Windows 10: how can i sync my apple account for microsoft account then restore my purchases

Discus and support how can i sync my apple account for microsoft account then restore my purchases in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; sp first I thought I could do that cause the game I wanted to download was Minecraft windows 10 edition and you have the option to sign in with your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by YahyaBayazid, Mar 30, 2020.

1. how can i sync my apple account for microsoft account then restore my purchases

sp first I thought I could do that cause the game I wanted to download was Minecraft windows 10 edition and you have the option to sign in with your Microsoft account so If I sign in with the Microsoft account I used for Minecraft I thought I would be owned be me but then it still said you had to pay so then I checked if there was an restore purchase thing but I didn't find something that would restore my purchases

:)

YahyaBayazid, Mar 30, 2020

2. Microsoft Account not syncing WP8.1

Hi Michael,

We suggest that you manually sync your Microsoft account by following these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap email + accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Microsoft account.
    • Tap sync.

Check also if you have the correct date and time set on your phone.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Mar 30, 2020
  3. philc43 Win User
    Microsoft Account and Syncing

Not sure what else to suggest but since you mentioned it, try variations of the sync settings on your W8.1 phone. It is just possible that this is causing some confusion with your Microsoft account and the W10 settings.

philc43, Mar 30, 2020
  4. silkstone Win User

how can i sync my apple account for microsoft account then restore my purchases

Windows 8 with 2 Microsoft accounts?

I was thinking of doing that, but it will be a PITA setting everything up on the 2nd account again. I might go that way and just spend the time getting the account in order.

The problem is, I would need to switch at the start of every day. Extra reset and waiting for the settings to be applied etc. Also, I'm not sure whether one drive would be maintained after switching back to a local account. I wouldn't want to have to re-sync every time I logged in. I may have to do some testing to see if onedrive is maintained after switching back to a local account.

silkstone, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

how can i sync my apple account for microsoft account then restore my purchases

1. how can i sync my apple account for microsoft account then restore my purchases - Similar Threads - sync apple account

2. How can i unlock my Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can i unlock my Microsoft Account: Re: Windows 10 o/s.In desperation, I asked my wife to access her community membership to explain my problem since I can find no way to access Microsoft to do the same thing. There is no article that you present that represents the problem I am having and honestly it's a...
  3. How can i unlock my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i unlock my Microsoft Account: Re: Windows 10 o/s.In desperation, I asked my wife to access her community membership to explain my problem since I can find no way to access Microsoft to do the same thing. There is no article that you present that represents the problem I am having and honestly it's a...
  4. How can i unlock my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How can I log in to my microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I log in to my microsoft account?: First, my windows was locked, I need to find my BilLocker recovery key to unlock it. When I was trying to log in to my account, I was asked to verify my ID, so I used this security recovery steps, but unfortunately I didn't copy the code I got. Now I can not use this method...
  6. How can I log in to my microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I log in to my microsoft account?: First, my windows was locked, I need to find my BilLocker recovery key to unlock it. When I was trying to log in to my account, I was asked to verify my ID, so I used this security recovery steps, but unfortunately I didn't copy the code I got. Now I can not use this method...
  7. How can I combine my Mojang Minecraft account with my Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I combine my Mojang Minecraft account with my Microsoft Account?: I am a new PC user. I just purchased a PC with Windows 10. I created a Microsoft Account to play games on my PC.Prior to owning a PC, I played Minecraft on MacOS. To play Minecraft MacOS I created a Mojang account. The Mojang account I created was using EMAILid1.Now that I...
  8. can not login to my windows account that sync with my microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can not login to my windows account that sync with my microsoft account: Hi, today after turning on my laptop, due to the end of the charge, my laptop turned off, after that no matter how hard I tried to log in with my password correct password which belongs to my Microsoft account and every time an error message "The password is incorrect, make...
  9. Microsoft account not syncing with my Minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account not syncing with my Minecraft account: Ive recently installed Minecraft Windows 10 from Amazon with a giftcard. As soon as it was downloaded from Microsoft Store I opened it and tried signing in. When I press sign and save to Microsoft Account the message, "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but...
  10. How can I link the Office account to my microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I link the Office account to my microsoft account?: So I have a laptop with Office installed. The problem is that it was installed at the store where I bought it, and so the office account is linked to some microsoft account they created. Now that I'm using the computer, when I log in through my account into (say Word) then it...