Windows 10: how can i tell if teamviewer is on my computer

Discus and support how can i tell if teamviewer is on my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how can i tell if teamviewer is on my computer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by joemathis2, May 12, 2020.

1. how can i tell if teamviewer is on my computer

how can i tell if teamviewer is on my computer

:)

joemathis2, May 12, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

TeamViewer Question

I have TeamViewer running on one of my computer as work.
    On the computer I have a couple of scripts (cmd files) that allow me to remotely log into other computers using the mstsc command.
    These scripts work when I am at the computer, but when I am logged into my computer through TeamViewer and try to access the other computers it tells me gives me invalid username/password errors.
    The computer I am connecting to with TeamView is on a domain.

Thoughts?

Kreij, May 12, 2020
  3. RolandJS Win User
    How to remove/delete Teamviewer on computer?

Tree climb via explorer.exe to c:\program files (x86)\teamviewer, find the uninstall.exe; before running it, go to services and disable any teamviewer service you find. I'm running Windows 10, so your exact steps may differ a little.

RolandJS, May 12, 2020
  4. Lunsfordc Win User

Teamviewer

Recently Teamviewer stopped working for me. I get a pop up that says "Not ready. Check your connections". My remote users get the same message when they try to activate Teamviewer for me to connect.

I am online and Internet connected when I try to use Teamviewer, so I don't really understand the problem.

Any suggestions would be most welcomed.

Thanks,

Lunsfordc, May 12, 2020
Thema:

1. how can i tell if teamviewer is on my computer - Similar Threads - tell teamviewer computer

2. How can I tell how old my computer is?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I tell how old my computer is?: I think it is time to get a new computer. How can I tell how old my computer is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-how-old-my-computer-is/5600d3d4-93a5-4160-89a8-fd57e4289a59
  3. How to tell my computer that I AM the admin??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to tell my computer that I AM the admin??: So, all day today while trying to do things I'm usually able to do without thinking about it saving pictures, deleting old music files, moving files from one folder to another, etc., my computer keeps prompting me saying I need to be an administrator to do these things. Keep...
  4. How can I tell if someone who is not authorized is remotely accessing my computer?

How can I tell if someone who is not authorized is remotely accessing my computer?: How can I tell if someone is remotely accessing my computer, and if so how can I block them and anyone else that is not authorized. What settings are necessary to prevent this from happening at all?...
  5. How can I tell if my cap lock is on?

How can I tell if my cap lock is on?: How can I tell if my cap lock is on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-if-my-cap-lock-is-on/06932f7c-7380-4cac-b9d6-2a1f98fd3f3e
  6. how did teamviewer get on my computer ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how did teamviewer get on my computer ?: Actually TeamViewer is not spy Software. Its a legal Remote Desktop software but some Time its maybe hurtful for your pc/laptop/phone/tablet or any other device Just Because of the user permission. Ex. If you Somehow open teamviewer and connect with someone unknown people...
  7. How can I Tell if my Defender is Latest Version

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I Tell if my Defender is Latest Version: Yesterday, my PC received updates from MS. I'm curious if Defender was updated to an "improved" version. Here's some info about WD as it is now. Thanks: antimalware client version: 4.11.15063.447 Engine version: 1.1.14104.0 My PC: Toshiba laptop, W10 Creator 94018
  8. How to remove/delete Teamviewer on computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove/delete Teamviewer on computer?: I use it but no longer believe i need to use it anymore. I go to remove a program but teamviewer is not there. But when i click on the start button on the bottom left and type teamviewer, it does show up teamviewer QS 5.1 etc. I right click it and there is option...
  9. How can I tell if my Repair Install was successful?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I tell if my Repair Install was successful?: I just performed a Repair Install and it appeared to complete successfully. However, the tutorial said I would lose all my custom icons. I started with version 1604 and now have version 1703 - but haven't lost any of my custom icons. This is fine by me if I was successful....
  10. How can I tell.....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I tell.....: How can i tell if I have actually upgraded to the free upgrade to 10 pro; or whether I am still running the last insider version of 10240? I used the dvd/usb tool from the microsoft store to transfer the iso for 10 from the media creation tool to setup files and ran the setup...