Windows 10: How can i stop windows from....

Discus and support How can i stop windows from.... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; controlling everything ! Ok, not everything, but i have so little control over this OS it makes me wonder if this PC is even mine. I cannot stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by hepme, Jun 13, 2021.

1. hepme Win User

How can i stop windows from....

controlling everything ! Ok, not everything, but i have so little control over this OS it makes me wonder if this PC is even mine. I cannot stop windows from updating, and then when it does so w/o my permission it starts installing things i don't want. You buy a car and it doesn't take you to the store when u were trying to go to the DMV for C sakes ! Ok, rant over. But now i have some sort of app on the taskbar that has the weather and news feeds etc etc and i cannot seem to find a way to remove this garbage. Is there a way?

:)

hepme, Jun 13, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 13, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

1. How can i stop windows from.... - Similar Threads - stop

2. Two question: stop MS ads and what is the reason my files all changes name on my external...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two question: stop MS ads and what is the reason my files all changes name on my external...: Dear People,I have a MS ad that appears when I start the computer, or if I walk away for some time or set it on Sleep, when I hit a key to start it up there is a full page ad for MS 365 and other offers. Is there a way to stop it? I went into Chrome settings and to add site...
  3. Two question: stop MS ads and what is the reason my files all changes name on my external...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two question: stop MS ads and what is the reason my files all changes name on my external...: Dear People,I have a MS ad that appears when I start the computer, or if I walk away for some time or set it on Sleep, when I hit a key to start it up there is a full page ad for MS 365 and other offers. Is there a way to stop it? I went into Chrome settings and to add site...
  4. Two question: stop MS ads and what is the reason my files all changes name on my external...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops: I recently bought a new Microsoft Arc keyboard which worked well for a week. It suddenly stopped working on a windows 11 laptop. I even tried on a different windows 10 laptop but the keyboard is not working on either.The keyboard is recognised on both laptops, drivers are...
  6. New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops

New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops: I recently bought a new Microsoft Arc keyboard which worked well for a week. It suddenly stopped working on a windows 11 laptop. I even tried on a different windows 10 laptop but the keyboard is not working on either.The keyboard is recognised on both laptops, drivers are...
  7. New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How do I stop this popup in the bottom right corner of the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop this popup in the bottom right corner of the screen.: How do i stop the popup in the bottom right corner from appearing. It pops up whenever I make a save in a game or generate new solutions in my CAD software....
  9. How do I stop this popup in the bottom right corner of the screen.

How do I stop this popup in the bottom right corner of the screen.: How do i stop the popup in the bottom right corner from appearing. It pops up whenever I make a save in a game or generate new solutions in my CAD software....
  10. Whenever I try to turn on my pc, right before it finishes loading the wheel stops spinning...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to turn on my pc, right before it finishes loading the wheel stops spinning...: Right when my keyboard and mouse have there led’s turned on is when the pc freezes, I’m pretty sure that this is a software issue but I’m pretty lost on how to solve it, please help....