Windows 10: how can I terminate a task ?

Discus and support how can I terminate a task ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my MAGIX MUSIC MAKER doesn't work , and some times it couldn't open and when it couldn't open I can't end task it. I need help to know how can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alireza360, Mar 18, 2020.

1. how can I terminate a task ?

my MAGIX MUSIC MAKER doesn't work , and some times it couldn't open and when it couldn't open I can't end task it.

I need help to know how can I terminate its task and remove it esealy.

:)

Alireza360, Mar 18, 2020

2. windows 10 internet connection icon on task bar

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I suggest you to terminate explorer.exe and then restart it. To do so, follow these steps:

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and click on
      task manager

• Locate Windows Explorer and right click on it to
      end task.

• If the explorer.exe is already terminated, then click on
      File and select new task.

• Type explorer.exe and start
      the task.

• This should make the Windows screen to return as normal.

Hope this helps. Keep us updated with the status of the issue to continue assisting you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Mar 18, 2020
  4. how can I terminate a task ?

Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

how can I terminate a task ?

1. how can I terminate a task ? - Similar Threads - terminate task

2. Terminating Task Scheduler Task

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Terminating Task Scheduler Task: I have set up at Task Scheduler Job with the following specifications --Repeat task every 5 minutes for a duration of 15 minutesStop all running tasks at end of repetition durationStop task if it runs longer than 30 minutes My intention was to have the task start, run for 5...
  3. Terminating Task Scheduler Task

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Terminating Task Scheduler Task: I have set up at Task Scheduler Job with the following specifications --Repeat task every 5 minutes for a duration of 15 minutesStop all running tasks at end of repetition durationStop task if it runs longer than 30 minutes My intention was to have the task start, run for 5...
  4. Terminal process in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Terminal process in Task Manager: Hello,What is the process called Terminal, shown in the Task Manager? Its icon is a sort of a black box. I'd be happy if you could clarify.Thanks,ET https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/terminal-process-in-task-manager/f3eecb4a-3f65-427f-b157-240a206a778c
  5. Terminal process in Task Manager

Terminal process in Task Manager: Hello,What is the process called Terminal, shown in the Task Manager? Its icon is a sort of a black box. I'd be happy if you could clarify.Thanks,ET https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/terminal-process-in-task-manager/f3eecb4a-3f65-427f-b157-240a206a778c
  6. Windows 10 boots with 3D Viewer and cant terminate the task

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 boots with 3D Viewer and cant terminate the task: I'm not sure what is going on, whenever I boot - Windows 10 starts with 3D viewer. Cant terminate the app, nothing is accessible, cant get to task manager or close the app. Tried logging in into another available profile - it also auto starts with the 3D viewer, running a bee...
  7. Windows 10 boots with 3D Viewer and cant terminate the task

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 boots with 3D Viewer and cant terminate the task: I'm not sure what is going on, whenever I boot - Windows 10 starts with 3D viewer. Cant terminate the app, nothing is accessible, cant get to task manager or close the app. Tried logging in into another available profile - it also auto starts with the 3D viewer, running a bee...
  8. Windows 10 boots with 3D Viewer and cant terminate the task

9. I have an Admin account, yet I don't have access to terminate certain programs in the Task...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have an Admin account, yet I don't have access to terminate certain programs in the Task...: Hello, as you can see on these two pictures, I have the necessary privileges yet I can't close the frozen Antimalware Service Executable program, why is that? Before you ask, this is just ONE among many programs I can't exit due to this error message, its not entirely related...
  10. I have an Admin account, yet I don't have access to terminate certain programs in the Task...

I have an Admin account, yet I don't have access to terminate certain programs in the Task...: Hello, as you can see on these two pictures, I have the necessary privileges yet I can't close the frozen Antimalware Service Executable program, why is that? Before you ask, this is just ONE among many programs I can't exit due to this error message, its not entirely related...