Windows 10: How can I switch from Chromium Edge Dev to Stable keeping all my profiles without Cloud Sync?

Discus and support How can I switch from Chromium Edge Dev to Stable keeping all my profiles without Cloud Sync? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I currently use the Dev Channel and have a normal browsing profile aswell as Spotify and Netflix installed as "apps". Now I installed the Stable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Skyyblaze, Dec 31, 2019.

1. How can I switch from Chromium Edge Dev to Stable keeping all my profiles without Cloud Sync?

I currently use the Dev Channel and have a normal browsing profile aswell as Spotify and Netflix installed as "apps". Now I installed the Stable Channel of Edge although it opens in a completely separate profile and my Spotify and Netflix apps also still open in the Dev Channel. How can I move everything to the Stable Channel without using the cloud?

submitted by /u/Skyyblaze
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Skyyblaze, Dec 31, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Dev Tools in Chromium-Based Edge?

Hi I-DotNET

According to all the web developer forums, the word is, when the new browser is released, Microsoft will be ditching the Edge Dev Tools in favor of an unaltered set of Chromium’s Dev Tools unaltered . . .

DaveM121, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Sync settings-Delete personal Settings from the Cloud?

Does that mean that even if Syncing is switched off in Account settings the Edge Favorites/Reading Lists will still be synced to the cloud.
    Also, Ive noticed that I don't have an option anymore to turn off Internet Explorer favorites Syncing under Account/Sync Your Settings. Internet Explorer used to be listed there and Syncing could be turned on and off with a toggle.
    There are times when cloud data corruption can mess up Syncing your favorites lists in Edge and Internet Explorer (duplicate entries etc) so you would need to stop them automatically syncing back to your account by disabling Syncing initially while you sorted your favorites out and turning syncing back on again.
    How do you do that firstly in the Edge browser and also in Internet Exporer if required?

sportsfan148, Dec 31, 2019
  4. How can I switch from Chromium Edge Dev to Stable keeping all my profiles without Cloud Sync?

Edge Chromium Dev v77.0.223.0 x32 won't update, same with chrome

On my laptop I'm running the 32 bit version of edge chromium dev and it refuses to update to the latest version of edge chromium beta and chrome. FF updates without issue so I'm confused as to what is stopping this process. Do any of you have any suggestions? I'm running 1903 build 18362.356 32 bit home. Also the new beta will not install at all.

HRPuffnstuff, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

How can I switch from Chromium Edge Dev to Stable keeping all my profiles without Cloud Sync?

1. How can I switch from Chromium Edge Dev to Stable keeping all my profiles without Cloud Sync? - Similar Threads - switch Chromium Edge

2. How do I switch to the Stable Build 22000.282 from my Dev Build 22471.1000?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I switch to the Stable Build 22000.282 from my Dev Build 22471.1000?: I'm running Windows 11 Pro Dev Insider Preview Build 22471.1000. I'm wondering how can I get the latest stable build of the newly-released Windows 11 22000.282. Can anybody help? I'll be grateful!...
  3. How do I switch to the Stable Build 22000.282 from my Dev Build 22471.1000?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I switch to the Stable Build 22000.282 from my Dev Build 22471.1000?: I'm running Windows 11 Pro Dev Insider Preview Build 22471.1000. I'm wondering how can I get the latest stable build of the newly-released Windows 11 22000.282. Can anybody help? I'll be grateful!...
  4. Issue with "Flags" in Edge Chromium v91.0.864.70 (Stable)

in Browsers and Email
    Issue with "Flags" in Edge Chromium v91.0.864.70 (Stable): Hi, No flags work in current version of Edge (Win 21H1 x64). Does anyone has this problem?! I have changed "Ask Before Closing Multiple Tabs" flag and after Edge restart (Startup boost is disabled) it does not work. Also have enabled "Password import" but just have "Export"...
  5. Edge Chromium not syncing my Collections

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium not syncing my Collections: I've been using Edge Chromium for quite some time and everything was running perfectly, until days ago. Maybe was after a recent Windows 10 upgrade. It just stopped syncing my Collections. I would add a Collection and I would see the Collection added to the tablet and iPhone...
  6. Edge Chromium syncing question

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium syncing question: In the new Edge Chromium the Personal profile for your Microsoft Account has listed under Profiles/Sync a Turn On Sync option. In order for it to work..Does it also require Sync Settings to be turned on in Settings/Accounts/Sync Your Settings? If I have all Sync Settings...
  7. Edge Chromium - Beta Next to Stable?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge Chromium - Beta Next to Stable?: I wasn't sure if this was the correct sub-reddit for this so apologies!! Is anyone else seeing the Beta icon remaining on the desktop even though they've installed the stable version of Edge Chromium? If so, did you figure out how to get rid of it? Is it considered a...
  8. You can now sync "Collections" in Edge Dev.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You can now sync "Collections" in Edge Dev.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds58kd/you_can_now_sync_collections_in_edge_dev/
  9. Chromium Edge Leaked Stable Build

in Browsers and Email
    Chromium Edge Leaked Stable Build: Hi, Has any other user in here tried/checked this out yet ?? Chromium-based Microsoft Edge's Stable Build Leaks - Thurrott.com 141150
  10. Dev Tools in Chromium-Based Edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dev Tools in Chromium-Based Edge?: Does anyone know if the developer tools in the new Chromium-based Edge are Edge’s tool or Chrome’s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dev-tools-in-chromium-based-edge/bc0d878e-4d31-40ef-a861-98055bb0fd36