Windows 10: how can I terminate a task ?

Discus and support how can I terminate a task ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my MAGIX MUSIC MAKER doesn't work , and some times it couldn't open and when it couldn't open I can't end task it. I need help to know how can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alireza360, Mar 18, 2020.

1. how can I terminate a task ?

my MAGIX MUSIC MAKER doesn't work , and some times it couldn't open and when it couldn't open I can't end task it.

I need help to know how can I terminate its task and remove it esealy.

:)

Alireza360, Mar 18, 2020

2. windows 10 internet connection icon on task bar

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I suggest you to terminate explorer.exe and then restart it. To do so, follow these steps:

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and click on
      task manager

• Locate Windows Explorer and right click on it to
      end task.

• If the explorer.exe is already terminated, then click on
      File and select new task.

• Type explorer.exe and start
      the task.

• This should make the Windows screen to return as normal.

Hope this helps. Keep us updated with the status of the issue to continue assisting you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Mar 18, 2020
  4. how can I terminate a task ?

Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

how can I terminate a task ?

1. how can I terminate a task ? - Similar Threads - terminate task

2. Serial connection for terminal emulation software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Serial connection for terminal emulation software: I am trying to identify the serial COM port number for my connection. I need to enter that value into my terminal emulation software. In previous Windows versions the COM port number was displayed in the device manager tree when the physical connection was made. Thank you...
  3. The Windows Camera Frame Server service terminated unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Windows Camera Frame Server service terminated unexpectedly: Windows 10 64-bit Pro, 20H2 Event viewer started to show this error many times today 9 times so far. In the middle, the system shuts down unexpected once. What could be the issue? How do I fix it? Thanks...
  4. "Terminal-like" graphical sessions over HDMI & USB, or displayport?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Terminal-like" graphical sessions over HDMI & USB, or displayport?: Hi. I have powerful office pc that id like to use seamlessy in the living room as well. Of course it will be a pain in the butt to just use the TV as an external monitor. What in looking for is an "RDP-like" solution without delay & full framerate. In therefore curious to if...
  5. A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.: I cannot for the life of me consistently gain access to my mapped drives without reconnecting the all the time. I keep getting the error: A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated. This has been going on for quite sometime and have...
  6. Add Powerline to Git Bash Terminal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Add Powerline to Git Bash Terminal?: So I’m trying to get some form of powerline going in my git bash terminal, but everything I find is basically geared toward mac, Linux, or PowerShell. Any help or advice would be appreciated! submitted by /u/ModelMissing [link] [comments]...
  7. Fatal Error CLR Error 80004005 This Program Will Now Terminate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fatal Error CLR Error 80004005 This Program Will Now Terminate: I cannot run programs I download like discord or update my windows as I get the 80004005 error. I have tried downloading the net framework installer but it says that net framework is already installed. I cannot find a way to delete net framework as it is not in my programs...
  8. The protocol host process XXXX did not respond and is being forcibly terminated {filter...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The protocol host process XXXX did not respond and is being forcibly terminated {filter...: I noticed in Event Viewer this morning a slew of Warning messages that go like this: The protocol host process 6384 did not respond and is being forcibly terminated {filter host process 9096}. The host process number and the filter host process number are not always the...
  9. Startup entryin Task Manager: Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup entryin Task Manager: Windows Terminal: Does anyone know what have Windows Terminal WindowsTerminal.exe to do in the autostarts ? If it is just for a starting service for Windows Terminal, it would not be in the Startups I guess. Warm regards...
  10. How to force close a Program which Task Manager cannot terminate

in Windows 10 News
    How to force close a Program which Task Manager cannot terminate: [ATTACH] In this post, we will see how to force close a program, even when the program won’t close with Task Manager. To close unresponsive tasks or programs you can also use taskkill.exe, keyboard shortcut, free tool or the End tree [...] This post How to force close a...