Windows 10: how can i tell if teamviewer is on my computer

Discus and support how can i tell if teamviewer is on my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how can i tell if teamviewer is on my computer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by joemathis2, May 12, 2020.

1. how can i tell if teamviewer is on my computer

how can i tell if teamviewer is on my computer

:)

joemathis2, May 12, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

TeamViewer Question

I have TeamViewer running on one of my computer as work.
    On the computer I have a couple of scripts (cmd files) that allow me to remotely log into other computers using the mstsc command.
    These scripts work when I am at the computer, but when I am logged into my computer through TeamViewer and try to access the other computers it tells me gives me invalid username/password errors.
    The computer I am connecting to with TeamView is on a domain.

Thoughts?

Kreij, May 12, 2020
  3. RolandJS Win User
    How to remove/delete Teamviewer on computer?

Tree climb via explorer.exe to c:\program files (x86)\teamviewer, find the uninstall.exe; before running it, go to services and disable any teamviewer service you find. I'm running Windows 10, so your exact steps may differ a little.

RolandJS, May 12, 2020
  4. Lunsfordc Win User

Teamviewer

Recently Teamviewer stopped working for me. I get a pop up that says "Not ready. Check your connections". My remote users get the same message when they try to activate Teamviewer for me to connect.

I am online and Internet connected when I try to use Teamviewer, so I don't really understand the problem.

Any suggestions would be most welcomed.

Thanks,

Lunsfordc, May 12, 2020
Thema:

1. how can i tell if teamviewer is on my computer - Similar Threads - tell teamviewer computer

2. How can I tell if my computer has been remotely accessed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I tell if my computer has been remotely accessed?: if I think my computer has been setup to be accessed remotely how can I tell? How can I tell if it has new remotely acceded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-if-my-computer-has-been-remotely/85bce5c0-0099-4072-b9e4-4d575a4bba96
  3. How can I tell if my computer has been remotely accessed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I tell if my computer has been remotely accessed?: if I think my computer has been setup to be accessed remotely how can I tell? How can I tell if it has new remotely acceded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-if-my-computer-has-been-remotely/85bce5c0-0099-4072-b9e4-4d575a4bba96
  4. How can I tell how old my desk top computer is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I tell how old my desk top computer is?: How can I tell how old my desk top computer is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-how-old-my-desk-top-computer-is/3f778e9e-cf1f-4108-ac0d-f65eb8ef8c61
  5. How can I tell how old my desk top computer is?

How can I tell how old my desk top computer is?: How can I tell how old my desk top computer is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-how-old-my-desk-top-computer-is/3f778e9e-cf1f-4108-ac0d-f65eb8ef8c61
  6. How can I configure TeamViewer so that when switching monitor the TeamViewer window on the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I configure TeamViewer so that when switching monitor the TeamViewer window on the...: I use TeamViewer to access a computer running Microsoft Windows 10. The computer has multiple monitors attached to it. The TeamViewer bar has a button going to switch which monitor is being viewed:The TeamViewer window on the client side Windows 7 SP1 x64 Ultimate,...
  7. How can I tell how old my computer is?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I tell how old my computer is?: I think it is time to get a new computer. How can I tell how old my computer is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-how-old-my-computer-is/5600d3d4-93a5-4160-89a8-fd57e4289a59
  8. how did teamviewer get on my computer ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how did teamviewer get on my computer ?: Actually TeamViewer is not spy Software. Its a legal Remote Desktop software but some Time its maybe hurtful for your pc/laptop/phone/tablet or any other device Just Because of the user permission. Ex. If you Somehow open teamviewer and connect with someone unknown people...
  9. How to remove/delete Teamviewer on computer?

How to remove/delete Teamviewer on computer?: I use it but no longer believe i need to use it anymore. I go to remove a program but teamviewer is not there. But when i click on the start button on the bottom left and type teamviewer, it does show up teamviewer QS 5.1 etc. I right click it and there is option...
  10. How can I tell.....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I tell.....: How can i tell if I have actually upgraded to the free upgrade to 10 pro; or whether I am still running the last insider version of 10240? I used the dvd/usb tool from the microsoft store to transfer the iso for 10 from the media creation tool to setup files and ran the setup...