Windows 10: How can I switch back on notifications that appear in the bottom right hand side of the screen?

Discus and support How can I switch back on notifications that appear in the bottom right hand side of the screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I did an activity on my Windows 10 desktop PC, such as this: Eject a USB device. I used to see a pop up notification appear, in the bottom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ms windows user, Dec 21, 2019.

1. How can I switch back on notifications that appear in the bottom right hand side of the screen?

When I did an activity on my Windows 10 desktop PC, such as this:

Eject a USB device.

I used to see a pop up notification appear, in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. I also used to hear a notification sound too.

Now, I do not see this notification. I must have switched something off inside the W10 control panel settings, but I can't find exactly what I must have switched off.

I am also having trouble with facebook Desktop PC browser - if someone sends me a message, I no longer see a notification pop up appear. This problem may, or may not be related to the first problem that I mention above. I just thought I'd mention it, just in case the two issues are related, and if I can fix one issue, then perhaps the other issue will also be fixed too!

Thanks a lot for any help/suggestions.

:)

ms windows user, Dec 21, 2019

2. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Dec 21, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 21, 2019
  4. How can I switch back on notifications that appear in the bottom right hand side of the screen?

Left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked

Hi,

I realize that you want the left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked. I will try to help you with this issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    You can configure the mouse settings for left hand and set the touchpad for normal use.

Follow these steps to configure the mouse settings:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Devices and then click on Mouse and Touchpad.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

How can I switch back on notifications that appear in the bottom right hand side of the screen?

1. How can I switch back on notifications that appear in the bottom right hand side of the screen? - Similar Threads - switch notifications appear

2. can I move the sidebar to the right hand side?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I move the sidebar to the right hand side?: can I move the sidebar to the right hand side?this is the sidebar, not the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-move-the-sidebar-to-the-right-hand-side/bb917777-6e5d-40c6-88a5-3bc31514c82e
  3. can I move the sidebar to the right hand side?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can I move the sidebar to the right hand side?: can I move the sidebar to the right hand side?this is the sidebar, not the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-move-the-sidebar-to-the-right-hand-side/bb917777-6e5d-40c6-88a5-3bc31514c82e
  4. can I move the sidebar to the right hand side?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. unwanted notification bottom right of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unwanted notification bottom right of screen: After closing a "private" window in a browser Brave, Vivaldi, Firefox etc on clicking on the speaker icon I see a notification that exposes my browsing history.I have all notifications turned off. Here is an exampleHow can I prevent these form showing?...
  6. unwanted notification bottom right of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unwanted notification bottom right of screen: After closing a "private" window in a browser Brave, Vivaldi, Firefox etc on clicking on the speaker icon I see a notification that exposes my browsing history.I have all notifications turned off. Here is an exampleHow can I prevent these form showing?...
  7. Notification bar on right side of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification bar on right side of screen: example, windows is nagging because virus protection is going to expire. My Virus program (Viper) is happy, Windows is not. Can this notification bar be turned off? Version 20H2, OS Build 19042.804 174328
  8. task bar on right side, not bottom of screen

task bar on right side, not bottom of screen: OK, recent "upgrades" moved the task bar to the side. Tried to get used to it, but requires more clicks, is a hassle for me. Called MS support, agent came onto my computer, put task bar back to bottom. Tried to follow what he did, could not duplicate. I said, will it stay...
  9. Issues while right clicking on the right hand side of the screen

Issues while right clicking on the right hand side of the screen: Suddenly I can't click on the right side of my screen and when I right click, I got this:[IMG] But if I open the windows configuration: it works! and also the disabled area is exactly the same as the configuration window, as shown in the PrintScreen below: [ATTACH]...
  10. lines on right hand side of screen in W10

lines on right hand side of screen in W10: Any idea how I get rid of the lines on the RHS of my screen, using W10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lines-on-right-hand-side-of-screen-in-w10/69e6466d-07b8-440c-86c7-6c551f1c0cc2