Windows 10: How can I tell if someone who is not authorized is remotely accessing my computer?

Discus and support How can I tell if someone who is not authorized is remotely accessing my computer? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I tell if someone is remotely accessing my computer, and if so how can I block them and anyone else that is not authorized. What settings are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LindaIaconetti, Feb 27, 2019.

1. How can I tell if someone who is not authorized is remotely accessing my computer?

How can I tell if someone is remotely accessing my computer, and if so how can I block them and anyone else that is not authorized. What settings are necessary to prevent this from happening at all?

:)

LindaIaconetti, Feb 27, 2019

2. How to get remote access?

I wanted to know as how to remote access to windows computer from linux computer.....

kevin_white77, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Remote access

In this case, we suggest checking this
    link
    to learn more about using the Remote Desktop app. This article will guide you on how to remotely access a desktop PC or a mobile device. For additional troubleshooting can you also answer the following questions:

• Is your computer connected to a domain?
    • Are you receiving error messages when using
      the Remote Desktop app?

We will wait for your reply.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 27, 2019
  4. How can I tell if someone who is not authorized is remotely accessing my computer?

Remote Access

I've tried TeamViewer but because I'm on a network they see this as being a business and their program cost around $700. I am really upset and will be contacting Windows Support again....as they are the ones that told me I needed PRO in order to gain
    remote access to my other computer. What I really need is just some steps on how to use PRO and the step-by-step actions required for me to gain remote access.

RochelleParr, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

How can I tell if someone who is not authorized is remotely accessing my computer?

1. How can I tell if someone who is not authorized is remotely accessing my computer? - Similar Threads - tell someone authorized

2. How can I stop someone from accessing my computer remotely that had access to my router?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I stop someone from accessing my computer remotely that had access to my router?: I've noticed some programs in my recent list that I didn't go to and also my wifi connection settings don't seem to be secure. It is a new computer but I think someone had already hacked into it by having access to my router. He's an IT professional and getting the truth out...
  3. How can I stop someone from accessing my computer remotely that had access to my router?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop someone from accessing my computer remotely that had access to my router?: I've noticed some programs in my recent list that I didn't go to and also my wifi connection settings don't seem to be secure. It is a new computer but I think someone had already hacked into it by having access to my router. He's an IT professional and getting the truth out...
  4. How can I tell if my computer has been remotely accessed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I tell if my computer has been remotely accessed?: if I think my computer has been setup to be accessed remotely how can I tell? How can I tell if it has new remotely acceded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-if-my-computer-has-been-remotely/85bce5c0-0099-4072-b9e4-4d575a4bba96
  5. How can I tell if my computer has been remotely accessed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I tell if my computer has been remotely accessed?: if I think my computer has been setup to be accessed remotely how can I tell? How can I tell if it has new remotely acceded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-if-my-computer-has-been-remotely/85bce5c0-0099-4072-b9e4-4d575a4bba96
  6. How can I find out who is accessing the Ad Hoc on my computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I find out who is accessing the Ad Hoc on my computer?: How can I find out who is accessing the Ad Hoc on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-out-who-is-accessing-the-ad-hoc-on/92730bf8-94ba-4880-a4a9-9790f8c40c89
  7. How Do I Find The Person Who Has Remote Access To My Computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How Do I Find The Person Who Has Remote Access To My Computer?: I get the feeling that someone is reconfiguring software on my computer because it does not act correctly. Now, I have searched in Network Discovery for years to see why this was going on and I have sought Tech help, reset my computer more then enough to know that this is...
  8. How Can I Tell if Someone Has Accessed my Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How Can I Tell if Someone Has Accessed my Microsoft Account: Hello, Yesterday evening, a few hours ago, my friend inadvertently sent me a virus. She has meant to send a plain video of a singer, but when I clicked on the link, it immediately downloaded without requiring a security scan. I knew something was wrong immediately and a few...
  9. can someone tell me how to play a dvd on this computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can someone tell me how to play a dvd on this computer: I need help understanding how to play a dvd on the computer I have done it before and have obviously forgotten hoe to do so https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-how-to-play-a-dvd-on-this/cf6476f2-e7e3-49b4-9196-9b148835a722
  10. how to find out who is accessing my computer remotely

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to find out who is accessing my computer remotely: I think I'm being watched! How do I find out if someone is accessing my computer remotely? Please send me a link to a video that I can follow to check my computer out?!! Thank you for you assistance! BrinKingdom...