Windows 10: How can i stop windows from....

Discus and support How can i stop windows from.... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; controlling everything ! Ok, not everything, but i have so little control over this OS it makes me wonder if this PC is even mine. I cannot stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hepme, Jun 11, 2021.

1. hepme Win User

How can i stop windows from....

controlling everything ! Ok, not everything, but i have so little control over this OS it makes me wonder if this PC is even mine. I cannot stop windows from updating, and then when it does so w/o my permission it starts installing things i don't want. You buy a car and it doesn't take you to the store when u were trying to go to the DMV for C sakes ! Ok, rant over. But now i have some sort of app on the taskbar that has the weather and news feeds etc etc and i cannot seem to find a way to remove this garbage. Is there a way?

:)

hepme, Jun 11, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 11, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

1. How can i stop windows from.... - Similar Threads - stop

2. Internet stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet stopped working after update: Hi thereI own a HP Envy x360 running the following:Windows 11 Home22H2OS build 22621.3296This morning I was using my laptop and browsing the internet perfectly fine. I received a notification to install some updates by restating my laptop. After restarting it, my internet...
  3. Internet stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet stopped working after update: Hi thereI own a HP Envy x360 running the following:Windows 11 Home22H2OS build 22621.3296This morning I was using my laptop and browsing the internet perfectly fine. I received a notification to install some updates by restating my laptop. After restarting it, my internet...
  4. Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup: This seems like a pretty strange issue and took me a very long time to find any workaround for it, including a complete windows reinstall-in-place that did not affect the issue at all.When booting the PC up, I select my profile and enter my pin. Land on the desktop and the...
  5. Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup

Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup: This seems like a pretty strange issue and took me a very long time to find any workaround for it, including a complete windows reinstall-in-place that did not affect the issue at all.When booting the PC up, I select my profile and enter my pin. Land on the desktop and the...
  6. how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?: Finally repaired my system and turned off windows update service. Set a new restore point and when I went to the update section to ensure it was off, it stated that an update was pending upon restart. How do I stop the update? this is the same update I just uninstalled.Reply...
  7. how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?

how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?: Finally repaired my system and turned off windows update service. Set a new restore point and when I went to the update section to ensure it was off, it stated that an update was pending upon restart. How do I stop the update? this is the same update I just uninstalled.Reply...
  8. Stop predictive names in File open, save as, etc. dialog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop predictive names in File open, save as, etc. dialog: In the last update, I started getting predictive word choices popping up above the path and file name in the popup dialog when doing an open or save as operation. Normally, the dialog will complete the name based on actual directory/file names, that is wonderful. For example,...
  9. Stop predictive names in File open, save as, etc. dialog

Stop predictive names in File open, save as, etc. dialog: In the last update, I started getting predictive word choices popping up above the path and file name in the popup dialog when doing an open or save as operation. Normally, the dialog will complete the name based on actual directory/file names, that is wonderful. For example,...
  10. My touch pad stopped working in windows can anyone help me ?

My touch pad stopped working in windows can anyone help me ?: For some reason I can only use my touch pad in BIOS , until today everyting was fine = https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-pad-stopped-working-in-windows-can-anyone/807fd4f4-bfc6-4bcd-beb8-12ccac4c84bc