Windows 10: how can i tell if my all in one computer is being monitered from another location

Discus and support how can i tell if my all in one computer is being monitered from another location in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how can i tell if my all in one computer is being monitered from another location?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by OG-J-TWIN, Aug 11, 2019.

1. OG-J-TWIN Win User

how can i tell if my all in one computer is being monitered from another location

how can i tell if my all in one computer is being monitered from another location?

:)

OG-J-TWIN, Aug 11, 2019
  2. ChadHunt Win User

Toshiba PC Health Moniter

So, i just recently got toshiba PC health moniter, and it wont launch. Any suggestions?

ChadHunt, Aug 11, 2019
  3. 2nd Moniter

I updated my computer and lost the ability to use the second moniter...HELP!

Gregory K.Adams, Aug 11, 2019
  4. how can i tell if my all in one computer is being monitered from another location

Location service is greyed out

Hi Shahriar,

Thank you for responding.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused for you, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check If it helps.

Step 1: Steps to turn on the Location settings.

• Login as an administrator.
    • Press Windows key, type Location settings and select
      Change location settings.
    • Check whether Location for this device is On by clicking on
      Change
    • Also turn on Location as well.

Step 2: And as you are unable to set the service Geolocation service to automatic, I suggest you to run SFC scan and check.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Try to set the service to automatic by following the steps provided in the above post by Praveen Venugopal.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

how can i tell if my all in one computer is being monitered from another location

1. how can i tell if my all in one computer is being monitered from another location - Similar Threads - tell computer being

2. how to copy/move all media files from one location to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to copy/move all media files from one location to another?: Hi there,I want to be able to find all media-related files pictures, images, videos, etc and dump them on a USB drive.Windows XP was awesome for that as the Search tool itself gave you that ability by selecting an option to just do that and find all media files, pictures,...
  3. how to copy/move all media files from one location to another?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to copy/move all media files from one location to another?: Hi there,I want to be able to find all media-related files pictures, images, videos, etc and dump them on a USB drive.Windows XP was awesome for that as the Search tool itself gave you that ability by selecting an option to just do that and find all media files, pictures,...
  4. How can I stop the documents and photos folders from being located at one drive?

How can I stop the documents and photos folders from being located at one drive?: I want to change the file location basically. even if I select the docments/photos folders listed under "this PC" , they are directed to one drive which I don't want to use....
  5. How can I stop the documents and photos folders from being located at one drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I stop the documents and photos folders from being located at one drive?: I want to change the file location basically. even if I select the docments/photos folders listed under "this PC" , they are directed to one drive which I don't want to use....
  6. How can I stop the documents and photos folders from being located at one drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Can I transfer fs2020 from one computer to another?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I transfer fs2020 from one computer to another?: Would like to buy another computer with better specs to run. Can I transfer program to new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-fs2020-from-one-computer-to-another/475b4952-0a79-4618-bf4e-57c487eb9be6
  8. how can I backup data from my computer to another computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how can I backup data from my computer to another computer?: I have a Toshiba satellite e45-b4200 with intel core i5 working on Windows 10. --- My laptop updated on the night of May 18, then when I started having issues which can be read here. Currently, I believe my computer is probably not working with Windows 10 than being a hard...
  9. Can I transfer programs from one computer to another?

Can I transfer programs from one computer to another?: Got a new laptop for Christmas. Well wife did, I get to set it up for her. There are programs on her old laptop that I would like to transfer to the new one. Specifically Familytree Maker 2008 and 2009. I don't have the original discs any more. It seems like the latest FTM is...
  10. Can I transfer a program from one computer to another computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I transfer a program from one computer to another computer: I would like to transfer a program from one computer to another https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-a-program-from-one-computer-to/caba67ec-37f5-48a1-9d6b-673114068e42"