Windows 10: How can I, switch safely?

Discus and support How can I, switch safely? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a, laptop computer. Running, Windows 10.I am currently, using Google Drive. For my Cloud backup. But, price.And, for. Many, different reasons. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jerry-Dwyer, Feb 5, 2023.

1. How can I, switch safely?

I have a, laptop computer. Running, Windows 10.I am currently, using Google Drive. For my Cloud backup. But, price.And, for. Many, different reasons. I would, prefer to switch.There are many alternatives, to Google Drive. But, I would like. An MVP's, opinion. Which would be, the best alternate? Considering, space. price.That, sort of thing?And whichever, Cloud backup. That's recommended. How do I get, all of my storage. From the, Google Drive cloud? To, start fresh.Assuming they use, the same Cloud? Thanks, for reading . . . Dana

:)

Jerry-Dwyer, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

How can I, switch safely?

1. How can I, switch safely? - Similar Threads - switch safely

2. Windows 10 User login spins at Welcome screen. Unable to switch to Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 User login spins at Welcome screen. Unable to switch to Safe Mode: The User login is stuck on the Welcome Screen with spinning circleLogging in as System Administratorr and Windows works fine.All updates installed, no problemSFC Scan Now is fine. Chkdsk is fineData is all there.No obvious system problemsFrom Administrator login, Changed...
  3. Windows 10 User login spins at Welcome screen. Unable to switch to Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 User login spins at Welcome screen. Unable to switch to Safe Mode: The User login is stuck on the Welcome Screen with spinning circleLogging in as System Administratorr and Windows works fine.All updates installed, no problemSFC Scan Now is fine. Chkdsk is fineData is all there.No obvious system problemsFrom Administrator login, Changed...
  4. Windows 10 User login spins at Welcome screen. Unable to switch to Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I switched to Microsoft account now I can't login or go into safe mode NOTHING WORKS I've...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I switched to Microsoft account now I can't login or go into safe mode NOTHING WORKS I've...: I can't do anything after singing into Microsoft account now I own a very expensive paperweight... thank you Microsoft you owe me a new computer? Or can you fix this?...
  6. I switched to Microsoft account now I can't login or go into safe mode NOTHING WORKS I've...

I switched to Microsoft account now I can't login or go into safe mode NOTHING WORKS I've...: I can't do anything after singing into Microsoft account now I own a very expensive paperweight... thank you Microsoft you owe me a new computer? Or can you fix this?...
  7. Is it normal for it to revert to "Safe Mode" when I switch to Admin user ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it normal for it to revert to "Safe Mode" when I switch to Admin user ?: I am trying to transition from 7 to 10. I got some error messages, and the Micro transition tool did not work so I purchased a 10 package and utilized the chat help, but when it got to the point he needed Admin access, I tried to switch users to Admin but then got Safe Mode....
  8. Is it normal for it to revert to "Safe Mode" when I switch to Admin user ?

Is it normal for it to revert to "Safe Mode" when I switch to Admin user ?: I am trying to transition from 7 to 10. I got some error messages, and the Micro transition tool did not work so I purchased a 10 package and utilized the chat help, but when it got to the point he needed Admin access, I tried to switch users to Admin but then got Safe Mode....
  9. How can I, switch safely?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I, switch safely?: I have a, laptop computer. Running, Windows 10.I am currently, using Google Drive. For my Cloud backup. But, price.And, for. Many, different reasons. I would, prefer to switch.There are many alternatives, to Google Drive. But, I would like. An MVP's, opinion. Which would be,...
  10. How can I, switch safely?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I, switch safely?: I have a, laptop computer. Running, Windows 10.I am currently, using Google Drive. For my Cloud backup. But, price.And, for. Many, different reasons. I would, prefer to switch.There are many alternatives, to Google Drive. But, I would like. An MVP's, opinion. Which would be,...