Windows 10: How can I tell which version of Windows 10 I am running.

Discus and support How can I tell which version of Windows 10 I am running. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A Microsoft tech tried to upgrade to the Nov2019 version for me. Due to slow internet connection it took hours. The computer finaly rebooted and is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CarolEdmonds, Mar 18, 2020.

1. How can I tell which version of Windows 10 I am running.

A Microsoft tech tried to upgrade to the Nov2019 version for me. Due to slow internet connection it took hours. The computer finaly rebooted and is working but I can't tell if it was successful or not. Reason for the upgrade was that I was setting up new computer and couldn't get some updated to install.

:)

CarolEdmonds, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

How can I tell which version of Windows 10 I am running.

Delta6326, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

How can I tell which version of Windows 10 I am running.

1. How can I tell which version of Windows 10 I am running. - Similar Threads - tell version running

2. How can I tell which version of windows my desktop is actually using?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I tell which version of windows my desktop is actually using?: How do I know which version of windows I am running? It says im currently using windows 11 when i check for updates, yet when i look for devices on my mobile it says windows 10. Is windows 11 only available to use under microsoft or can it be used through chrome as default...
  3. How can I tell which version of windows my desktop is actually using?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I tell which version of windows my desktop is actually using?: How do I know which version of windows I am running? It says im currently using windows 11 when i check for updates, yet when i look for devices on my mobile it says windows 10. Is windows 11 only available to use under microsoft or can it be used through chrome as default...
  4. Windows 10 Version 1909 - How do I tell if my PC is running this / Which version to update...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Version 1909 - How do I tell if my PC is running this / Which version to update...: Hi, hoping someone can help. I have just read a news article that states support for 'Windows 10 Version 1909' will be ending in May 2021, and that after this updates will no longer be available. It also advises that before this date you should upgrade to another version...
  5. How can I tell what is running in the background?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I tell what is running in the background?: How can I tell what is running in the background? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-what-is-running-in-the-background/e4dd5085-39c1-4cdf-837b-2130f584f9bd
  6. I am running windows 10 version 1903.

I am running windows 10 version 1903.: I am running windows 10 version 1903.I also have an OPTIONAL feature update to windows 10 1909 available.I haven't done anything about it because it says optional,why optional & do i need to install it....
  7. What version of windows am I running?

What version of windows am I running?: How can I find out which version I am running? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-version-of-windows-am-i-running/500673fe-1fd6-4ba0-8a9b-13008a5c1d65
  8. How to tell which version of Windows 10 is on a usb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to tell which version of Windows 10 is on a usb: A while back someone asked if there was a way to find out what version of Windows 10 was on a usb. He was told it was not possible. I found the answer on How To Geek ---...
  9. How can I tell what Theme I am using?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I tell what Theme I am using?: I know this is a strange question but I wonder how I can tell what Theme I selected. I just built a new system for my wife and am having a VERY hard time seeing items on things like File Explorer. Some items in file explorer like Date and Size, etc are very dim and when I...
  10. Which Windows version am I using?

in Windows 10 Support
    Which Windows version am I using?: I have downloaded Win10 on both my laptops, yet various scans, etc. report that I am using 8.1. How can I find out which version I actually have? *Sad 63132