Windows 10: How can I switch between monitors by keyboard shortcuts in task view

Discus and support How can I switch between monitors by keyboard shortcuts in task view in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Sorry for language mistakes. I will give an example. I have two monitors and on each screen i open two programs. When i press “win + tab” (task view... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zbyneksmetaba, Jun 1, 2019.

1. How can I switch between monitors by keyboard shortcuts in task view

Sorry for language mistakes. I will give an example. I have two monitors and on each screen i open two programs. When i press “win + tab” (task view mode) i have two programs on the left monitor and two on the right. I can choose each program by arrows from right monitor but how choose program from left monitor ? i mean choose program by keyboard shortcut specifically in “task view mode” not by alt + tab.

:)

zbyneksmetaba, Jun 1, 2019

2. windows 10 task view change keyboard shortcuts

I want to change the task view keyboard shortcuts, such as WINKEY+RightArrow to switch desktop.

Why is this not possible? Why would Microsoft limit the users in this way?

BlackPetey, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Task View - Keyboard shortcut to access items on another display

Win+Tab to open the Task View, then Ctrl+Tab (or Ctrl+Backtab) to do some high level navigation in that view soon gets you to a thumbnail for a task on the other monitor, then navigate to the one you want, then switch to
    it. Otherwise use the Alt+Tab view. Notice that we are no longer restricted to pressing and holding Alt- and just using Tab (or Backtab) to go through the list sequentially. E.g. since the tasks are listed in an array we can navigate to
    them using whatever sequence of Cursor key moves is the quickest.

BTW in case the default highlighting of the elements which are being given keyboard focus by your navigation you may find it useful to turn on Narrator (Win+Ctrl+Enter) and use its blue boxes to supplement those cues.

FYI

Robert Aldwinckle

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Jun 1, 2019
  4. How can I switch between monitors by keyboard shortcuts in task view

windows 10 task view change keyboard shortcuts

How do you change the keyboard shortcuts for the task view?

BlackPetey, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

How can I switch between monitors by keyboard shortcuts in task view

1. How can I switch between monitors by keyboard shortcuts in task view - Similar Threads - switch between monitors

2. How do I switch the camera view to my monitor camera?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I switch the camera view to my monitor camera?: How do I switch the camera view to my monitor camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-switch-the-camera-view-to-my-monitor/2db91057-eb88-4fba-a320-076cdc85c2e5
  3. How Can I Switch Between Themes Easily?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Can I Switch Between Themes Easily?: How can I switch between win themes easily? Is it possible to assign a keyboard shortcut? 107161
  4. possible shortcut to switch off monitor?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    possible shortcut to switch off monitor?: Hello How to create a Shortcut on desktop to Turn Off the Monitor Thank you 72586
  5. Computer keyboard shortcut. Switching between HDMI and laptop screen.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Computer keyboard shortcut. Switching between HDMI and laptop screen.: Hi folks. I'm looking for a way to switch between HDMI and my laptop screen. Preferably a quick keyboard shortcut. I have my laptop connected to my tv screen always, however, sometimes when i'm gaming on the tv i'll have to disconnect my HDMI to access my laptop screen,...
  6. Triple Monitor Display Switch Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Triple Monitor Display Switch Shortcuts: This is my first post so I'm hopeful I can explain my situation well. If it can't be solved, that's life. My setup is as follows on a GeForce 960 video card: 2 24" monitors connected via DVI identified as monitors "2" and "3" 1 television connected via HDMI identified...
  7. Switching between desktops keyboard shortcut not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Switching between desktops keyboard shortcut not working: Hello, my issue is what title says. When i press ctrl+win+1/2/3/4, or ctrl+win+left/right, nothing happens. This is of course when i have numbers of desktop opened. This seems to be a common issue but no genuine fix. Perhaps here someone will know? Thanks! 78430
  8. How can I switch between tablet mode easily?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I switch between tablet mode easily?: I know I can use settings, but that is a pain (too many steps). Would there be a one click (or double click) way to change this (toggle it?). Thanks. 11010
  9. How to change keyboard shortcut for task view (Win-Tab by default)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to change keyboard shortcut for task view (Win-Tab by default): Hello chaps, I love task view (the thing which happens when you Win-Tab). On previous versions of windows I used a 3rd party app to perform a similar function, but now that it is baked into windows I'd like to use the official method. The problem is that I have...
  10. how can i print with 1 click or keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Support
    how can i print with 1 click or keyboard shortcut: I am trying to figure the best way to print a label every time i need it without opening up a program like word and printing from there. what i need is to be able to click a icon on my desktop and then my printer prints out the word CHECKED that is it i tried making a...