Windows 10: how can I tell if pc is backing up?

Discus and support how can I tell if pc is backing up? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i'm currently trying to backup my entire pc. I understand it can take a while, but the backup has been running for a couple of hours and there's no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hazel_Swift, May 13, 2020.

1. how can I tell if pc is backing up?

i'm currently trying to backup my entire pc. I understand it can take a while, but the backup has been running for a couple of hours and there's no progress bar. All it shows is this:

how can I tell if pc is backing up? 3e9dd8f1-3f5a-41c0-add0-2fed9f498b1c?upload=true.jpg

:)

Hazel_Swift, May 13, 2020

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, May 13, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 13, 2020
  4. Toothless Win User

how can I tell if pc is backing up?

Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, May 13, 2020
Thema:

how can I tell if pc is backing up?

1. how can I tell if pc is backing up? - Similar Threads - tell backing

2. Can someone tell me if a virus is removed by windows defender . Can it come back or run in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell me if a virus is removed by windows defender . Can it come back or run in...: hi there recently i plugged a pendrive of my friend and when I inserted it into my pc. immediately windows defender notification occurred and blocked 3 threats i was scared to see this and i formatted that pendrive immediately but i was later very tense about that virus so...
  3. Can someone tell me if a virus is removed by windows defender . Can it come back or run in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone tell me if a virus is removed by windows defender . Can it come back or run in...: hi there recently i plugged a pendrive of my friend and when I inserted it into my pc. immediately windows defender notification occurred and blocked 3 threats i was scared to see this and i formatted that pendrive immediately but i was later very tense about that virus so...
  4. Please tell me is that in picture result is genuine licence key? if not I will need back to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please tell me is that in picture result is genuine licence key? if not I will need back to...: Please tell me is that in picture result is genuine licence key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-tell-me-is-that-in-picture-result-is/cbf0e51b-5f51-4eee-b49e-e00876ca0d92
  5. Please tell me is that in picture result is genuine licence key? if not I will need back to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please tell me is that in picture result is genuine licence key? if not I will need back to...: Please tell me is that in picture result is genuine licence key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-tell-me-is-that-in-picture-result-is/cbf0e51b-5f51-4eee-b49e-e00876ca0d92
  6. Can someone tell me how to get my search bar back to normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone tell me how to get my search bar back to normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Uemlu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m8hife/can_someone_tell_me_how_to_get_my_search_bar_back/
  7. A while back I found an issue with Windows, let me tell you all about it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A while back I found an issue with Windows, let me tell you all about it: A while back, I was just on my pc messing around on some applications, and well, pc crashes, I boot it up, freezes up after I try to load something in full screen. So I boot up again and bam, sys repair pops up, it runs and says its fixed everything. I boot up again, crashes...
  8. During windows 10 install it tells me I have to restart to continue but sends me back to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    During windows 10 install it tells me I have to restart to continue but sends me back to...: During windows 10 install it tells me I have to restart to continue but it sends me back to the start of the windows setup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/during-windows-10-install-it-tells-me-i-have-to/17993177-dbee-40b3-aee0-251e7e712964
  9. Turned off firewall, now how do I turn off the notification telling me to turn it back on.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turned off firewall, now how do I turn off the notification telling me to turn it back on.: I'm behind not one but two physical firewalls so I've turned off the windows 10 firewall. However, I get naggifications urging me to turn it back on every time I boot up and every so often while using the machine. How do I turn these off. I've attached a screenshot of what...
  10. My Windows 10 won't update. It keeps telling me Pending Update then it goes back to 100%...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Windows 10 won't update. It keeps telling me Pending Update then it goes back to 100%...: My Windows 10 won't update. It keeps telling me Pending Update then it goes back to 100% download. It's like it is waiting for something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-wont-update-it-keeps-telling-me/db5b6dc3-9e43-46f7-9794-c80b6294c47f