Windows 10: How can I stop Windows from making me log into my computer every time I boot? I'm just...

Discus and support How can I stop Windows from making me log into my computer every time I boot? I'm just... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Nokijuxas [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nokijuxas, Jun 7, 2020.

1. How can I stop Windows from making me log into my computer every time I boot? I'm just...

/u/Nokijuxas, Jun 7, 2020

2. Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 7, 2020
  3. JonathanC Win User
    Having issues with boot time on my gaming pc

I looked around online and can't seem to find anything other than the Safe Mode boot logging that is in windows itself.. Any suggestions for boot logging software ?

JonathanC, Jun 7, 2020
  4. How can I stop Windows from making me log into my computer every time I boot? I'm just...

Windows10 needs to boot twice every time to make USB working

Hi Ho,

Sorry for the delayed reply.

I understand your point, however it may fix the issue, if it could be due to USB drivers.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided in the previous post and get back to us with the results.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

How can I stop Windows from making me log into my computer every time I boot? I'm just...

1. How can I stop Windows from making me log into my computer every time I boot? I'm just... - Similar Threads - stop making log

2. how can i make my computer stop restarting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i make my computer stop restarting?: hello,i have acer aspire 3 and i can turn it on but after a minute it will start restarting and after a minute or so screen will appear and it repeat restarting and showing screen till i turn it off and it also won't charge. does someone know hot to fix that? thank you in...
  3. how can i make my computer stop restarting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i make my computer stop restarting?: hello,i have acer aspire 3 and i can turn it on but after a minute it will start restarting and after a minute or so screen will appear and it repeat restarting and showing screen till i turn it off and it also won't charge. does someone know hot to fix that? thank you in...
  4. How can I stop windows from resetting boot order every restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop windows from resetting boot order every restart: I am intending to dual boot windows and linux with rEFInd boot manager. I have installed the manager correctly and set the windows boot manager path to rEFInd's but when I restart, it still boots into windows. Even if I move refind up in the boot order, change the path with a...
  5. How can I stop windows from resetting boot order every restart

How can I stop windows from resetting boot order every restart: I am intending to dual boot windows and linux with rEFInd boot manager. I have installed the manager correctly and set the windows boot manager path to rEFInd's but when I restart, it still boots into windows. Even if I move refind up in the boot order, change the path with a...
  6. How can I stop my Windows time from jumping forward 3 hours every time I reboot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop my Windows time from jumping forward 3 hours every time I reboot?: Every time I reboot my computer, the time in windows jumps forward three hours to UTC time. It does this whether I have it on set time manually or set time automatically, and regardless of the time server I use in automatic mode. My regional settings are set to Falkland...
  7. How can I stop my Windows time from jumping forward 3 hours every time I reboot?

How can I stop my Windows time from jumping forward 3 hours every time I reboot?: Every time I reboot my computer, the time in windows jumps forward three hours to UTC time. It does this whether I have it on set time manually or set time automatically, and regardless of the time server I use in automatic mode. My regional settings are set to Falkland...
  8. How can I stop my Windows time from jumping forward 3 hours every time I reboot?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. something that i don't know make me restart my computer every time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    something that i don't know make me restart my computer every time: this happens to me every day! some times when I use my PC, the cursor starts moving slower than before, I can't do anything, I can't close any program, then the cursor stops moving, so I keep pressing on the power button to force shutdown it. then I turn on it.all my unsaved...
  10. pin log in makes me do it twice every time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    pin log in makes me do it twice every time: when logging in i have to enter the pin number twice the first time says to restart the comp the second time takes all help greatly appreciated 66166