Windows 10: How can I swap my digital license between my devices?

Discus and support How can I swap my digital license between my devices? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have two devices, one with windows 10 pro and one with windows home edition. Is there any way by which I can swap my windows licenses between those... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Nagesh_Noddy, Feb 3, 2021.

1. How can I swap my digital license between my devices?

I have two devices, one with windows 10 pro and one with windows home edition.

Is there any way by which I can swap my windows licenses between those two devices?
    The only intension is to I wanted to use windows pro on home edition machine. So do other needs to be windows home been changed from windows pro.

:)

Nagesh_Noddy, Feb 3, 2021

2. Swap digital licenses between laptops

Hi,

I have two laptops that are working on Win10Pro x64 and Win10Home x64 (digital licenses).

These licenses are related to two different MS accounts.

Is there any possible way to swap these licenses between the devices?

Thank you!

Markiyan Hordiyenko, Feb 3, 2021
  3. Andre Da Costa, Feb 3, 2021
  4. Evan___S Win User

How can I swap my digital license between my devices?

Swapping Editions with Digital Licenses

I currently have two devices running Windows 10. One uses the Home edition, and the other has Pro. I would like to swap the editions around. I originally received the product keys with the devices, but they are reasonably old (Originally Windows 7). I
    no longer have the product keys, but both licenses are tied to my Microsoft account and I have verified the licenses to be Retail (not OEM) using slmgr. How can I go about upgrading the Home Edition to Pro with the PRO license, and reformatting the Pro Edition
    and installing Home?

Evan___S, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

How can I swap my digital license between my devices?

1. How can I swap my digital license between my devices? - Similar Threads - swap digital license

2. How to change my main device to activate the digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change my main device to activate the digital license: Hello I recently purchased a PC. I want to activate my Windows on it and remove the activated one on my laptop. I bought a PC which is supposed to become my main computer and gift my laptop to a friend. Since I have a digital license on my Windows, I would like to change the...
  3. License swapped between the devices

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License swapped between the devices: I have a digital license of Windows 10 and a laptop which came with Windows 10 pre-installedAcer Swift 3. Both these devices were linked to my single MS account. The digital license that I had bought, was using it for my Desktop. Recently I swapped the SSD of the desktop and...
  4. License swapped between the devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    License swapped between the devices: I have a digital license of Windows 10 and a laptop which came with Windows 10 pre-installedAcer Swift 3. Both these devices were linked to my single MS account. The digital license that I had bought, was using it for my Desktop. Recently I swapped the SSD of the desktop and...
  5. License swapped between the devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Digital license swap

Digital license swap: Hi, I have two PC's running Win 10, my old PC has Win 10 Pro and my new one has Win 10 Home. Is there any way I can swap the licenses so my new PC has Win 10 Pro and my old has Win 10 Home?...
  7. How many different devices can i use my digital winodws 10 license on?

How many different devices can i use my digital winodws 10 license on?: How many different devices can i use my digital widnows 10 license on? i upgraded to windows 10 from a retail version of windows 8 on my main pc, i also used my digital license to activate windows 10 on another laptop i had that is now out of commision. im thinking of...
  8. Digital licence swap between two devices?

Digital licence swap between two devices?: Hello! I have two digital licences Windows 10 Home and Pro retail licence linked to my Microsoft account, both of them in use. On my desktop computer runs the Pro version and on my laptop that I mostly use in a different city, where my University is, since my desktop...
  9. Swapping Editions with Digital Licenses

Swapping Editions with Digital Licenses: I currently have two devices running Windows 10. One uses the Home edition, and the other has Pro. I would like to swap the editions around. I originally received the product keys with the devices, but they are reasonably old (Originally Windows 7). I no longer have the...
  10. How can I swap two digital licenses between two computers

How can I swap two digital licenses between two computers: Hello there, Currently I have two notebooks with two Retail digital licenses linked to my personal account: 1) Windows 10 Pro - on my old laptop, previously updated from the Windows 7 Pro (Product key still available, but I'm not sure is it can be used after upgrading to...