Windows 10: how can i sync a folder sitting in D drive with onedrive

Discus and support how can i sync a folder sitting in D drive with onedrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I know that I can copy that folder to onedrive location in my pc, but I want that folder to be in same location and synced with one drive is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by prajwalyashasvi, Nov 28, 2018.

1. how can i sync a folder sitting in D drive with onedrive

I know that I can copy that folder to onedrive location in my pc, but I want that folder to be in same location and synced with one drive is it possible

Say my onedrive is in C/user/sss/one

and folder is in d/study/something/folder1 now I need sync folder1 to onedrive without copying it to C/user/sss/one

:)

prajwalyashasvi, Nov 28, 2018
  2. GordoBarr Win User

Sync D Drive with OneDrive

I am using OneDrive to sync my files on my C drive and all is working fine. But I can not find a way to have my D drive connect to OneDrive. I would like my D drive to sync with OneDrive. Does anyone know how to get a D Drive to sync with OneDrive?

GordoBarr, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Caledon Ken, Nov 28, 2018
  4. bro67 Win User

how can i sync a folder sitting in D drive with onedrive

Sync same folder with OneDrive and Google Drive

Yes, the Google and Onedrive folders can by synced to different cloud services. Only harm would be that if a sync does not happen when files are deleted, you may end up with those files coming back to the main folder on the drive in Windows.

bro67, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

how can i sync a folder sitting in D drive with onedrive

1. how can i sync a folder sitting in D drive with onedrive - Similar Threads - sync folder sitting

2. OneDrive folder on D drive, D drive bitlocked, catastrophe comes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive folder on D drive, D drive bitlocked, catastrophe comes: Hi,I believe this is a subject for Microsoft Windows development department.Three notebooks, all - OneDrive folder in D - D bitlocked - OneDrive launchs at start-up Catastrophe on two notebooks, no problem on one notebook.spending hours and hours trying to understand what is...
  3. OneDrive folder on D drive, D drive bitlocked, catastrophe comes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive folder on D drive, D drive bitlocked, catastrophe comes: Hi,I believe this is a subject for Microsoft Windows development department.Three notebooks, all - OneDrive folder in D - D bitlocked - OneDrive launchs at start-up Catastrophe on two notebooks, no problem on one notebook.spending hours and hours trying to understand what is...
  4. How can I sync folders from my D drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I sync folders from my D drive.: With the old OneDrive app it was possible to select deliberately folders for syncing. Now it is possible if I use the Documents folder on the C drive. I never keep my files on C drive, because if I have to re-install the OS Windows 10 everything will be lost....
  5. How can I sync folders from my D drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I sync folders from my D drive.: With the old OneDrive app it was possible to select deliberately folders for syncing. Now it is possible if I use the Documents folder on the C drive. I never keep my files on C drive, because if I have to re-install the OS Windows 10 everything will be lost....
  6. How can I sync folders from my D drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Possible to Sync Hard Drive Folder with OneDrive Folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Possible to Sync Hard Drive Folder with OneDrive Folder?: I would like to create a sync in which, whenever I update files in a folder on my hard drive, it automatically updates the corresponding folder on my OneDrive. I do not want to have to manually move updated files from the hard drive folder to my OneDrive folder, and I don't...
  8. Sync folders with OneDrive on multiple drives

Sync folders with OneDrive on multiple drives: Hi folks, I have multiple HDDs and have my default user folders Music, Videos, Movies, Pictures spread across them based on how I am managing things. I would like to have OneDrive point to different folders on different drives to sync but I can't figure out how to make...
  9. Moving Pictures to the D drive and syncing with Onedrive?

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving Pictures to the D drive and syncing with Onedrive?: Howdy, I have Documents, Pictures, etc sync with OneDrive and it has always worked just fine. I got a new laptop that has a 2nd hard drive in it and I want to move all my pictures over there since they almost fill up the primary drive on their own. I already had OneDrive...
  10. Can I de-sync individual folders with OneDrive?

Can I de-sync individual folders with OneDrive?: There are certain save game folders and such that I do not want or need to synchronize with OneDrive, but since it's part of my Documents folder I'm not sure if I can just de-sync this one folder itself. Thank you for the help....