Windows 10: How can I tell if I just bought a valid license or got scammed?

Discus and support How can I tell if I just bought a valid license or got scammed? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just bought a Windows 10 Pro license online to upgrade my Windows 10 Home machine, but I got 0xc004f050 when I use it. How can I tell if I just got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Louis993546, May 5, 2019.

1. How can I tell if I just bought a valid license or got scammed?

I just bought a Windows 10 Pro license online to upgrade my Windows 10 Home machine, but I got 0xc004f050 when I use it. How can I tell if I just got scammed, or it's just some other bugs or error?

:)

Louis993546, May 5, 2019

2. Microsoft License Scam??

Yes that's definitely a scam.

Windows will never call you and warn you about your license expiring.

I suggest blocking the number immediately that calls you.

Zackary Vanosdol, May 5, 2019
  3. xttr_2003 Win User
    unable to validate license-15

Hello,

I started using Nokia maps and i received the following error when trying to buy navigation maps:

unable to validate license-15

This was shown after the list of maps where retrieved, after the Update yes/no screen. Also in some cases after this step the application closes completely.

Did someone have this problems ?

I'm using a Nokia E50.

xttr_2003, May 5, 2019
  4. cama77 Win User

How can I tell if I just bought a valid license or got scammed?

LIcense code not valid!

Due to problems with my old N82, I bought a new N82 and are now trying to use MAPS, but whenI try to enter the license code, I get the message "This license code is not valid".

To get to this message was a hazzle, but finally I got there, connected to the server and god the "Update completed" info, whereafter it comes to a page where I can buy Licenses or enter license codes - it's here I enter my PAID FOR license code, which is
    valid until spetember 2009, and then get this "not valid" reply.

Doe's anyone know what the problem is and how to solve it?

cama77, May 5, 2019
Thema:

How can I tell if I just bought a valid license or got scammed?

1. How can I tell if I just bought a valid license or got scammed? - Similar Threads - tell bought valid

2. I got scammed by microsoft!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got scammed by microsoft!: Hello, I have won a pc game pass for 3 months. After I got home and redeemed the code it only registered that I had pc game pass for one month! Where are my two other months gone? Is there a way to get them back?...
  3. I got scammed by microsoft!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got scammed by microsoft!: Hello, I have won a pc game pass for 3 months. After I got home and redeemed the code it only registered that I had pc game pass for one month! Where are my two other months gone? Is there a way to get them back?...
  4. I think I got scammed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I got scammed: Please Help me to see If I got scammed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-i-got-scammed/8f0c9505-75e7-47bb-b318-dcc9776ce5bb
  5. I think I got scammed

I think I got scammed: Please Help me to see If I got scammed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-i-got-scammed/8f0c9505-75e7-47bb-b318-dcc9776ce5bb
  6. I think I got scammed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. How can I actually tell if a license is oem or retail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I actually tell if a license is oem or retail: OK, I asked a similar question already.Basically, according to cmd's slmgr command, my windows key is on the retail channel.However we bought the computer a while ago, a year or so after windows 10 first released.I'm really confused, since it's telling me it's a retail copy,...
  8. How can I actually tell if a license is oem or retail

How can I actually tell if a license is oem or retail: OK, I asked a similar question already.Basically, according to cmd's slmgr command, my windows key is on the retail channel.However we bought the computer a while ago, a year or so after windows 10 first released.I'm really confused, since it's telling me it's a retail copy,...
  9. How can I actually tell if a license is oem or retail

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. How can I tell.....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I tell.....: How can i tell if I have actually upgraded to the free upgrade to 10 pro; or whether I am still running the last insider version of 10240? I used the dvd/usb tool from the microsoft store to transfer the iso for 10 from the media creation tool to setup files and ran the setup...