Windows 10: How can I switch the Z and Y key?

Discus and support How can I switch the Z and Y key? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have just switched my Keyboard layout from ISO to ANSI and I'm learning fast. But what really bothers me is the Z and Y key. Is there any way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Yotae, Feb 23, 2021.

1. /u/Yotae Win User

How can I switch the Z and Y key?

I have just switched my Keyboard layout from ISO to ANSI and I'm learning fast. But what really bothers me is the Z and Y key. Is there any way to switch these two? I have EurKEY installed which adds an additional keyboard layout but includes äöüï and all those other symbols. Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Yotae
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Yotae, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

How can I switch the Z and Y key?

1. How can I switch the Z and Y key? - Similar Threads - switch key

2. How can I switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions.: Hi there. I want to switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions. Screen orientation is Right Alt key plus Arrows and to go back or forward is Left Alt key plus arrows. I want my Right Alt key to help me navigate the pages and Left Alt key for screen orientation. How...
  3. How can I switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions.: Hi there. I want to switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions. Screen orientation is Right Alt key plus Arrows and to go back or forward is Left Alt key plus arrows. I want my Right Alt key to help me navigate the pages and Left Alt key for screen orientation. How...
  4. permanate switch function keys with media keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    permanate switch function keys with media keys: is there a way to make the function keys automaticly do the media function? i want to remove the need to press the fn key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permanate-switch-function-keys-with-media-keys/55a044d4-f48a-43a5-93f2-2cc8c171ce92
  5. permanate switch function keys with media keys

permanate switch function keys with media keys: is there a way to make the function keys automaticly do the media function? i want to remove the need to press the fn key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permanate-switch-function-keys-with-media-keys/55a044d4-f48a-43a5-93f2-2cc8c171ce92
  6. Will my data be gone if I switch my Windows 11 product key to a Windows 12 product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my data be gone if I switch my Windows 11 product key to a Windows 12 product key?: I’ve been wanting Windows 12 for a few months now, and I have a product key to use. But will it remove my data like apps, images, files, etc.?...
  7. Will my data be gone if I switch my Windows 11 product key to a Windows 12 product key?

Will my data be gone if I switch my Windows 11 product key to a Windows 12 product key?: I’ve been wanting Windows 12 for a few months now, and I have a product key to use. But will it remove my data like apps, images, files, etc.?...
  8. Switching dead SSD, don’t have windows key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching dead SSD, don’t have windows key: Hello! I’m installing a new ssd drive for booting since my old one died and can’t be accessed at all. I bought this pc from ibuypower 5 years ago so I don’t have my windows key but that pc it is registered under my account. Could I recover my windows once I install the new...
  9. Switching dead SSD, don’t have windows key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching dead SSD, don’t have windows key: Hello! I’m installing a new ssd drive for booting since my old one died and can’t be accessed at all. I bought this pc from ibuypower 5 years ago so I don’t have my windows key but that pc it is registered under my account. Could I recover my windows once I install the new...
  10. Switching dead SSD, don’t have windows key