Windows 10: How can I sync my old laptop Windows 10 Home calendar and Chrome bookmarks to my new laptop...

Discus and support How can I sync my old laptop Windows 10 Home calendar and Chrome bookmarks to my new laptop... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I'm having trouble mirroring (syncing) my current calendar and saved bookmarks (Chrome) of my Windows 10 Home to my new laptop with Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BarrySG, Sep 4, 2018.

1. BarrySG Win User

How can I sync my old laptop Windows 10 Home calendar and Chrome bookmarks to my new laptop...

Hello

I'm having trouble mirroring (syncing) my current calendar and saved bookmarks (Chrome) of my Windows 10 Home to my new laptop with Windows 10 Pro. I have the same MS Account on both computers, both signed in. Other areas of syncing seem to have been successful so far. Not all areas have been tried, but so far so good.

Any ideas for a computer challenged person? I'll be greatly appreciative for the assistance.

PS. Not using Outlook calendar, just the Windows 10 version.

Thank you,

Barry

:)

BarrySG, Sep 4, 2018
  2. buntina Win User

PC Sync Bookmarks with Google Chrome

Hi all, trying to Sync Google Chrome bookmarks (my default browser) with my E71 via PC Sync (7.1.26.0), but Chome is not listed in the Bookmarks source tab in PC Sync (list IE and FF)

Also would love to sync email folders but understand this is not poss on the E71?

buntina, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    What to do with old laptop

If you actually read the thread it is a spare old laptop.

Nordic, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Tony K Win User

How can I sync my old laptop Windows 10 Home calendar and Chrome bookmarks to my new laptop...

Is my new laptop syncing with my older laptop?

LOL. I can relate to old. How can I sync my old laptop Windows 10 Home calendar and Chrome bookmarks to my new laptop... :)

Not altogether sure, but I would think syncing would be on by default. Did you get your problem resolved?

In thinking about it, your new laptop may have displayed the calendar as Desktop background.

I have 4 devices and 6 OSs. I find syncing to be quite handy.

Tony K, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How can I sync my old laptop Windows 10 Home calendar and Chrome bookmarks to my new laptop... - Similar Threads - sync old laptop

2. How can I transfer my Windows 10/11 Pro License from my old laptop to my new laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I transfer my Windows 10/11 Pro License from my old laptop to my new laptop?: Hi! How can I transfer the Windows 10/11 Pro License from my old laptop to my new laptop? I bought Windows 10/11 Pro from Microsoft Store on December 27 2017 for my old laptop. How does it work? How can I get this transfer to my new laptop? Can someone provide step by step? I...
  3. Can I run Windows 10 home on my old acer laptop?

Can I run Windows 10 home on my old acer laptop?: Hi! I recently brought my old laptop back to life and was wondering if I could run Windows 10 home on it. It's currently running Windows 8.1, which I never really could adjust to very well. The laptop is an acer aspire e1 series v5we2 with the following hardware...
  4. Can I run Windows 10 home on my old acer laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I run Windows 10 home on my old acer laptop?: Hi! I recently brought my old laptop back to life and was wondering if I could run Windows 10 home on it. It's currently running Windows 8.1, which I never really could adjust to very well. The laptop is an acer aspire e1 series v5we2 with the following hardware...
  5. Can I run Windows 10 home on my old acer laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Merging chrome bookmarks (no sync)

Merging chrome bookmarks (no sync): So i had to send 2 of my PC parts for RMA and ive been back on my older PC for a while and added some bookmarks to chrome i'd like to keep and add to my newer PC when i can get back on it. From what i know Chrome only allows exporting all bookmarks which is not really a...
  7. Calendar sync with Chrome calendar

Calendar sync with Chrome calendar: Win 10 Home - new laptop being set up.. I want to have the calendar show my Google calendar data.. When I try add calendar, select Google - input Gmail account and password I get the message Something went wrong we were unable to do that error code 0x8000000b Any ideas? Win...
  8. Calendar sync with Chrome calendar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Calendar sync with Chrome calendar: Win 10 Home - new laptop being set up.. I want to have the calendar show my Google calendar data.. When I try add calendar, select Google - input Gmail account and password I get the message Something went wrong we were unable to do that error code 0x8000000b Any ideas? Win...
  9. my laptop (windows 10 ) and i can't import bookmarks to chrome on the new one.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my laptop (windows 10 ) and i can't import bookmarks to chrome on the new one.: i dont know how this works but, i thought google saved them on my chrome account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-windows-10-and-i-cant-import-bookmarks/5474bc51-8217-4ed4-b1b4-9889c8ada1b8
  10. Is my new laptop syncing with my older laptop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is my new laptop syncing with my older laptop?: Okay, I bought a new laptop today, and after the setup and updates were finished, I noticed that the desktop was displaying the screen calendar from my older laptop on it - which is a 3rd party software that I have to install. The strangest part is, it was only showing August...