Windows 10: How can I switch the Z and Y key?

Discus and support How can I switch the Z and Y key? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have just switched my Keyboard layout from ISO to ANSI and I'm learning fast. But what really bothers me is the Z and Y key. Is there any way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Yotae, Feb 23, 2021.

1. /u/Yotae Win User

How can I switch the Z and Y key?

I have just switched my Keyboard layout from ISO to ANSI and I'm learning fast. But what really bothers me is the Z and Y key. Is there any way to switch these two? I have EurKEY installed which adds an additional keyboard layout but includes äöüï and all those other symbols. Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Yotae
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Yotae, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

How can I switch the Z and Y key?

1. How can I switch the Z and Y key? - Similar Threads - switch key

2. W and s keys switched with the up and down arrow keys.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W and s keys switched with the up and down arrow keys.: As it says my laptops w and s keys have switched with the up and down arrow keys. submitted by /u/adityasheth [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ltre2a/w_and_s_keys_switched_with_the_up_and_down_arrow/
  3. My volume and brightness keys have switched with fn?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My volume and brightness keys have switched with fn?: I have an HP notebook running the latest windows 10. My volume/brightness keys used to work fine but now they have switched with the fn keys. I went into BIOS and turned off action keys, but that didn't do anything. I do not have a fn lock key on my keyboard, and I've tried...
  4. Shift and CTRL key switched places

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Shift and CTRL key switched places: Hello, i'm writing this because i have a problem with both my Shift key and my CTRL key. For some reasons, they switched places, to select certain files, i have to hold CTRL and click the files i want, while with my Shift key, when i already selected a file, and click on...
  5. Windows to retail key switched to oem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows to retail key switched to oem: So I recently built a new desktop, and I realized I had an old laptop with windows 10 on it, so I took the key from that pc and put it onto my new desktop. Everything is working great, but I am wanting to take the key off when I clone my ssd, so I can put it back on after....
  6. Win Media Keys App Switching

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win Media Keys App Switching: Hi, I'm having a problem with Windows Media keys and app switching. I've tried the whole Chrome extension, flags, services and I don't use Spotify. The media keys work fine when I'm on iTunes but whenever I'm on another app they stop working. I'm trying to disable the...
  7. Windows Key stuck after virtual desktop switch win + Left/Right

Windows Key stuck after virtual desktop switch win + Left/Right: Hello, Whenever I switch between virtual desktops with they keyboard shortcuts the windows key is "stuck" down and I need to spam it a few times to "fix" it. this has been going on for years on my system, even after a fresh install. Requesting assistance. Currently running:...
  8. Switching back to oem key

Switching back to oem key: When I bought my PC it came with a preinstalled windows 10 home , but then I changed the activation key to windows 10 given by my collage, and it has expired or not activating my window any longer ? I want to know how can I switch back to my own key which came with it...
  9. win 10 key and switch license to another computer

win 10 key and switch license to another computer: I am trying to uninstall win 10 pro retail from one machine and use it to upgrade the win 10 home on my laptop. The first machine is going to be decommissioned....
  10. switching from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro. do we need product key again?

switching from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro. do we need product key again?: Hey, microsoft I bought a gaming laptop 2 months ago. it was already activated, the os was windows 10 home. i was planning to switch from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro. The question is, do we need product key again? I mean i already have windows 10 home product key. if...