Windows 10: How can I tell where the links point

Discus and support How can I tell where the links point in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm trying to move my stuff into my new Win10 profiles, but some of the folders like cookies and start menu have links instead of the actual folders.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Soapm, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Soapm Win User

How can I tell where the links point

I'm trying to move my stuff into my new Win10 profiles, but some of the folders like cookies and start menu have links instead of the actual folders. How do I tell where the link points?

How can I tell where the links point [​IMG]

:)

Soapm, Mar 8, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Toothless Win User
    Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Automatically Create System Restore Point at Startup in Windows 10  

Hello ma3ino, How can I tell where the links point :)

Please double check using the screenshots under step 11 to verify if the restore point is listed there.

Brink, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I tell where the links point - Similar Threads - tell where links

2. How can I tell if my cap lock is on?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I tell if my cap lock is on?: How can I tell if my cap lock is on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-if-my-cap-lock-is-on/06932f7c-7380-4cac-b9d6-2a1f98fd3f3e
  3. Can I tell where these emails came from?

in Browsers and Email
    Can I tell where these emails came from?: The past three to four weeks I have been getting emails that are sent to me from me. In other words the to and from email address are my email address. These emails are from someone who either hacked someone I knew or they just bought a bunch of email address off the dark...
  4. How can I tell if the proxy is working properly?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I tell if the proxy is working properly?: How can I tell if the proxy is working properly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/how-can-i-tell-if-the-proxy-is-working-properly/9a1c409a-3ce8-49c2-a1cb-b4622ba03b8f
  5. how can i tell if i have net is installed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i tell if i have net is installed?: how can i tell if i have net is installed on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-can-i-tell-if-i-have-net-is-installed/e9fed7c7-e7cd-4815-8478-781b1fa1ae00
  6. How can I tell if i have adobe and how to get to it

How can I tell if i have adobe and how to get to it: How to tell if I have adobe and how to get to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-can-i-tell-if-i-have-adobe-and-how-to-get-to/6a80039c-467a-45b1-b818-f8f27d069df3
  7. Guys can anyone tell where this picture was taken?

Guys can anyone tell where this picture was taken?: [img] 59337
  8. How can I Tell if my Defender is Latest Version

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I Tell if my Defender is Latest Version: Yesterday, my PC received updates from MS. I'm curious if Defender was updated to an "improved" version. Here's some info about WD as it is now. Thanks: antimalware client version: 4.11.15063.447 Engine version: 1.1.14104.0 My PC: Toshiba laptop, W10 Creator 94018
  9. How can I tell what Theme I am using?

How can I tell what Theme I am using?: I know this is a strange question but I wonder how I can tell what Theme I selected. I just built a new system for my wife and am having a VERY hard time seeing items on things like File Explorer. Some items in file explorer like Date and Size, etc are very dim and when I...
  10. How can I tell.....

How can I tell.....: How can i tell if I have actually upgraded to the free upgrade to 10 pro; or whether I am still running the last insider version of 10240? I used the dvd/usb tool from the microsoft store to transfer the iso for 10 from the media creation tool to setup files and ran the setup...