Windows 10: How can I tell where the links point

Discus and support How can I tell where the links point in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm trying to move my stuff into my new Win10 profiles, but some of the folders like cookies and start menu have links instead of the actual folders.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Soapm, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Soapm Win User

How can I tell where the links point

I'm trying to move my stuff into my new Win10 profiles, but some of the folders like cookies and start menu have links instead of the actual folders. How do I tell where the link points?

How can I tell where the links point [​IMG]

:)

Soapm, Mar 8, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Toothless Win User
    Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Automatically Create System Restore Point at Startup in Windows 10  

Hello ma3ino, How can I tell where the links point :)

Please double check using the screenshots under step 11 to verify if the restore point is listed there.

Brink, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I tell where the links point - Similar Threads - tell where links

2. Where is link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is link: Where is link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-link/7afe6b46-4add-496e-acff-4e3deb7e5fed
  3. Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download: Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download a desktop/screensaver with current, real time weather wallpaper for my desktop windows pc? free? Thank you?...
  4. Can i chose where the restore points are put?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can i chose where the restore points are put?: Thinking of getting a new computer which has 2 drives. A 256g is it sdd or something? And a 1t disk drive, the old type I like to leave lots of room for restore points, how much room could i need? Thanks all 182078
  5. Can i chose where the restore points are put?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can i chose where the restore points are put?: Thinking of getting a new computer which has 2 drives. A 256g is it sdd or something? And a 1t disk drive, the old type I like to leave lots of room for restore points, how much room could i need? Thanks all 182078
  6. How can I Tell the Microsoft Store Where Previously Installed Applications are?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I Tell the Microsoft Store Where Previously Installed Applications are?: Hello, I recently installed a Forza Horizon Four on my D Drive, but I had to reinstall Windows. I was wondering if it was possible to tell the Microsoft Store where Forza Horizon Four is so that I don't have to download the game all over again. Is there a setting where I...
  7. How can I tell if I am linked to a laptop Mac air

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I tell if I am linked to a laptop Mac air: https://share.icloud.com/photos/0mZzc2HUbR2q0ngUeKQrYS5RQ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-if-i-am-linked-to-a-laptop-mac-air/fabed20b-c7bd-49fb-998b-476e89507c8c
  8. How can I tell Windows 10 Microsoft Store where apps are installed?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I tell Windows 10 Microsoft Store where apps are installed?: I have Forza Horizon 4 installed, and half of Forza 7 downloaded onto a 2nd drive (D Drive). I then had to reinstall Windows on my SSD (C Drive) because it started to go nuts again .. Deleting programs, files, folders etc, every couple of days. According to defender it was...
  9. Can I tell where these emails came from?

in Browsers and Email
    Can I tell where these emails came from?: The past three to four weeks I have been getting emails that are sent to me from me. In other words the to and from email address are my email address. These emails are from someone who either hacked someone I knew or they just bought a bunch of email address off the dark...
  10. How can I tell.....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I tell.....: How can i tell if I have actually upgraded to the free upgrade to 10 pro; or whether I am still running the last insider version of 10240? I used the dvd/usb tool from the microsoft store to transfer the iso for 10 from the media creation tool to setup files and ran the setup...