Windows 10: How can I telll if someone is using my computer

Discus and support How can I telll if someone is using my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I do not have a locked internet core. Also How do I set a security code on my computer? Can I do myself or shall I contact Xfinity? Thank you. ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Willis82, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Willis82 Win User

How can I telll if someone is using my computer

I do not have a locked internet core. Also How do I set a security code on my computer?

Can I do myself or shall I contact Xfinity?

Thank you.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Willis82, Oct 13, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Oct 30, 2019
  4. How can I telll if someone is using my computer

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

How can I telll if someone is using my computer

1. How can I telll if someone is using my computer - Similar Threads - telll someone using

2. Can someone check my computer for virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone check my computer for virus?: I want to check if i have a virus, i have tried mrt software removal and windows microsoft defender, but im still a bit unsure and dont want to install a antivirus program....
  3. Can someone check my computer for virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone check my computer for virus?: I want to check if i have a virus, i have tried mrt software removal and windows microsoft defender, but im still a bit unsure and dont want to install a antivirus program....
  4. how can i speak too someone with my issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i speak too someone with my issues: I have some issues with my hotmail account and need to speak to someone how can i contact a live person to help me with my issues as my hotmail in mail inbox is empty but it says it is full and i can not send or receive any emails it has been like this for a few days which is...
  5. how can i speak too someone with my issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i speak too someone with my issues: I have some issues with my hotmail account and need to speak to someone how can i contact a live person to help me with my issues as my hotmail in mail inbox is empty but it says it is full and i can not send or receive any emails it has been like this for a few days which is...
  6. how can i speak too someone with my issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Gave my Windows Login PIN to someone using my computer - How can I disable it or prevent...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Gave my Windows Login PIN to someone using my computer - How can I disable it or prevent...: as the title says, let's say someone is borrowing my laptop and they have an issue so I give them my PIN so they can do administrative tasks to fix it. Once they've fixed the issue, I don't want them logging in with my PIN. How do I prevent this? Does changing my Microsoft...
  8. can i use my computer as a phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can i use my computer as a phone: can i use my computer as a phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-my-computer-as-a-phone/df5de6cc-0fd3-4d4f-a51f-bc3e7cafbf7a
  9. Can you disable the "someone else is using this computer" message?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can you disable the "someone else is using this computer" message?: So recently I got a new computer and every time I click "shutdown" it tells me "someone else might be using this computer" and it's really getting on my nerves!...
  10. How can I tell if someone who is not authorized is remotely accessing my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I tell if someone who is not authorized is remotely accessing my computer?: How can I tell if someone is remotely accessing my computer, and if so how can I block them and anyone else that is not authorized. What settings are necessary to prevent this from happening at all?...