Windows 10: How can I sync an album from Windows media player to an iphone

Discus and support How can I sync an album from Windows media player to an iphone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to sync an album from windows media player to I phone?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Curious Richie, Jan 26, 2020.

1. How can I sync an album from Windows media player to an iphone

Trying to sync an album from windows media player to I phone?

:)

Curious Richie, Jan 26, 2020
  2. tanz1987 Win User

Album art sync with Windows Media Player 11 with bitrate conversion

This is what I understand about displaying album art on the S60 Music Player:

• The album art must be embedded in a ID3 tag. "folder.jpg" and other external artwork are not displayed.

• The album art can be embedded into the music file using Windows Media Player by:
      • using the Pictures tab of Advanced Tag Editor, or
      • dragging an image from a folder to the gray "Paste Art Here" box

• If the music is synced to the phone without bitrate conversion, the embedded artwork (and all metadata, e.g. lyrics) is transferred.

• If bitrate is downgraded during sync, Windows Media Player drops the embedded artwork to save space on the phone. This unfortunately happens even with the MTP protocol, where the phone is supposed to disclose its capabilities (e.g. ability to display album
      art) to WMP.

Can the experienced forum members please point out any mistakes in my observations? My phone is a Nokia E66.

tanz1987, Jan 26, 2020
  3. No album art in Windows Media player mobile 10

This is from Windows Media Player Mobile FAQ (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/windowsmobile/faq.aspx)

It is an old FAQ (May 2005) but I believe it offers some insight worth looking at.

5.6 Why isn't album art displayed when I play a song? There are several reasons why album art might not be displayed when you play on song on your device. In order for album art to be displayed:

• The album art must appear when you play the file on the desktop version of Windows Media Player. If the desktop Player cannot display the album art, then the album art cannot be copied to your device.

• You must use the Sync feature in the desktop version of Windows Media Player 10 to copy songs to your device. This ensures that the album art on your desktop computer is copied to the correct location on your device.

• Windows Media Player 10 Mobile for Pocket PC or Windows Media Player 10 Mobile for Smartphone must be installed on your device. Only these versions can display album art.

In some cases, album art might not be displayed correctly if the art is embedded in the file (for example, by using the Advanced Tag Editor in the desktop version of Windows Media Player).

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jan 26, 2020
  4. How can I sync an album from Windows media player to an iphone

sync windows media player to my iPhone

iPhones can't sync with the Windows Media Player. You should install iTunes for that.

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on Directly, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

How can I sync an album from Windows media player to an iphone

1. How can I sync an album from Windows media player to an iphone - Similar Threads - sync album media

2. How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.: Trying to transfer/sync music album from media player to ipod. After set up, and click on "start sync," I get error message that a technical problem will not allow the sync... I have Windows 11, ipod version 11+, media player upgrade. Can't find issue......
  3. How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.: Trying to transfer/sync music album from media player to ipod. After set up, and click on "start sync," I get error message that a technical problem will not allow the sync... I have Windows 11, ipod version 11+, media player upgrade. Can't find issue......
  4. How can I sink an album from Windows media player to an iphone

How can I sink an album from Windows media player to an iphone: Trying to sync an album from windows media player to I phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-sink-an-album-from-windows-media-player/ce492170-25c1-4298-bad1-e7f773f9784a
  5. media player: i can not sync a playlist from media player to SD card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    media player: i can not sync a playlist from media player to SD card: i can not sync a playlist from media player to SD card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player/f539e09b-6225-43aa-96bd-98fa1ecbe1a1
  6. Media Player album art

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Player album art: Where has the paste album art option in Windows Media Player gone? Is the now another way to add the desired album cover? A lot of the stuff I need isn't available for digital sale anywhere so info can't be found by the media player. Old demo tapes from very obscure, and...
  7. Album art missing from Media Player

Album art missing from Media Player: Why does Windows 10 Media Player keep losing cover art files and misplacing music files? ***Modified title from: Media Player losing files *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/album-art-missing-from-media-player/8e132e0a-8d45-4c85-8a9f-8b4627478727
  8. sync windows media player to my iPhone

sync windows media player to my iPhone: I am trying to download music from my PC with Windows 10 onto my iPhone 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-windows-media-player-to-my-iphone/074fd968-2508-4099-aa94-b09d97da1b4d
  9. Windows Media Player Album Logos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player Album Logos: I recently ripped several CDs to my hard drive. Album covers now display ATC Planet POP Logo instead of the recording artists. How can I delete the ATC logos and restore the original album covers. (I didn't load any ATC CDs.)...
  10. Transfering albums from the old windows media player

Transfering albums from the old windows media player: Please help, I am having trouble burning CD's from my old type Windows media player so I have just installed the Express burn by NCH software. Can anybody tell me how can transfer all my ripped albums on to the new downloaded player. Thanks in anticipation. Patricia...