Windows 10: How can I talk to a person?

Discus and support How can I talk to a person? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The support.microsoft.com site has been no help at all. After the last update in December, the screen started going black whenever I attempt to access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DannyPack, Jan 29, 2021.

1. DannyPack Win User

How can I talk to a person?

The support.microsoft.com site has been no help at all. After the last update in December, the screen started going black whenever I attempt to access the internet. Also my laptop password no longer works and I can only log in with my Microsoft password. Sometimes I get error messages, but I do not know what they mean for me to do. Today, the screen is black and will not even go to the password screen. What else can I do? How do I talk to a human?

:)

DannyPack, Jan 29, 2021
  2. lacrumb Win User

Talk to a person

Why talk to a person that does not know anything. Ask here and get your answers.

lacrumb, Jan 29, 2021
  3. PeterEdu Win User
    Live chat support - Talk to a person feature not working

I've been trying to get support from the live chat of both Skype and Microsoft (including the Get Help app of Windows). None of the topics suggested addresses my question, so the chat app finally gives the "Talk to
    a person" option. When I click it, nothing happens. It's supposed to give options like 'call me back' or 'chat with a person' etc, but none of those options appears. There's just a box that says "Talk to a person" but the options are not visible. Is this just
    a glitch, or is the live chat with a person feature not yet functional?

PeterEdu, Jan 29, 2021
  4. How can I talk to a person?

Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

How can I talk to a person?

1. How can I talk to a person? - Similar Threads - talk person

2. How to talk to a person about activation issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to talk to a person about activation issues?: I have a Windows Pro license that I have had for 10 years, upgrading from 7 -> 8 -> 10 and now 11 without issues. I have proof of purchase.I upgraded the BIOS on my motherboard and the TPM keys were wiped. This is an extremely common issue that Microsoft knows about. But this...
  3. How to talk to a person about activation issues?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to talk to a person about activation issues?: I have a Windows Pro license that I have had for 10 years, upgrading from 7 -> 8 -> 10 and now 11 without issues. I have proof of purchase.I upgraded the BIOS on my motherboard and the TPM keys were wiped. This is an extremely common issue that Microsoft knows about. But this...
  4. How do I get a person from Microsoft Support to talk to with my problem? The BOTS are...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I get a person from Microsoft Support to talk to with my problem? The BOTS are...: I have a copy of Windows 10 which I purchased and installed on a home built computer in 2016. Subsequently it wanted to upgrade to Win 11 during updates. I had to upgrade the mother board and CPU because they were not compatible with Windows 11 update. I kept getting a...
  5. How do I get a person from Microsoft Support to talk to with my problem? The BOTS are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a person from Microsoft Support to talk to with my problem? The BOTS are...: I have a copy of Windows 10 which I purchased and installed on a home built computer in 2016. Subsequently it wanted to upgrade to Win 11 during updates. I had to upgrade the mother board and CPU because they were not compatible with Windows 11 update. I kept getting a...
  6. How do I get a person from Microsoft Support to talk to with my problem? The BOTS are...

7. how the hell do we actually get to talk to a support person from microsoft

how the hell do we actually get to talk to a support person from microsoft: One of the biggest companies in the world and you cant seem to contact a human https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-the-hell-do-we-actually-get-to-talk-to-a/90c88b7f-ac13-43b8-b1e3-89835e498527
  8. how the hell do we actually get to talk to a support person from microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how the hell do we actually get to talk to a support person from microsoft: One of the biggest companies in the world and you cant seem to contact a human https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-the-hell-do-we-actually-get-to-talk-to-a/90c88b7f-ac13-43b8-b1e3-89835e498527
  9. How do I talk with a real person regarding a lost delivery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I talk with a real person regarding a lost delivery: I can't seem to connect with anyone - just a loop of go online, phone, we are closed and my delivery is lost. Is there a contact number that a real person answers or email address to send concerns to?...
  10. How do I talk with a real person regarding a lost delivery

How do I talk with a real person regarding a lost delivery: I can't seem to connect with anyone - just a loop of go online, phone, we are closed and my delivery is lost. Is there a contact number that a real person answers or email address to send concerns to?...