Windows 10: How can I stream mobile gaming on a pc? With Sound!!!

Discus and support How can I stream mobile gaming on a pc? With Sound!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. Okay guys, hope this gets an answer. Hope there is a way around it. I am trying to get my phone to stream a mobile game into my streaming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mr. Bahal, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Mr. Bahal Win User

How can I stream mobile gaming on a pc? With Sound!!!

Hello.

Okay guys, hope this gets an answer. Hope there is a way around it.
    I am trying to get my phone to stream a mobile game into my streaming software in my laptop.

The laptop runs latest Windows 10 64bit. Has built-in Bluetooth. 3 USBs, 1HDMI. Separate Mic and Audio jack.

Graphics: GeForce 960M and Intel 4600

I am trying different apps, like Screen Stream Mirroring, Vysor, ApowerMirror etc. None seem to be able to transfer the audio.

Obviously Bluetooth audio streaming on Win10 doesn't work anymore.

My phone doesn't have a audio jack. Only one USB-C.

So with all that said,

Is there a way I can play the games and cast it by this apps while somehow forward the game voice to my laptop desktop audio/?

If there is an Android app, software, cable, dongle, driver. Just tell me. Been on the search since yesterday.

Thank you.

:)

Mr. Bahal, Apr 16, 2020

2. Lagging while streaming games from xb1 to windows 10 pc

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. Sorry to hear about your issue with lag while streaming. That can be super frustrating. You may wish to try the following steps to see if it helps clear things up and get them running smoothly. For best results,
    try them in order to see which works best for you.

1. If possible, connect both your Xbox One console and your PC over a wired Ethernet connection.
    2. If a wired connection isn’t possible, try lowering the quality level. For information on how to change your quality, see

How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10
    3. To try to improve your game streaming experience, see
      Improve Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance
    4. Finally, try the Test streaming option for additional suggestions for your specific network configuration:
      • Select Connection, select your Xbox One console, and then select
        Test streaming. The Xbox app will test the streaming connection and report its results.

I hope that this helps out and please let us know the results!

XBF Amber M, Apr 16, 2020
  3. xbox game streaming not working on pc

Thanks for responding, i have already tried everything in that forum article and the phone support has tried everything with me too

things that i tried:

• changing wifi networks
    • resetting my computer
    • reinstalling the Xbox app
    • resetting the Xbox
    • changing just about every setting in the Xbox and the Xbox app
    • changing settings in the router
    • reinstalling drivers on my computer
    • using different controllers
    Also when I open the Xbox app on my pc sometimes i am able to connect when the Xbox is turned on but not if it is off(it is set to instant on), but once I'm connected i can test game streaming and it will say all good but when i actually go to use it the
    app just crashed with no error code.

Also i do not know if this is related or not but the home screen in the Xbox app just shows "something went wrong while loading this info" and whenever i try to view my friends captures the app will crash and I've also found out that the app will just freeze
    up when i try to join a party.

zackster900000q, Apr 16, 2020
  4. How can I stream mobile gaming on a pc? With Sound!!!

xbox game streaming not working on pc

I am not sure if you have already tried standard troubleshooting steps. Please also let me know the other steps which you have already tried so that I don't end up repeating the steps. I would give other steps to you to troubleshoot this.

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10 -
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troublesho...

E for Excel, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

How can I stream mobile gaming on a pc? With Sound!!!

1. How can I stream mobile gaming on a pc? With Sound!!! - Similar Threads - stream mobile gaming

2. How do I stream games from pc computer to my tv?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stream games from pc computer to my tv?: I would like to know how I can stream games that I'm playing on my PC computer to my Vizio TV.I tried the Steam Link but that didn't work.I don't know if this is easy or do I have to buy something...
  3. How do I stream games from pc computer to my tv?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stream games from pc computer to my tv?: I would like to know how I can stream games that I'm playing on my PC computer to my Vizio TV.I tried the Steam Link but that didn't work.I don't know if this is easy or do I have to buy something...
  4. I live stream mobile games and I used a mirroring app to stream on my PC but after a night...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I live stream mobile games and I used a mirroring app to stream on my PC but after a night...: I live stream mobile games and I used a mirroring app to stream on my PC but after a night stream the next day all of a sudden my PC can't see my device anymore, I have tried everything I have seen online, nothing is working, please help!, It's puts my phone on unrecognized...
  5. I live stream mobile games and I used a mirroring app to stream on my PC but after a night...

I live stream mobile games and I used a mirroring app to stream on my PC but after a night...: I live stream mobile games and I used a mirroring app to stream on my PC but after a night stream the next day all of a sudden my PC can't see my device anymore, I have tried everything I have seen online, nothing is working, please help!, It's puts my phone on unrecognized...
  6. PC - No sound after starting Video, Stream or Game, after a Freeze it works fine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC - No sound after starting Video, Stream or Game, after a Freeze it works fine: Hello! So i got this PC over 4 years now and i never had any problems.I have this problem now a few days, and it came out of nowhere. I didn't install or Update anything.MY PC:GTX1050 2GBi3 81008GB RAMWINDOWS 10 HOMEI don't know my MotherboardHere i write all the problems i'm...
  7. How can I restore sound to my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I restore sound to my PC: How can I restore sound to my PC. I can ghet nothing from my speakers or headphones. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-sound-to-my-pc/19ecedac-9b0f-4d14-833d-db1d5ad08bc6
  8. How can I send PC sound to HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I send PC sound to HDMI: How can I send PC sound to HDMI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-send-pc-sound-to-hdmi/bc8140aa-d1ed-44c9-871f-d91ae4075edf
  9. Compilation of PC software, Game, Mobile

Compilation of PC software, Game, Mobile: I spent time synthesizing the software needed for computer: Adobe, Office, software utility, AutoCAD, Driver, Win ..., Game, Game Mobile, ... and also update regularly. Anyone have any needs, then go to see and download support to help offline. Thanks..! Link download...
  10. no sound on live streaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound on live streaming: I have a new PC with windows 10 installed. I can hear sound if I'm online like YouTube. I can't get sound from Facebook live streaming. Also movies I have on a USB there is no sound when I play them....