Windows 10: How can I tell if I have several Microsoft Accounts

Discus and support How can I tell if I have several Microsoft Accounts in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cab log in and see my Media-PC. My Desk-top PC does not show on my MS online account which comes up under my name abbreviated as Mike. But If I go to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MikeBrooksCA, Jan 8, 2021.

1. How can I tell if I have several Microsoft Accounts

I cab log in and see my Media-PC. My Desk-top PC does not show on my MS online account which comes up under my name abbreviated as Mike. But If I go to settings your info I see my full name not abbreviated, If I want to make changes there, it asks me If I want to log on locally instead. It's is confusing. If I log on locally, does it mean this PC or my media PC. The only way I can rationalize this is that I have two accounts with each PC in a different account.

Help.

Mike

:)

MikeBrooksCA, Jan 8, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Addie Win User

How can I tell if I have several Microsoft Accounts

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

How can I tell if I have several Microsoft Accounts

1. How can I tell if I have several Microsoft Accounts - Similar Threads - tell several Microsoft

2. How can i have back my microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can i have back my microsoft account: hi i had a microsoft account with some purchase on it and now my microsoft account is gone i bought minecraft technicly and my account was there when i clicked on it said sign in when i tryed to sign in to my account it said no account was found or it was connected to another...
  3. How can i have back my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i have back my microsoft account: hi i had a microsoft account with some purchase on it and now my microsoft account is gone i bought minecraft technicly and my account was there when i clicked on it said sign in when i tryed to sign in to my account it said no account was found or it was connected to another...
  4. how can i tell if it is a hacker of microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i tell if it is a hacker of microsoft?: hackers are using your window denfender software to make it like it is microsoft giving me a trusted phone number to call in to clear up my computor. all he is doin g is placing a program on my computor to hack in whenever he wants to get info, it comes in as window security...
  5. how can i tell if it is a hacker of microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i tell if it is a hacker of microsoft?: hackers are using your window denfender software to make it like it is microsoft giving me a trusted phone number to call in to clear up my computor. all he is doin g is placing a program on my computor to hack in whenever he wants to get info, it comes in as window security...
  6. How Can I Tell if Someone Has Accessed my Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How Can I Tell if Someone Has Accessed my Microsoft Account: Hello, Yesterday evening, a few hours ago, my friend inadvertently sent me a virus. She has meant to send a plain video of a singer, but when I clicked on the link, it immediately downloaded without requiring a security scan. I knew something was wrong immediately and a few...
  7. How can I tell if I have a Windows update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I tell if I have a Windows update?: Windows 10’s update history says this: [ATTACH] I go and get the update manually. When attempting to install, I get this: [ATTACH] If I go back to the history, it’s exactly the same. I can repeat the installation but the same error occurs. As these two statements...
  8. how can i tell if i have net is installed?

how can i tell if i have net is installed?: how can i tell if i have net is installed on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-can-i-tell-if-i-have-net-is-installed/e9fed7c7-e7cd-4815-8478-781b1fa1ae00
  9. How can I tell if i have adobe and how to get to it

How can I tell if i have adobe and how to get to it: How to tell if I have adobe and how to get to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-can-i-tell-if-i-have-adobe-and-how-to-get-to/6a80039c-467a-45b1-b818-f8f27d069df3
  10. How can I tell.....

How can I tell.....: How can i tell if I have actually upgraded to the free upgrade to 10 pro; or whether I am still running the last insider version of 10240? I used the dvd/usb tool from the microsoft store to transfer the iso for 10 from the media creation tool to setup files and ran the setup...