Windows 10: how can i tape music from a radio station/

Discus and support how can i tape music from a radio station/ in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Trying to tape or burn on a cd from my radio statin.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mmee babby, Jun 1, 2019.

1. how can i tape music from a radio station/

Trying to tape or burn on a cd from my radio statin.

:)

mmee babby, Jun 1, 2019
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Tunein radio shortcut to station

Hi there

Radio stations usually have (at least the Free ones) an opml url link which you can play directly. The problem is of course finding the actual opml link.
    Google some of the "Radio afficionado" type forums.

I tend to use on a computer Logitech media server as a music server and run "squeezeplay" which picks up the radio stations from your favourites.
    Other links are a .pls url for 320kb AAC High quality --for example BBC R3 (BBC classical music service @320 kbs)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/listen/live/r3_aaclca.pls

For tunein this link might help you.

Analysis of TuneIn Radio Stations

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jun 1, 2019
  3. erikd_o Win User
    visual radio station directory

A question regarding Visual Radio.

When I want to pick radio stations from the directory, the list keeps returning to the highest level, the continents.

For example, when i choose Europe, I expect that the next choice to be from European countries. But the next list to choose from is the same as the first.

Is it only me experiencing this? Any suggestions?

I use the N95, this behaviour was both before and after a total reset and firmware upgrade to v12.0.013.

erikd_o, Jun 1, 2019
  4. how can i tape music from a radio station/

iHeartRadio’s Live and Custom Radio Stations Now Available on Groove

how can i tape music from a radio station/ [​IMG]

Read more: http://blogs.windows.com/windowsexpe...in-windows-10/

Cluster Head, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

how can i tape music from a radio station/

1. how can i tape music from a radio station/ - Similar Threads - tape music radio

2. How can I recover 8mm tapes???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover 8mm tapes???: I have old 8mm tapes and I want to recover what's on them, is there a way to recover them? Whenever I looked this up all I could find is using an old camcorder which are super expensive.* Moved from Community Center...
  3. How can I recover 8mm tapes???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover 8mm tapes???: I have old 8mm tapes and I want to recover what's on them, is there a way to recover them? Whenever I looked this up all I could find is using an old camcorder which are super expensive.* Moved from Community Center...
  4. Music files not playing on TV or radio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Music files not playing on TV or radio: For some years I have play music and display photographs stored on an aging DLNA compliant NAS via a Panasonic Smart TV using Viera Tools > Media Server. I have now copied my music and photographs to a new Windows 10 PC and have no problems displaying the photographs on...
  5. Cannot Maintain Audio Stream From Radio Stations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Maintain Audio Stream From Radio Stations: Just bought a new Dell Windows 10 desktop. I often open a browser tab for a radio station and select "listen live" to start audio streaming. If the streaming occurs in a new browser tab, the stream will stop every 10 minutes or so and then start up again. Even more annoying,...
  6. Finding and Playing Internet Radio Stations

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Finding and Playing Internet Radio Stations: This enquiry is from a non technical person with a neurological disability. What please in 2019 are the various options available to seek and play Internet Radio stations via a Windows 10 Desktop Personal Computer and where are the instructions to easily use such...
  7. Radio music on the speakers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Radio music on the speakers?: When my speakers are turned off, even when I'm not online, I seem to be getting music coming from them. Am I picking up radio traffic, or is there something else going on? It goes away if I turn the speakers up a little. My computer is a desktop, currently using DSL instead...
  8. Radio music on the speakers?

in Windows 10 Support
    Radio music on the speakers?: When my speakers are turned off, even when I'm not online, I seem to be getting music coming from them. Am I picking up radio traffic, or is there something else going on? It goes away if I turn the speakers up a little. My computer is a desktop, currently using DSL instead...
  9. TuneIn, your fave radio station?

TuneIn, your fave radio station?: So, what's your favorite radio station on this awesome radio app? Mine: <> 97.3 WMEE <> 92.7 The Skunk <> 100.9 FM The Eagle <> Orlando Sky Radio (dead station, but was one of my faves!) <> Nashville FM (Country!) <> 103 The Wolf So what's YOURS? *Biggrin 112680
  10. Tunein radio shortcut to station

Tunein radio shortcut to station: How can I make a shortcut to open Tunein radio to a particular station? 60452