know: "If you don't update, world will end." But in fairness, my experience is that about a third of the time the updates are buggy. Also, many updates don't apply to my situation but the damn things install ANYWAY. And finally, the long re-boot times as the...
  4. How can I stop W10 from downloading and installing updates?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can i stop windows from....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can i stop windows from....: controlling everything ! Ok, not everything, but i have so little control over this OS it makes me wonder if this PC is even mine. I cannot stop windows from updating, and then when it does so w/o my permission it starts installing things i don't want. You buy a car and it...
  6. How can i stop windows from....

in Windows 10 Support
    How can i stop windows from....: controlling everything ! Ok, not everything, but i have so little control over this OS it makes me wonder if this PC is even mine. I cannot stop windows from updating, and then when it does so w/o my permission it starts installing things i don't want. You buy a car and it...
  7. How I stop this driver from downloading

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How I stop this driver from downloading: In Windows update a driver try to install called "creative media" and it ruin my sound blaster driver (picture attached) How I stop this driver from downloading or installing ? 169794
  8. How I stop this driver from downloading

in Windows 10 Support
    How I stop this driver from downloading: In Windows update a driver try to install called "creative media" and it ruin my sound blaster driver (picture attached) How I stop this driver from downloading or installing ? 169794
  9. How can I stop downloads from going to the Recovery drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I stop downloads from going to the Recovery drive?: All of my downloads are going to my 14GB recovery drive when I don’t want them to so is there a way for it to stop doing that? submitted by /u/FREZZIERISDOODOO [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hb6yf3/how_can_i_stop_downloads_from_going_to_the/
  10. how can I download the windows 10 1903 version ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can I download the windows 10 1903 version ?: My computer keeps downloading windows 10 the 1903 version, then after it reaches 100% download it starts over then stops somewhere around 88% the update is not showing up in my settings...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to stop 1903 from downloading

2. stop installing window 1903 in update

3. how to stop dowloading 1903

4. how to stop upgrade to w10 1903,
  5. stop windows 10 from installing 1903,
  6. how to stop windows 10 update 1903,
  7. stop window from installing 1903,
  8. windows 10 after update 1903 bsod lenovo l340,
  9. how to stop tries of 1903 windows update,
  10. stop downloading 1903,
  11. prevent 1903 from installing,