Windows 10: How can i stop windows updats being forced ? It's there a virus my surface and it stops it...

Discus and support How can i stop windows updats being forced ? It's there a virus my surface and it stops it... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I please stop windows updates ? Almost every times it's forced me to update it takes about an hour and then I have to go back to the previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KoryBarton, Jul 14, 2018.

1. How can i stop windows updats being forced ? It's there a virus my surface and it stops it...

Can I please stop windows updates ? Almost every times it's forced me to update it takes about an hour and then I have to go back to the previous version because it ruins the apps on the surface from working properly. for example, Photoshop goes unusably slow and the surface pen tool doesn't have line weights.

I manly use it for work in creating comic art, But it seems like Windows is doing all it can with updates to stop me from doing that.

:)

KoryBarton, Jul 14, 2018
  2. StefanM Win User

How to stop Win10 updating graphic driver!?

There is a workaround i'm using successfuly since 2 months described at Guru3D
    I suggest to create a system restore point before using it.

In your case you have to replace the title with "AMD*" of course.

StefanM, Jul 14, 2018
  3. RejZoR Win User
    How to stop Win10 updating graphic driver!?

I don't want to disable updates, that's stupid. I just want Windows to stop forcing god damn graphic drivers on this system.

Instead of improving security by delivering updates to more users they are forcing users into disabling Windows Update because it's so god damn annoying. The exact opposite effect in regards for better security...

RejZoR, Jul 14, 2018
  4. How can i stop windows updats being forced ? It's there a virus my surface and it stops it...

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

How can i stop windows updats being forced ? It's there a virus my surface and it stops it...

1. How can i stop windows updats being forced ? It's there a virus my surface and it stops it... - Similar Threads - stop updats being

2. Stop forcing the Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop forcing the Windows update: I've just lost a day of work you ******* ********. This has been a problem for long enough to be certain that you don't care, that you just wamćnt to have it it your way. So here I am, just making it known that you are still causing people problems with this.I even friggin...
  3. Stop forcing the Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop forcing the Windows update: I've just lost a day of work you ******* ********. This has been a problem for long enough to be certain that you don't care, that you just wamćnt to have it it your way. So here I am, just making it known that you are still causing people problems with this.I even friggin...
  4. Stop forcing the Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Forced Update 21H2 , How do I stop it ???

Forced Update 21H2 , How do I stop it ???: For some reason my computer decided to download the 21H2 Update which I DID NOT WANT ! , it is now wanting to restart to finish installing , how to I stop it from completing the update and how do I prevent it from installing EVER ??? , it was only sitting there and allowing...
  6. How can I stop my PC to show the upcoming viruses and updates?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I stop my PC to show the upcoming viruses and updates?: Hello, I'm a windows 10 user and there I'm much frustrated too see the updates and viruses that comes on daily bases on my PC. How do I can stop my system to show me any updates and viruses or anything like that!! I tried from Window Firewall too, but it didn't worked so far....
  7. Stop forced updates on Windows

Stop forced updates on Windows: Hi, we are using windows on machines and the forced updates are most of the time not and a good timing to stop machines and are interfering our software. How can I stop windows to send me forced updates not with normal disabling it in windows or how can I schedule it myself...
  8. stop forced updates

stop forced updates: Every time Windows updates my computer it messes up everything! I get so frustrated I want just shut it down and dump it. I don't want anymore updates installed but they are forced. I don't use this computer for anything but a few games I let my grandchildren play and some...
  9. How to stop forced updates

How to stop forced updates: How do I stop microsoft from forcing updates unto my pc because I had 212 gb of storage and now I have only less than 50 gb left. I want to sue them severely for forcing their stupid updates on me because it's piss in me of. If they don't stop I will find someway to sue...
  10. Can I STOP Forced Update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I STOP Forced Update?: Before you say I should read the tutorials, I already did. *Wink I have made the changes to only notify me of updates...like the Tuesday ones. It does do this, but I wait a few days to download and install them to be sure there are no issues reported. Here is what happens...