Windows 10: How can i stop windows from....

Discus and support How can i stop windows from.... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; controlling everything ! Ok, not everything, but i have so little control over this OS it makes me wonder if this PC is even mine. I cannot stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hepme, Jun 11, 2021.

1. hepme Win User

How can i stop windows from....

controlling everything ! Ok, not everything, but i have so little control over this OS it makes me wonder if this PC is even mine. I cannot stop windows from updating, and then when it does so w/o my permission it starts installing things i don't want. You buy a car and it doesn't take you to the store when u were trying to go to the DMV for C sakes ! Ok, rant over. But now i have some sort of app on the taskbar that has the weather and news feeds etc etc and i cannot seem to find a way to remove this garbage. Is there a way?

:)

hepme, Jun 11, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 11, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

1. How can i stop windows from.... - Similar Threads - stop

2. Devs, please make the task bar stop appearing for every notification, or give us a way to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Devs, please make the task bar stop appearing for every notification, or give us a way to...: This is seriously making me slowly migrate my stuff to Linux and Mac and use Windows only for gaming. I know there are many other improvements that could be made but this is my number one annoyance for productivity. Anytime there is a notification or something changes on an...
  3. My Microsoft Lifecam HD-3000 has stopped working - AGAIN.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Microsoft Lifecam HD-3000 has stopped working - AGAIN.: It was working, I didn't use it for some months, now it has stopped again. I daresay I have gone through a few updates since then of Windows 10. Microsoft appears to not be able to produce a simple video product that consistently works.The system says there is no driver for...
  4. Windows 10 repeated crashes - Stop Code: DPC_Watchdog_Violation involving ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 repeated crashes - Stop Code: DPC_Watchdog_Violation involving ntoskrnl.exe: I have been working on this for several days. I keep getting a bluescreen message that says something like Stop Code: DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I ran Event Viewer each time & found in the dump file that the culprit is ntoskrnl.exe, Address In Stack : ntoskrnl.exe+41ed32. I...
  5. USB Transceiver for Microsoft L5V-00001 Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop stopped working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    USB Transceiver for Microsoft L5V-00001 Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop stopped working.: Hi,I have Microsoft L5V-00001 Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse with numbers keypad. It's been working great until it stopped. Apparently, the dongle stopped working. All three devices stopped working at once. I plugged the dongle Microsoft 2.4 GHz...
  6. Can't stop windows 10 from crashing

Can't stop windows 10 from crashing: I can't tell anymore what the problem is with my pc, never had so much trouble with one I owned.My pc keeps crashing once every 2 weeks, sometimes even more. I've tried analyzing this dump file, but am at a loss atm.Is there anyone who can help me get my pc back...
  7. Protecting Hard Drives without stopping functionality

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Protecting Hard Drives without stopping functionality: Hi,I am about to get a new computer.My current computer the one on which this question is being asked.I am replacing all the hard drives and giving it to my daughter who has two adventurous and investigative children.Putting in 3 new drives.C drive for operating system -...
  8. Programs stop launching WinError 10013?

Programs stop launching WinError 10013?: Sometimes apps which use web sockets? don't launch. This starts happening randomly, sometimes immediately after logging in, sometimes after a few hours of use, sometimes the problem doesn't appear for days but that problem persists since at least February updates I've...
  9. mfs20 has stopped working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mfs20 has stopped working: hello I downloaded the game and I have a big problem that persists every time I launch the game. during the installation everything is fine except that when I launch the game when pressing any button before loading it from the game menu boom the game crash and a message that...
  10. Wireless Headphones Stereo Mode suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Headphones Stereo Mode suddenly stopped working: One night I was on a video call with my wireless headphones and all of a sudden, the auto just dropped out. I disconnected and reconnected them with change since I was no longer getting any audio. I made sure to check the audio sources on my computer and nothing worked,...